Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-06-2012, 10:11 PM   #161
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

can anything be done about the horrible AI play calling? They were down by a touchdown with a minute to play, and their first 3 plays were all runs. Burning 2 timeouts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2012, 10:51 PM   #162
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebizarrojerry
can anything be done about the horrible AI play calling? They were down by a touchdown with a minute to play, and their first 3 plays were all runs. Burning 2 timeouts.
Gotta wait for the patch if playing offline ccm. They already fixed the issue on online ccm.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:46 AM   #163
Pro

OVR: 5

JDoug312: Appreciate your support. School always come before Madden.

Listen, there is no rush to perfect the base set. We have a lot of football ahead of us. But I do appreciate your dedication, as well as those other gamers that read the thread but may not post any comments, yet believe in the core ideas that I have coined as "the Gospel of Madden".

I encourage all Maddenites to continue tweaking the base set to what suits their playing style the best. Play at least 8 games with them and then give us all feedback on your experiences. Every year when I begin working on my slider set I always remember the following truths:

1) Less is more. (Slider sets that flip-flop with every bad or good game and post updated slider tweaks every third hour on the hour, are like a politician with a bad hairpiece, that parts it on the left sometimes and parts it on the right other times. Have conviction damn it! Stick by your core ideas. And if you dare to post your hard work in this forum, take the criticism and understand that it is OK to disagree with your detractors.)

2) Inferior product needs more marketing (pimping your set of sliders as the be all and end all of all slider sets, is probably a sure sign that the core ideas at the foundation of your slider set cannot be supported with objective gameplay proof and/or you did not put enough time into your sliders to be able to properly defend your core ideas in developing them)

3) Don't spit in the well. You might have to drink out of it later. (We can all agree to disagree, but in the end, respect every person's opinions and ideas as if they were your own. I have learned a lot over the years from ideas posted in this forum from slider creators that I fundamentally disagreed with. In fact, many times, the light bulb goes on over my dome with my best ideas to test when I am disagreeing with another slider makers core ideas.)

Play on!
Old 09-07-2012, 03:29 PM   #164
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
Gotta wait for the patch if playing offline ccm. They already fixed the issue on online ccm.
Well that's ridiculous.
Does upping the difficulty make the cpu select better plays?
Old 09-07-2012, 03:53 PM   #165
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebizarrojerry
Well that's ridiculous.
Does upping the difficulty make the cpu select better plays?
On theo contrary, the CPU's playcalling is oddly better on all-pro then on all madden this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2012, 04:11 PM   #166
3-4 Defense

roll2tide's Arena

Tried first game with these sliders in online CCM. Every 1st and 2nd down play call on offense by CPU was a run, regardless of distance. Every 3rd down has been a run. Goal line all out blitz 1st & 2nd down for me, cover 3 zone on 3rd down. Ive yet to give up a 1st down.

Every 1st down offensive play for me is zone unless i see press coverage then it's man.

Ive read pass reaction slider affects CPU playcalling so I'm gonna toy with it. Not attributing all this to sliders....just giving online CCM feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
You're doing it wrong EA

Twitter roll2tide
Old 09-07-2012, 08:21 PM   #167
Pro

roll2tide: Thanks for your support. Please keep providing us with feedback regarding the sliders.
Old 09-08-2012, 12:10 AM   #168
Pro

Special Effect: the wind quietly whistling through the tall willows across the ponderosa.... Crickets mating calls chirping in distance....

Boy this thread got quite all of a sudden...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »