Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-15-2012, 04:09 AM   #305
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

ATTENTION MADDENITES:

Have been in my lab playing M13 for 14 hours straight.... I have "stumbled" onto some "house rules" that MAKE THE RUN GAME much more palpable... Separately, I have been futzing with the slider set, just in case EA takes forever, or simply does not address the CPU running problems, and my "updated sliders" that I am using, have turned M13 into an addicting vice that has got me thrown out of my bedroom for the weekend... My wife hates this time of year anyways because due to the start of the NFL season, I am only a husband from Mon-Sat, and do not do "night-outs" on Mondays or Thursdays....

I am going to keep experimenting all weekend to make sure that my theories bear out and the new sliders are indeed TITS for all true simmers....

Back to my cave for some more M13....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2012, 04:34 AM   #306
Rookie

OVR: 1

I have a question for anyone that can help. I'm playing QB in ccm and not either team has a run game what do I boost to get it better. Playing on all pro and I've tried bumping up the run blocking and MJD is at 15 carries 7 yards on my side and its similar for the cpu.
Old 09-15-2012, 06:03 AM   #307
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
ATTENTION MADDENITES:

Have been in my lab playing M13 for 14 hours straight.... I have "stumbled" onto some "house rules" that MAKE THE RUN GAME much more palpable... Separately, I have been futzing with the slider set, just in case EA takes forever, or simply does not address the CPU running problems, and my "updated sliders" that I am using, have turned M13 into an addicting vice that has got me thrown out of my bedroom for the weekend... My wife hates this time of year anyways because due to the start of the NFL season, I am only a husband from Mon-Sat, and do not do "night-outs" on Mondays or Thursdays....

I am going to keep experimenting all weekend to make sure that my theories bear out and the new sliders are indeed TITS for all true simmers....

Back to my cave for some more M13....
Sounds great, let me know if you want help testing them out!
Old 09-15-2012, 07:10 AM   #308
Rookie

OVR: 4

Yeh same here, lemme know if you need help testing. Looking forward to these new developments. Just hope this new patch from EA doesn't undo all your hard work, but if they can finally fix the many problems in this game then fingers crossed! And in regard to these "major fixes" that EA has lined up, I only hope that player editing in is in there.........along with the gameplay bugs they need to fix. Peace man
Old 09-15-2012, 12:52 PM   #309
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey Wiz, can't wait for V2! Quick comment though, I asked earlier about these sliders in Play Now mode. I think you said something along the lines of: they probably wouldn't work. Play Now is perfect with a decent set of sliders.

Would you consider releasing a Play Now version of your sliders? Or just let us know what sliders you use (if they were created by someone else)?
Old 09-15-2012, 02:13 PM   #310
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhiverson
I have a question for anyone that can help. I'm playing QB in ccm and not either team has a run game what do I boost to get it better. Playing on all pro and I've tried bumping up the run blocking and MJD is at 15 carries 7 yards on my side and its similar for the cpu.
Sorry pal, have not played as the "player" in CCM mode ... I have been told by other playa's that the run game is broken in "player" in CCM mode... Sorry playa'
Old 09-15-2012, 02:18 PM   #311
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebizarrojerry
Sounds great, let me know if you want help testing them out!
Just came up for air... The stuff I am cooking up is really addictive.... Gonna get some rest and then go back to the lab.... Thanks for your offer, if I just totally space, I will send you my work via PM so that you can work with it.... I think I will be ok though....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2012, 02:31 PM   #312
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResilentGiant
Yeh same here, lemme know if you need help testing. Looking forward to these new developments. Just hope this new patch from EA doesn't undo all your hard work, but if they can finally fix the many problems in this game then fingers crossed! And in regard to these "major fixes" that EA has lined up, I only hope that player editing in is in there.........along with the gameplay bugs they need to fix. Peace man
May they hear your pleas in the pantheon of EA's development halls... I am OK with the patch ruining my sliders, because it would mean that a lot of issues got fixed, and that is good for all....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »