Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-18-2012, 02:48 AM   #321
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
The Vikings are my team and I would LOVE for them to actually play this well at least once this season. Fluke games are possible but DAMN what happened to the Jags lol.

ah dude your tellin me....on one hand, i loved just destroying a team with my vikings....but on the other head, i'm thinking to myself....no way are we good enough to do that to a team lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2012, 07:59 AM   #322
Banned

I have to let you know man. This is insanely awesome. Everytime I see 15 minute quarters im like oh god im gonna end up with 70-60 something score and i was really deterred with the fact the threshold was 100... But no... i get close tight games, low scoring, and the realism with these is bar-none. I absolutely love these sliders dude!!

Ive been using Jarodds sliders (blue/black) for about a year. But i gotta say in terms of realism in a whole there is nothing that comes close to these.

10/10 man.
I really suggest anyone to really give these a try in CC mode you wont regret it.
Old 09-18-2012, 02:49 PM   #323
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willchillz
I have to let you know man. This is insanely awesome. Everytime I see 15 minute quarters im like oh god im gonna end up with 70-60 something score and i was really deterred with the fact the threshold was 100... But no... i get close tight games, low scoring, and the realism with these is bar-none. I absolutely love these sliders dude!!

Ive been using Jarodds sliders (blue/black) for about a year. But i gotta say in terms of realism in a whole there is nothing that comes close to these.

10/10 man.
I really suggest anyone to really give these a try in CC mode you wont regret it.
Thank you bro, you really PUMPED me up with that post.... Your Madden skills must be comparable to mine and hundreds of other Maddenites, that have also tried these sliders.... Props for "the love" for this base slider set...

My apologies for not being too active over the past few days, but as I have stated before, I am actively working on several theories that have been short circuiting my dome...

Quite a few peeps that have read my thread have extended PM's to me asking me how my due diligence works.... Welllll, for y'all information, the approach I take when flushing out my theories is as follows:

1) Create multiple slider sets based on theories I want to prove or disprove (this is where I lower, raise, set to "0", set to "100", balance out, futz with SPEEDTHRESH, yada, yada, yada, yada)... I can tell that the majority of the theories being pushed in this forum are urban myths and do not bear out once you dial them in and apply them to the game
2) Play at least 8 games with the particular slider set I am testing, and pay close attention to play mix by CPU, stat realism, and the "feel & look" of the game...Always have a notepad full of notes after each game... Make sure that I see a good average for penalties, #of total plays, and a fair mix of substitutions for both sides....
3) The "ease" of pulling out a can of "whoop a.ss" on the CPU... No true simmer wants to kick-in the CPU's grill on a whim.... It should feel that you earned the can of whoop a.ss and not that the game was just to easy... This precept is area where sliders get criticized the most because my skills are much different than other peeps trying my slider concoction...So for those Maddenites that have superior finger speed and dexterity, it is quite possible that any slider set created will seem "too easy" for them....
4) How the CPU reacts to my single-minded purpose and effort to shut down either the run or the pass for any particular game....So in essence, I play 4 games to exclusively shut down the pass, and 4 games to exclusively shut down the run.... I want to see stats where if I choose to shut down the pass, the CPU should just about SHRED me on the running game for 125+ yards, and a handful of 5+ yard scampers.... The occasional "homerun" for 15+ yards is acceptable if my goal was to exclusively shut down the run... And vice versa, if I stack the box, I better see the CPU try to hit a homerun over the top, especially if I am playing against one of the top QB's in the league.
5) Last but not least, once I have a slider set that I feel passes the smell test, then I plug it in and choose to play 8 games with a top ranked Defense team to see if during those 8 games I can rank in the top 5 for Defense alone, and vice versa, I then choose a top ranked Offense and play 8 games to see if I can rank in the top 5 for Offense alone....

Tedious process, but it really helps me hone in a slider set that suits my skills well....

Back to the lab tonight....

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 09-18-2012 at 02:52 PM.
Old 09-19-2012, 12:34 AM   #324
Rookie

OVR: 1

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE UPDATE!!! AHHHH WIZ CMON!!!
Old 09-19-2012, 03:58 AM   #325
Rookie

Minnesota Vikings at Indianapolis Colts
Sep 18, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Minnesota Vikings (2-0)02871045
Indianapolis Colts (0-2)1477735
Team Stats Comparison
MININD
Total Offense584462
Rushing Yards252258
Passing Yards332204
First Downs2617
Punt Return Yards
Kick Return Yards
Total Yards
Turnovers20
3rd Down Converstion62
4th Down Conversion
2-Point Conversion
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals
Penalties
Posession Time38:0521:55
Minnesota Vikings
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Christian Ponder22/2634641
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Adrian Peterson301826.13
Toby Gerhart9626.90
Percy Harvin2115.50
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Kyle Rudolph66911.51
Percy Harvin616227.01
Jerome Simpson45914.80
John Carlson2157.51
Greg Childs119190
Indianapolis Colts
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Andrew Luck14/202192
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Donald Brown2424610.31
Andrew Luck3134.30
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Reggie Wayne444111
Mike Williams410125.3
Coby Fleener34715.71
Donald Brown22512.50

game was closer...offense still dominated. both rushing attacks basically couldn't be stopped.....donald brown dominated me. lmfao.....things felt better, the cpu ran the ball much more with lots of success....i have a feeling my scores are thrown off cuz of the patch....looking forward to playing v2.0!

p.s. just like last week, the scoring (for me) seemed legit, except for 1 huge quarter (2nd)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2012, 02:32 PM   #326
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhat16
Minnesota Vikings at Indianapolis Colts
Sep 18, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Minnesota Vikings (2-0)02871045
Indianapolis Colts (0-2)1477735
Team Stats Comparison
MININD
Total Offense584462
Rushing Yards252258
Passing Yards332204
First Downs2617
Punt Return Yards
Kick Return Yards
Total Yards
Turnovers20
3rd Down Converstion62
4th Down Conversion
2-Point Conversion
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals
Penalties
Posession Time38:0521:55
Minnesota Vikings
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Christian Ponder22/2634641
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Adrian Peterson301826.13
Toby Gerhart9626.90
Percy Harvin2115.50
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Kyle Rudolph66911.51
Percy Harvin616227.01
Jerome Simpson45914.80
John Carlson2157.51
Greg Childs119190
Indianapolis Colts
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Andrew Luck14/202192
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Donald Brown2424610.31
Andrew Luck3134.30
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Reggie Wayne444111
Mike Williams410125.3
Coby Fleener34715.71
Donald Brown22512.50

game was closer...offense still dominated. both rushing attacks basically couldn't be stopped.....donald brown dominated me. lmfao.....things felt better, the cpu ran the ball much more with lots of success....i have a feeling my scores are thrown off cuz of the patch....looking forward to playing v2.0!

p.s. just like last week, the scoring (for me) seemed legit, except for 1 huge quarter (2nd)

Right on! Glad you are enjoying the base slider set.... Like I have mentioned already, I am working on several theories and that is why my posting is sparse at best....

I have come across some very interesting "gold nuggets" in my testing that I believe we can all benefit from.... Ironically, other threads have also come across the "gold nuggets" that I am finding after taking a closer inspection of M13 under the hood....

Just to update a little bit... I am very happy where my new sliders have taken me for penalties, sub-in/sub-outs (espcially for the RB's and the number of carries they have), settings for an accurate total # of plays by games end with 15 min quarters, kicking sliders, feel and speed of game, among other game related issues....

The more I play out my theories, the more I am convinced that EA could provide a tweak to radically improve the CPU running game for All-Madden & All-Pro modes.... What I find most interesting is that, unlike years past, sliders really do influence the passing game on defense a lot ...
Old 09-20-2012, 10:52 AM   #327
Rookie

Played a great game with the redskin vs giants and wow..I won the game 19 to 13..great game because the game was close for once and I felt like I could lose for.once...I've tried everybody theories and slider and yours was the most was the most realistic stats n feel yet..their attributes seems to stand out more and all..and the threshold being at 100 could be the perfect.solution for realistic scores..played with other sliders and no matter what I did..I kept scoring over 30 and 40 points every games..but your slider actually made me feel like I was earning my 19 points...it was intense until the end...the giant drove it down into 2 mins left then Manning throws an interception to hall and game end..great game and stats...I'll definitely stick with these..best game I've played since Madden 13 can out and Im a Madden head..I've been playing it often testing out everyone on OS sliders and I must say this was the most intense game yet..I'll let you know how how the next game goes...when will u post your new sliders...I didn't want to try those too..you got me wanting to play Madden now.... I was giving up hope on it and 2K13 is almost here

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-20-2012, 11:10 AM   #328
Rookie

O and the only thing I change is that I put game speed on slow...it felt great..I just felt like very slow was too slow

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »