Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-14-2013, 09:31 PM   #1441
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razanel
Sorry, but have to say this first. I looked at your first post (a while back) and just thought that these weren't for me, lord knows what I was thinking. After getting to the playoffs with the Dolphins in year 1 (8-8 record, had Pats beat in Division wins as they went 8-8) I thought that the sliders I was using were too easy. 8-8 is realistic and I understood its the Pats that blew their playoff chance (I won week 17 in OT to get in, winner would get in) but the fact that Lamar Miller had a 5.6 YPC and 1300 yards in a rookie year and Davone Bess had 15 touchdowns (also streaking receivers was WAAAY to easy, broke man and hit them before the deep every time) just seemed off. The scores were good, the challenge was good, the numbers were OFF (and that pisses me off, Dolphins need to suck year 1 at least). I have not tried your set but I will now. If you would like I would be more than happy to update you with what I find (game by game, you have no idea how many sliders I've invested into).

Raz-Matazz:

Cool bro... Try them out.... Please be advised that the HUM run game is challenging, but I have provided suggestions on how to make it "easier" to run against the CPU .... Also, the CPU run game is BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS SSSSSSST, so IF it is too hard for you to slow down, there are also suggestions on what modifications you can consider to slow down the CPU run game....

If you are on your game, the stat lines should be fine, and I am presently working on a "tune-up" for the passing game to get those stats in line with NFL avg.'s.....

Be patient with these bad boys, because IT IS NOT easy to get a win if your team blows.... I work with the "Faiders" and consistently lose 2 out of every 3 games, and get blown out by good teams.... I love it, because I truly feel like a "young John Madden" trying to brink back glory to da Silver and Black Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai iiiiiiiiiderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsss (in my best Christ Mortenson impression)...Good luck....

Wiz out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2013, 09:37 PM   #1442
Rookie

OVR: 0

Also question:
Are those exact schemes necessary? If so why?
Old 02-14-2013, 11:47 PM   #1443
Rookie

Ok, I really like the way these play but there were 11 total penalties in the first half alone. Every third tackle was a facemask so basically every third down i stopped them short they got it. Is it possible to tune that down a bit?
Old 02-15-2013, 12:32 AM   #1444
Pro

Quote:
Also question:
Are those exact schemes necessary? If so why?

The schemes are a theory I am testing on whether they have any influence on how your players play the game.... Specifically, whether or not the LE glitch can be tamed.... Mixed bag at this point, thus they are optional.... Use them or don't use them, not sure if it really impacts the play of your team's players in the game....

Wiz out.

Old 02-15-2013, 12:35 AM   #1445
Pro

Quote:
Ok, I really like the way these play but there were 11 total penalties in the first half alone. Every third tackle was a facemask so basically every third down i stopped them short they got it. Is it possible to tune that down a bit?
Relax... Some games are chippier than others.... NFL avg is 8-12 total penalties per game.... I have had games where 5 total penalties are called, and I have had games where 19 total penalties are called, in other words, IT VARIES, just like the REAL NFL....

If you must, click facemask down to 55, but it will hurt the "realism" of the game going forward...

Wiz out.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2013, 12:39 AM   #1446
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
The schemes are a theory I am testing on whether they have any influence on how your players play the game.... Specifically, whether or not the LE glitch can be tamed.... Mixed bag at this point, thus they are optional.... Use them or don't use them, not sure if it really impacts the play of your team's players in the game....

Wiz out.

Yeah, ever since you mentioned, I'm trying to set them both so the OVR are "reasonably sensible" to how I view the players as well as to possible "changing their mentality" effects. Sort of like the priority/style sliders in M12.

Hard to tell so far for me, too, though I think 3-4 Versatile might help the ends both do some damage in pass rush (maybe, don't quote me on it, plus I'm running a 3-4 right now). Doesn't help I demand well-rounded LBs so hard to say if what they are doing is from scheme, or a rating kicking in.

Playmaker for SS MIGHT explain why Branch is a turnover magnet? None of his ratings seem to scream "Ed Reed" but he snatch picks, forces/gets fumbles, it's kinda of weird. In fact, both my safeties involved themselves a LOT in the defense. - FS was #3 on the team in tackles and Branch was 5th with 12 TFL (in 71 Tackles), 3 Sacks, 3 INT (out of 9 on the team), 2 FF, 1 FR, 1 TD.

He's worse in coverage, despite 88 MCV and 95 SPD than he is acting like a "mini LB" - unless the ball is around - then he's trying to play it - but his TAK and POW aren't great, nor is his PUR. Hmm...
Old 02-15-2013, 01:12 AM   #1447
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Yeah, ever since you mentioned, I'm trying to set them both so the OVR are "reasonably sensible" to how I view the players as well as to possible "changing their mentality" effects. Sort of like the priority/style sliders in M12.

Hard to tell so far for me, too, though I think 3-4 Versatile might help the ends both do some damage in pass rush (maybe, don't quote me on it, plus I'm running a 3-4 right now). Doesn't help I demand well-rounded LBs so hard to say if what they are doing is from scheme, or a rating kicking in.

Playmaker for SS MIGHT explain why Branch is a turnover magnet? None of his ratings seem to scream "Ed Reed" but he snatch picks, forces/gets fumbles, it's kinda of weird. In fact, both my safeties involved themselves a LOT in the defense. - FS was #3 on the team in tackles and Branch was 5th with 12 TFL (in 71 Tackles), 3 Sacks, 3 INT (out of 9 on the team), 2 FF, 1 FR, 1 TD.

He's worse in coverage, despite 88 MCV and 95 SPD than he is acting like a "mini LB" - unless the ball is around - then he's trying to play it - but his TAK and POW aren't great, nor is his PUR. Hmm...
KB:

Ditto.... Since I am playing as the Faiders, Branch has also "caught" my eye with his play.... I concur that he is playing BEEEAAAAAAAAASSSST for the Faider defense, often creating MAYHEM (a la Allstate's Mr. Mayhem) on the field.... Kinda weird since he is more of a cover safety vs. an Ed Reed mold.... Hmmmm, indeed....

And while on the subject, my RT seems to hold his own better, and I have seen less LE sacks.....Fools gold? Jury is still out....

Wiz out.

Old 02-15-2013, 01:29 AM   #1448
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
KB:

Ditto.... Since I am playing as the Faiders, Branch has also "caught" my eye with his play.... I concur that he is playing BEEEAAAAAAAAASSSST for the Faider defense, often creating MAYHEM (a la Allstate's Mr. Mayhem) on the field.... Kinda weird since he is more of a cover safety vs. an Ed Reed mold.... Hmmmm, indeed....

And while on the subject, my RT seems to hold his own better, and I have seen less LE sacks.....Fools gold? Jury is still out....

Wiz out.

How about setting Right Tackle to Pass Blocker? Would that also help tame the LE sack problem? Never thought of doing this before as I have always matched the scheme to the starters player card. I am trying to tame Bruce Irvin for me as the USER, he has like 20 through 8 games, and 3 were played on the RE as Clemons was hurt(Just one game on your set so far, 8 sacks, from all around vs. Lions using Pass Balanced PB.)

My RT Giacomini is only 75 ovr, 76 PBlk and gave up 4 that game as well. I'll have to check how I have his set.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »