Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-06-2012, 03:07 PM   #153
Rookie

vicaddict's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Shutting down the run is possible, even with the Browns, but u give away passing yards instead. Usually I don't give away more than 20 yards/game. Regarding the tackles, they get broken a lot. Sometimes it takes 5 defenders to stop a player on the outside and even then he is pushed out of bounds most of the time.
Old 09-06-2012, 03:40 PM   #154

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicaddict
Shutting down the run is possible, even with the Browns, but u give away passing yards instead. Usually I don't give away more than 20 yards/game. Regarding the tackles, they get broken a lot. Sometimes it takes 5 defenders to stop a player on the outside and even then he is pushed out of bounds most of the time.
Hence the need to increase the HUM tackling slider. Five players to stop a back is not realistic.
Old 09-06-2012, 04:31 PM   #155
Rookie

WarriorKing0's Arena

I had to make adjustments to the HUM tak slider and the CPU break tackle slider. and jesus christ is the robo qb hard to stop.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2012, 04:45 PM   #156
Rookie

WarriorKing0's Arena

human catching needs to be increased also. so many ridiculous dropped passes.
Old 09-06-2012, 04:52 PM   #157
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorKing0
human catching needs to be increased also. so many ridiculous dropped passes.

Taking notes and will address these issues in a follow up slider set. As I have mentioned now in several posts, I prefer to let EA drop their patches before going back and modifying the sliders.

However, I am watching, listening to suggestions to everyone's real game experiences as a consequence of supporting this slider set.
Old 09-06-2012, 04:53 PM   #158
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoChris
Hence the need to increase the HUM tackling slider. Five players to stop a back is not realistic.

Taking notes and will address these issues in a follow up slider set. As I have mentioned now in several posts, I prefer to let EA drop their patches before going back and modifying the sliders.

However, I am watching and listening to suggestions from everyone's real game experiences as a consequence of supporting this slider set.

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 09-06-2012 at 08:22 PM.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:58 PM   #159
Pro

OVR: 8

I was the Giants and played the steelers in my CCM and they got 96 yards on the ground not to shabby. I had about 115 I think.

I had about 220 passing and Pit had about 290 or so.

I lost the game 27-24 on a TD with 10 secs left in the game.

The only gripe I have is the game on very slow is just not something I like at all.

I saw that playing on very slow is best but if the game is played on fast or very fast what changes gameplay wise?

Also I am only using the gameflow play calls as I think on some level perhaps it helps with how the CPU plays.
Old 09-06-2012, 10:09 PM   #160
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlingBling19
I was the Giants and played the steelers in my CCM and they got 96 yards on the ground not to shabby. I had about 115 I think.

I had about 220 passing and Pit had about 290 or so.

I lost the game 27-24 on a TD with 10 secs left in the game.

The only gripe I have is the game on very slow is just not something I like at all.

I saw that playing on very slow is best but if the game is played on fast or very fast what changes gameplay wise?

Also I am only using the gameflow play calls as I think on some level perhaps it helps with how the CPU plays.
Try slow difficulty. I tried and tried, but just could not get into very slow either, but wow is this set great on slow.

Also I've been debating on using gameflow, but in the end I always find that I like searching for new plays in a playbook better than using the feature.

BTW Wiz, I've been busy with school so I haven't played much since the start of the week. But I'll probably post another boxscore or 2 tomorrow or something.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »