Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-10-2013, 07:01 PM   #1417
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Niners CPU 24 Cowboys 9 Coach Mode i lost Dez and Murray for the game with injuries. Niners Kap 23-29-253-2TD, Gore 30-48, Hunter 1-32-1TD, Davis 7-58, Manningham 5-60, Crabtree 4-88-1TD, Moss 3-32-1TD, Niners D 1 FF and 2Sacks , Boys Romo 29-45-242 Murray 10-25, Jones 10-14, Receiving Jones 9-48, Harris 7-100, Austin 4-44, Ogletree 5-29, Defense 3 Sacks 1 INT. Total Plays 131.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:06 PM   #1418
MVP

HC0023's Arena

Broncos 12 Jets 3 Peyton 18-35-187-2INT , McGahee 39-144, Decker 5-40, Stokley 5-52, Thomas 4-60, Broncos D 6Sacks 3INT. Jets Sanchez 17-34-198-3INT, Greene 22-41 Keller 6-68, Hill 3-58, Cumberland 2-22 Jets D 1 SACK 2 INT. Total Plays 140
Old 02-11-2013, 12:09 PM   #1419
Pro

OVR: 6

Hey Wiz,

Have you been tracking the yards per attempt for the CPU QB with this new set? Curious to see what you're getting here.....
Old 02-11-2013, 12:40 PM   #1420
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
Hey Wiz,

Have you been tracking the yards per attempt for the CPU QB with this new set? Curious to see what you're getting here.....
Funny you ask....

After half a season, the CPU QB #'s look as follows:

318 attempts 202 completions 64% completion pct. 10 sacks 3 picks 1,867 total yards 9.24 yard avg. per completion

I like the stat line, however I do not necessarily like how it looks on the screen.... DB's "mirror" the WR's too much for my taste, as if the DB is in the WR's dome.... WR cuts in, and a hundreth of a second before the WR foot plant, the DB is already swiveling his hips to match the cut.... Not realistic in my book, but the stat line is fine...

Therefore, one area that I am still futzing with in the lab, that I MAY share with OS if I can find the right balance, is how to tame/dampen the "mirroring" effect of the DB's...

In my lab I am working on it as follows: I have the HUM/CPU PASS REAC at 50, and I am futzing with the OPI/DPI penalty sliders to find a balance that makes the DB's act naturally and reflect their attributes... Initial results are not promising... CPU QB numbers improve, especially completion percentage by having the HUM/CPU PASS REAC set at 50 ... Not giving up on the issue, but it is a work in progress.... What sucks is that as your raise OPI, sacks go up and the LE sack glitch becomes more pronounced, since it takes longer for avg receivers to get into their routes hence creating more of an opportunity to get sacked.... Of course you could counter this by calling short slants, flats, screens, but if you decide to go mid field or for a bomb, more times than not, you are facing a sack .....

Will post if I have a break through on this issue....

Wiz out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:59 PM   #1421
Pro

OVR: 6

The yards per attempt for the CPU QBs seem to run high. NFL average is generally between 6.0 and 8.0 (RG3 led the league in 2012 at 8.14).

The stats look good, other than this one issue. I see CPU QBs consistently at the high end of this range, upwards to over 9.0 plus YPA.

I don't know that there is a slider solution for this, at least not one that will unbalance other aspects of the game.

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2013, 01:56 PM   #1422
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
The yards per attempt for the CPU QBs seem to run high. NFL average is generally between 6.0 and 8.0 (RG3 led the league in 2012 at 8.14).

The stats look good, other than this one issue. I see CPU QBs consistently at the high end of this range, upwards to over 9.0 plus YPA.

I don't know that there is a slider solution for this, at least not one that will unbalance other aspects of the game.

Thanks
Sturz:

The issue is pressure on the QB .... The CPU/HUM pass rush is the most broken component of M13 if you are going to build true "Under 75 rule" sliders .... Impossible to futz with without throwing off something else in the game .... I have SERIOUSLY considered building a NON-75 Rule slider set (but keep the HUM slider totals to under 295) to see if I can fix the pass rush/CPU QB avg. yards per pass issue, but just have not had the time to dedicate to it ....

A work around that works at times is to control a stud OLB and put MAJOR pressure on the QB with a 4 man rush and the OLB .... Creates a lot of sacks if you are good, but the CPU QB yards per pass completion avg. certainly will drop ... Of course consistently doing this is not exactly how the NFL is played on Sundays...

But yeah, the issue is PASS RUSH .... If you do not get enough pressure on the QB when in zones or man to man with a 4 man rush, then the CPU QB will carve you up with passes for 10+ yards ... Fix the HUM pass rush issue within the Under 75 rule, and you will fix the CPU avg. yards per pass issue .... I have tried to "zero-out" the CPU/HUM PASS BLK slider, but then all of a sudden you get "inflated" sack #'s and you are not necessarily fixing the CPU QB avg yards per pass completion issue.... Move the PASS RUSH slider up and the same thing seems to happen, the LE sack glitch blows up and you start getting unrealistic sack numbers for either the CPU or HUM, or both...

At the present time, I am willing to compromise on this stat line to get other parts of the game to play admirably using the Under 75 rule ...

So I assume that you are liking these sliders outside of this issue?

Wiz out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 02-11-2013 at 02:28 PM.
Old 02-11-2013, 02:48 PM   #1423
Rookie

Huko81's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey Wiz,

Just curious, do u still change the CPU play book with the new set?
Old 02-11-2013, 02:50 PM   #1424
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huko81
Hey Wiz,

Just curious, do u still change the CPU play book with the new set?
Well thats just weird. Was just about to ask the same thing.

So ditto above?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »