Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2012, 06:22 PM   #209
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Braaawh: I know what direction that EA sports is going, M14 for the new PS4. True simmers are toast with M13.

I do agree that what we have been given to work with, is better in some respects, to what we have had to work with in years past. And since you seem to be one of those "the glass is half FULL" type of dudes, glad to see that the "infinity engine" and its ability to turn the ball carrier into a pinball caroming off his blockers a.ss is something that works for you.

Hooray for optimism. Out.
Just so you understand my way of thinking, the glass is still "half empty"..just that before this Madden came out there hasn't been anything in the glass at all in my opinion. lol
quan15 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 06:32 PM   #210
Banned
 
Jdoug312's Arena
 
OVR: 13
Join Date: Oct 2010
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicaddict
After just witnessing Brandon Weeden and Michael Vick compete in a Turnover festival I take everything back. We should consider increasing the INT Sliders instead of lowering them. NFL players even adjusted their performance to match Maddens high scoring results.
And the after play collisions lol (Packers-9ers game). Just saw Finley get flipped after the play.
Jdoug312 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 06:41 PM   #211
Pro
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Mar 2010
Blog Entries: 1
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by quan15
Just so you understand my way of thinking, the glass is still "half empty"..just that before this Madden came out there hasn't been anything in the glass at all in my opinion. lol
Right on. Just making sure you drink beer my man, and not a martini shaken, not stirred....... If ya know what I mean.
MarketingWiz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2012, 07:12 PM   #212
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Right on. Just making sure you drink beer my man, and not a martini shaken, not stirred....... If ya know what I mean.
Dark liquor and Vodka my man, but wouldn't mind a martini with my lady. Got to remain balanced ya know. lol
quan15 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:19 PM   #213
Pro
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Mar 2010
Blog Entries: 1
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by quan15
Dark liquor and Vodka my man, but wouldn't mind a martini with my lady. Got to remain balanced ya know. lol

Right on, I feel ya playa'.... If it means a nightcap with your lady, a martini can certainly become apropos...
MarketingWiz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:32 PM   #214
MVP
 
BrianU's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Nov 2008
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

don't drink the kool-aid
BrianU is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:37 PM   #215
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Right on, I feel ya playa'.... If it means a nightcap with your lady, a martini can certainly become apropos...
Indeed my man indeed.
quan15 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2012, 01:25 AM   #216
Pro
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Mar 2010
Blog Entries: 1
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicaddict
After just witnessing Brandon Weeden and Michael Vick compete in a Turnover festival I take everything back. We should consider increasing the INT Sliders instead of lowering them. NFL players even adjusted their performance to match Maddens high scoring results.

That was a great first weekend of football... My system was "jonesing" for some pigskin...
MarketingWiz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:21 PM.

Top -