Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-12-2012, 08:22 PM   #257
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckriech23
These sliders are great so far. Offline CCM as Mike Tomlin with the Steelers.

Lost game 1 to Denver 20-13. Outgained them 218/128 on the ground and 178/100 in the air (396/228 total). Threw 3 picks which resulted in the loss. TOP I lead 36:35/23:25 which is probably why I outgained them so much.

Won game 2 vs New York Jets 27-20. They outgained me total 374/371. They lead on the ground 141/131, I lead in the air 240/233. They won TOP 34:32/25:28. I took a KO back for a TD which gave me the edge in this one.

Good work on the sliders. I'll post more stats as I play games.
The Gospel of Madden lives! Great fricking game, damn you got me jonesing for some M13 .... Unfortunately "flipping some patties" at the present time to make some scratch so dat I can pay da bills....

Thanks for the support, keep the thread up to speed...
Old 09-12-2012, 08:25 PM   #258
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
Another Game I made alot of mistakes in this one and it cost me big time. I was normally a COACH MODE player but have taken to trying to learn how to pass and play D. Dolphins 27 - Jets 3, Dolphins Garrard 14-26-181-1TD, I guess we shall wait until the new rosters for Online CCM come on friday because they have Garrard as the starter at QB. Rushing Bush 33-144-2TD, Slaton 5-2, Receiving Naanee 6-65, Bess 3-42, Hartline 1-44-1TD, Defense Dolphins 2 Sacks 4 INT( Still going thru the larning process made some bad throws. Jets Sanchez 17-37-219-4INT, Greene 21-31, Conner 1-3, Receiving Holmes 6-90, Kerley 4-53, Keller 4-58 Jets D no sacks no INT. Total Plays 126.

HC0023 glad you are enjoying M13 with these sliders....
Old 09-12-2012, 08:26 PM   #259
Rookie

I thought everyone was saying sliders don't work in ccm?
Old 09-12-2012, 08:40 PM   #260
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogbeefcake
I thought everyone was saying sliders don't work in ccm?
Only mine work with CCM.... LOL....

Naw man, all slider sets can work, they just don't work in ALL-MADDEN .... Pick a set that fits your skill level and style.... A lot of playa's really enjoy this base set, and then tweak them to their liking....

Try them out and give the thread some feedback... Peace braw
Old 09-12-2012, 09:02 PM   #261
Banned

OVR: 0

I believe it's not as much as only your sliders working, as it is the fact you're one of the only people to find the best options settings. very slow and 100 threshold makes a world of difference and make every slider set work well.

Now if only penalty sliders worked right, and the best special teams sliders were found
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2012, 09:11 PM   #262
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebizarrojerry
I believe it's not as much as only your sliders working, as it is the fact you're one of the only people to find the best options settings. very slow and 100 threshold makes a world of difference and make every slider set work well.

Now if only penalty sliders worked right, and the best special teams sliders were found
Bingo! That my friend is the "Gospel of Madden"... Sliders are a function of your skill level and play style.... But if you want the game to feel right and play closer to what you see on Mondays, Sundays & Thursday nights, then the "Gospel of Madden" is 4 you....

Glad I could make M13 a memorable and enjoyable proposition for you....
Old 09-12-2012, 10:11 PM   #263
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Bingo! That my friend is the "Gospel of Madden"... Sliders are a function of your skill level and play style.... But if you want the game to feel right and play closer to what you see on Mondays, Sundays & Thursday nights, then the "Gospel of Madden" is 4 you....

Glad I could make M13 a memorable and enjoyable proposition for you....
Thanks again, it's a really fun game actually when you use your "gospel"

I enjoy a little easier on the skill side and more defensive battles, and turn most sliders down below 50.

Do you have any suggestions for special teams? I am using yours now but notice not enough kickoff touchbacks, not enough cpu pinning me good with punts, and too many made fgs by the cpu
Old 09-12-2012, 10:16 PM   #264
Banned

And is there any hope for the penalty sliders? I have only seen holding and facemask penalties, nothing else. Except sometimes roughing the passer when that slider is too high.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »