Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-20-2012, 11:42 AM   #329
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackaceons
Played a great game with the redskin vs giants and wow..I won the game 19 to 13..great game because the game was close for once and I felt like I could lose for.once...I've tried everybody theories and slider and yours was the most was the most realistic stats n feel yet..their attributes seems to stand out more and all..and the threshold being at 100 could be the perfect.solution for realistic scores..played with other sliders and no matter what I did..I kept scoring over 30 and 40 points every games..but your slider actually made me feel like I was earning my 19 points...it was intense until the end...the giant drove it down into 2 mins left then Manning throws an interception to hall and game end..great game and stats...I'll definitely stick with these..best game I've played since Madden 13 can out and Im a Madden head..I've been playing it often testing out everyone on OS sliders and I must say this was the most intense game yet..I'll let you know how how the next game goes...when will u post your new sliders...I didn't want to try those too..you got me wanting to play Madden now.... I was giving up hope on it and 2K13 is almost here

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the support and props bro....I have found that there are a very few things that are more satisfying than having an intensely competitive game on M13, especially if you win....

I have now received dozens of comments like yours through PM and the like, regarding this base set..... I am firmly of the conclusion that this base set is on to something and benefits those Madden die hards that have similar skill sets to mine.... Furthermore, I am getting bugged a lot about when the beta set for V.2 is coming out.... Still working some things out...

I can provide you some insight though on upcoming tweaks the set will have....

1) Game speed will change

2) It may have a house rule or two

3) IF you adopt V.2, you better know how to protect the damn rock and truly consider who do you want to be handing the rock off to or you will pay a handsome price that could cost you the game....

4) Teams that carry a punter with a bionic leg or a place kicker with a bionic leg and accuracy, will DEFINITELY have an advantage, AS IT SHOULD BE...

5) V.2 makes it more challenging for the CPU to go into ROBO QB mode

Stay tuned...

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 09-20-2012 at 12:15 PM.
Old 09-20-2012, 12:31 PM   #330
Rookie

OVR: 0
Niceeee..Im definitely waiting for this

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-20-2012, 04:15 PM   #331
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

After trying this set out the last few days and getting in about 6 or 7 games I want to thank you for all your work on these. The best way for me to describ this set is to say it just feels like NFL football when you use this set.
With that being said i have yet to lose a game with this set and i have used the Bengals in my CCM the last 3 games. I love that the cpu can run vs me and i love that i can run vs the cpu. The problem for me is, or should i say the reason i dont lose is it is too easy to pass vs the cpu for me and the cpu really struggles with their play calling (which i do understand has nothing to do with the slider set). After 3 games in my Bengals season Andy Dalton has thrown for 1012 yards and has completed 72% of his passes. He has thrown 10 tds and only 1 int.
On the other hand the cpu QB's really struggle to throw the deep ball, I have 5 ints after 3 games and 4 of them were on plays in which the cpu tried to throw deep on me.
What really kills this game for me is the cpu's playcalling. 3 different times last night vs the Browns they called run plays on 3rd downs, they had a 3rd and 8, a 3rd and 5, and a 3rd and 6 and they ran all 3 times and didnt pick up the 1st down on any of the plays.

One other thing that really needs looked at is the punting. I just now looked and my punter has a 62.1 yard per punt ave! Thats just crazy. In the game I just played the CPU ave 55.5 yards per punt. Also the cpu kicking. With the fg acc set at 35 the cpu really struggles on any fg over 35 yards. Last night the Browns kicker missed 2 very short FG's.
Again dont get me wrong i love this set, matter of fact it has saved this game for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2012, 06:34 PM   #332
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
After trying this set out the last few days and getting in about 6 or 7 games I want to thank you for all your work on these. The best way for me to describ this set is to say it just feels like NFL football when you use this set.
With that being said i have yet to lose a game with this set and i have used the Bengals in my CCM the last 3 games. I love that the cpu can run vs me and i love that i can run vs the cpu. The problem for me is, or should i say the reason i dont lose is it is too easy to pass vs the cpu for me and the cpu really struggles with their play calling (which i do understand has nothing to do with the slider set). After 3 games in my Bengals season Andy Dalton has thrown for 1012 yards and has completed 72% of his passes. He has thrown 10 tds and only 1 int.
On the other hand the cpu QB's really struggle to throw the deep ball, I have 5 ints after 3 games and 4 of them were on plays in which the cpu tried to throw deep on me.
What really kills this game for me is the cpu's playcalling. 3 different times last night vs the Browns they called run plays on 3rd downs, they had a 3rd and 8, a 3rd and 5, and a 3rd and 6 and they ran all 3 times and didnt pick up the 1st down on any of the plays.

One other thing that really needs looked at is the punting. I just now looked and my punter has a 62.1 yard per punt ave! Thats just crazy. In the game I just played the CPU ave 55.5 yards per punt. Also the cpu kicking. With the fg acc set at 35 the cpu really struggles on any fg over 35 yards. Last night the Browns kicker missed 2 very short FG's.
Again dont get me wrong i love this set, matter of fact it has saved this game for me.

BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS!

The V.2 beta sliders are DONE! DONE! DONE! Not only can the CPU run, but the HUM pass defense and CPU pass defense are NOW WORKING a lot better!!!!!

I need to take a poll here....

A) I can unleash them to the thread and receive feedback to "fine tune" lingering issues, in other words, have you studs beta test them and post feedback and box scores

OR....

B) Y'all can wait until I play test them out as a premier Defense (Ravens?) and a premier Offense (Texans?) to absolutely guarantee their AUTHENTICITY (This could delay them at least another week or two)....

A few notes before you vote:

1) I do not want feedback that they are too easy! If they are too easy, then you should not be trolling any of the slider threads since it is obvious that your skill level is "out of the stratosphere" and you should instead be piloting un-manned drones for the United States Air Force. Obviously you must have "god-like" joystick skills and hand-eye coordination that would shame Anthony and Nick Gatto (google them, to get my point). So if this is you my friend, do us all a favor and leave us "plebes" alone to wallow in our joystick mediocrity... You my friend, have talents that would be best served by applying them to operating un-manned drones for the United States Air Force and zinging Tomahawk darts at the bad guys...

2) If you are going to provide feedback, please make sure you have played the beta sliders for AT LEAST four COMPLETE games.... I am not interested in hearing comments that you gleaned after only playing one-half with the beta V.2 set.....

IF YOU AGREE, to both of these caveats, THEN please post your vote with either an entry of the letter (A), or the letter (B).... The whole thread will be able to see the total vote count and then we can move forward....

I will be "bumping" this post for several hours?/days? to get an accurate assessment of what the thread wants....

Peace

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 09-20-2012 at 09:43 PM.
Old 09-20-2012, 06:45 PM   #333
Banned

OVR: 0

A!!!!! x a million

I am almost done with my 2nd season, would really love to use your beta sliders for my 3rd franchise pre-season games. And if they are as good as you say, start a new ccm completely with them once they are tuned.
Old 09-20-2012, 07:01 PM   #334
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebizarrojerry
A!!!!! x a million

I am almost done with my 2nd season, would really love to use your beta sliders for my 3rd franchise pre-season games. And if they are as good as you say, start a new ccm completely with them once they are tuned.

Duly noted..... I will let YOU be the judge of how good they are... Rally the troops, let's get more votes in!

Thanks for your continued support....
Old 09-20-2012, 07:07 PM   #335
Rookie

OVR: 1

OMG PLEASE RELEASE THEM NOWW!!!!! I've been checking this thread 5-6 times a day for a while now since you said you're working on a new set. I can't wait! PLEASE!!!

EDIT: Obviously I chose A)

Last edited by LegendRyder; 09-20-2012 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Including my "official" vote letter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2012, 07:14 PM   #336
Rookie

ProbieByKO's Arena

OVR: 4

I say RELEASE THEM!!!!!!!

I'm a 42 year old stay at home Dad, and I live for sports games, so throw me a bone here, dude.
Toronto Blue Jays (2005- )
Toronto Raptors
Toronto FC

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »