Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-10-2012, 01:40 PM   #217
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

The only criticism I have after playing another game is the wide receivers on the sidelines. It seems there are a high occurrences of the players not getting two feet in bounds, even when a pro level player should be able to achieve this.

Not a big deal, but thought I'd bring this to your attention and see if anyone else has noticed this. Thought I read on another slider post how to adjust WR spectacular catch ability, but can't find it. Who knows, might have dreamed it!
Old 09-10-2012, 04:10 PM   #218
Pro

OVR: 5

For all of your alleged "true-sim" addicts, I hope you watched the Denver v. Pitt game on Sunday night and saw how PEYTON FRICKING MANNING scrambled SEVERAL times for positive yardage and was not able to be caught by the LB's before Manning made it out of bounds....

Further proof that the player attributes handed to us from EA sports are terrible. In Madden, Manning would HAVE NEVER even made it to the line of scrimmage before being blasted by a LB .....

Fact of the matter is that NO SLIDER SET, this thread's included, can mask the HORRENDOUS rosters and player attributes that we are jammed with year in and year out. Throw on top of this, piss poor CPU/AI logic, and its any wonder that any of us spend any brain juice on trying to "correct" the game to play more realistically... But, with all its flaws, M13 is more enjoyable with all its weaknesses than previous Madden titles.

Maybe we can find 32 dudes to edit the player attributes for their favorite team, problem is what would be our point of reference? The player's combine times? But those become outdated after the first few years in my opinion....

Thoughts on a roster project? I will continue to beat this drum until the drone of my awful conga playing reaches the halls of EA's development offices.

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 09-10-2012 at 04:15 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 04:44 PM   #219
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13

Hey, you can't take edited rosters into CCM, so I wouldn't recommend doing a roster project until EA (hopefully) patches in that ability.
Old 09-10-2012, 05:15 PM   #220
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
Hey, you can't take edited rosters into CCM, so I wouldn't recommend doing a roster project until EA (hopefully) patches in that ability.
Whoaaaaaa Nelllllly.... Thanks stud.... Was already working on editing the most recent rosters..... Starting to find more and more things "me-not-likey" about M13..... Pout, pout, pout
Old 09-10-2012, 06:15 PM   #221
Rookie

vicaddict's Arena

OVR: 1

Editing wouldn't even make sense, because each draft class would fall back on the default attributes. We could get more accurate ratings for the current roster, but that's about it. What would even be the point of reference? A 1-99 skill system that only uses the 60-99 range for important skills is somewhat stupid to begin with anyway. EA wants it that way.

When it comes to scrambling I do have to disagree, though. Scrambling is possible. I even manage to get a first down every now and then, but since the QB always slowly walks instead of running past the line, it's kind of pointless.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2012, 11:37 PM   #222
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicaddict
Editing wouldn't even make sense, because each draft class would fall back on the default attributes. We could get more accurate ratings for the current roster, but that's about it. What would even be the point of reference? A 1-99 skill system that only uses the 60-99 range for important skills is somewhat stupid to begin with anyway. EA wants it that way.

When it comes to scrambling I do have to disagree, though. Scrambling is possible. I even manage to get a first down every now and then, but since the QB always slowly walks instead of running past the line, it's kind of pointless.

Speaking of draft classes, does M13 allow you to import in NCAA13 roster sets? Puuuuuuhlease say yes......
Old 09-11-2012, 12:10 AM   #223
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradl55ey
I was trying to see how big the difference was compared to it at 100
Welcome! Thank you for your support. Give them a spin. I recommend that you try them for at least 8 games to get a true feel for their strengths and of course, where the rough edges are.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:09 AM   #224
Pro

UPDATE FROM "da PADRE of PASTA":

"The first post-release patch for Madden NFL 13 is set to arrive tomorrow for both theXbox360 and PS3. A full breakdown of fixes and improvements have not been provided however there have been a few notes made on what to expect. Given that this patch was primarily crafted prior to release of the game it won’t carry with it many feedback-driven adjustments.
The update will include an instant starter option for created “Players” in Connected Careers, numerous stability fixes, and improvements to the Game Face feature.
EA Sports also made the first official statement regarding the potential of delivering player editing within Connected Careers mode through a patch:
The development team is currently exploring the potential option to include additional functionality (player editing) in Madden NFL 13 in an upcoming title update. We’ll update you with more information in the coming weeks after the team has time to investigate and assess the situation.
It’s extremely unlikely that the company would publicly declare their intentions on this unless they already knew it was possible and going to be implemented in an upcoming patch. It’s probably just a matter of time and considering that reasonable expectations would be for it to come at some point in October."

Hmmmmmmmm, interesting.... Now if they can just allow us to import NCAA rosters, we would be onto something....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »