Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-10-2013, 10:29 AM   #1473
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Started second season in Seahawks dynasty with these sliders and after 4 games i am having a some slight issues:

- Defensively CPU is over aggressive, specially in second half, blitzing with 7-8 players over and over again.

- Offensively, in second half, vast majority of passes is deep verts, disregarding of down and yardage, leading to lot of 3 and out situations.

As the result, while 1st half plays out very good, CPU is getting killed(better word butchered) with quick pass dumps and outside runs by me in second.In first season that was not the case(any of above)

Any suggestion how to tone down CPU aggressiveness?

Last edited by tariq071; 04-10-2013 at 10:34 AM.
Old 04-16-2013, 05:45 AM   #1474
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8

Guys, are any of you still using these? If so I have a question for you... or anyone in general!

How do you run on the CPU with these?

I mean, everything else is completely on point with my skill level! I get good passing stats, good CPU-running - EVERYTHING! But I absolutely can't run making my offense very one-dimentional and less fun!!

I think in about 10 games or so I've yet to crack 100 yards on the ground. I'm playing with the Cardinals and use Beanie Wells and Rashard Mendenhall as my 2 HBs. None of them are elite by any stretch, but Getting 1,5 YPC. are a bit too low. I've tried ALOT of different plays in the playbook (ARI) but only play working decently for me is the stretch.

If I run between the tackles my HB falls over at the LOS. If I run a pitch or sweep I have 3 defenders in my backfield and will loose a couple of yards. I try to follow my lead block, but he usually completely misses his assignment or at best push the defender.

In the box scores you guys are posting I see you average 3+ YPC. So I know it can be done!! I tried a general search for tips on google but got taken to several videos of how to cheese online.

Any pointers would be appreciated!
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 04-17-2013, 05:39 AM   #1475
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

Just to kinda answer my own question - guess I was frustrated when I posted the above!

I had a game coming up against the Eagles. Instead of just going in and calling a bunch of plays and yelling at my TV when I got stuffed I sat down and looked at my roster. I switched OTs around so I really had a "strong side" of the Oline. So I put my best run blockers on one side of the Oline and planned to run beside them! Also found out my FB had 68 AWR and 70 SPD, so no wonder the fool is missing his blocking assignments.

The Eagles has tons of speed on defense - so no reason to try and get around the edge and gain yardage on the outside. When I lined up with 3 WRs the often countered with their Wide 9 line up. I tried to take advantage of this by going up the middle!

Long story short: I sat down and looked at my players ratings and not just their overall. Looked where I had the best shot of attacking their defense. You know... gameplanning!

This lead to Beanie Wells going for his first 100 yard game on the ground with 102 yards on 25 carries with a long of 15. I still lost the game due to losing the TO-battle 3-0. But for the first time I had just as much TOP as the CPU and I enjoyed the game! Now I just have to scout for some players which will help me get better on the ground!

Just thought I would share in case someone else out there is just as frustrated as I were yesterday
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2013, 04:25 PM   #1476
Rookie

OVR: 4

These sliders are class and had many good Team CCM going.

I'd like to try these on Player CCM, but can already see that the playclock will be too many plays due to sim issues.

Anyone got the right mins for player ccm?

Im guessing 8 mins 12 sec run off?

If anyone knows please holler
Old 04-30-2013, 07:45 AM   #1477
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

@Roncatto,

I tried to get the right minutes a while back, so I'm not 100% sure here. But I think I settled on 10 minute questers with 15 second run off. Sadly this will change from game to game depending on how much you're player is on the field. This was such a game-mode-killer for me that I just couldn't get into it!

I really REALLY hope EA either fixed the Super-Sim or let us watch out team play when we're not on the field in Madden 25!
Old 07-01-2013, 12:52 AM   #1478
Rookie

Bcole's Arena

OVR: 3

What's goin on guys currently playin my offline chicago bears ccm. Right now 8-2 in 2018 and we've won a couple superbowls had a couple of tough playoff loses too. Detroit has really become a beast in the ncf north this season going 10-0 Vikings 5-5 and gb has really fallen off going 3-7 I really try to play every game every down so for me I've put quite a bit of time into this franchise and I still enjoy playing madden anytime anyday. I have been playing this same franchise for a while but i feel like I can't find a constant set of sliders to use as I dont really understand how each slider affects what and how to manipulate the gameplay using differnt speeds and thresholds. I admit I'm a fairly new to using them, but I have been researching the jarrod set and marketwiz set also reading a lot of both forums and a few others I cant recall the names atm. It's very interesting to see that you guys have discovered that the penalty sliders somewhat affect the game. So my main question is anybody still using these sets and what changes have been made? They seem really good from the positive responses and box scores posted throughout the thread but with so many pages I can't figure out how many things may have really been changed since patches and whatnot. So I guess what I'm really asking is if there is a final set that you guys came up with, and if somebody would be kind enough to post me the sliders they are currently using including penalties, threshold, game speed. I am open to using trying any recommend set, Would be greatly appreciated and wanted to say thanks to marketingwiz, jarrod, and EVERYBODY else for all their time and effort into creating a better more realistic gameplay.
Old 08-03-2013, 07:57 AM   #1479
Rookie

OVR: 4

Just liked to Bump this post as these sliders are very good with just 1 adjustment.

Make sure you play offline and select the playbook of the CPU.

I should really post the link about the different ones for different teams but i have found excellent play calling by simplfying it for CPU

If the team IRL has a bit more running game to it (ie browns, jacksonville, texans, jets, chiefs) - Select Run Balanced.

If the team has a rookie QB - Select Balanced - trust me.

If the team relies on vet QB (Manning, Brady, Rodgers, Ryan, Brees etc) - select pass balanced.

Like I said, bumping mainly cos sliders are fantastic, definatley try to do FG's manually without moving arrow.

Hope gives people one final bit of M13 before M25 comes out.

Oh and cheers Wiz
Old 08-05-2013, 02:59 AM   #1480
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roncatto
Just liked to Bump this post as these sliders are very good with just 1 adjustment.

Make sure you play offline and select the playbook of the CPU.

I should really post the link about the different ones for different teams but i have found excellent play calling by simplfying it for CPU

If the team IRL has a bit more running game to it (ie browns, jacksonville, texans, jets, chiefs) - Select Run Balanced.

If the team has a rookie QB - Select Balanced - trust me.

If the team relies on vet QB (Manning, Brady, Rodgers, Ryan, Brees etc) - select pass balanced.

Like I said, bumping mainly cos sliders are fantastic, definatley try to do FG's manually without moving arrow.

Hope gives people one final bit of M13 before M25 comes out.

Oh and cheers Wiz

Wassssssssssaaaaaaaaap....... The original Slim Shady, in da house.....

M25 has me jonesing for some pigskin....

Are u ready 4 some Football?!!!! Hall of Fame game brought me out of hibernation....

Bring it!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »