Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2012, 06:41 PM   #337
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProbieByKO
I say RELEASE THEM!!!!!!!

I'm a 42 year old stay at home Dad, and I live for sports games, so throw me a bone here, dude.
Right on brudda... I feel ya.... I am self-employed, so that I can be home for my runt, and I LIVE FOR SPORTS GAMES as well.... Props to you and I.... And from the way the votes are coming in, it looks like BOTH OF US WILL BE GETTING OUR WELL DESERVED BONE soon!
Old 09-20-2012, 06:47 PM   #338
Rookie

OVR: 0

M13 great sliders played against the ravens won with philly 27-19. I think these are the best ive played with tried others way to ez or way too hard yours seemed just right, but i guess you have 2nd version cant wait thanks
Old 09-20-2012, 06:56 PM   #339
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12

I vote to release them......I'm curious as what you've come up w/for v.2.
NY Yankees
4 Life.....
Old 09-20-2012, 07:18 PM   #340
Pro

Looks like the "yea's" are beating the "nay's"....
Old 09-20-2012, 07:18 PM   #341
Banned

Have you stuck with Pro mode? Cmon buddy post them up!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2012, 07:28 PM   #342
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebizarrojerry
Have you stuck with Pro mode? Cmon buddy post them up!

My brudda from anudda mudda: Patience.... Believe me, they are very addicting and worth the patience all the followers of the thread have provided me over the past week....

DID do a lot of work in PRO mode, but...... Ultimately abandoned it.... PRO mode did help with CPU running to some degree but too many other things went out of whack and it was just TOO EASY for my humble skills to beat the CPU on a moment's whim.... Could not deal with that....

I am Sports Clips getting a buzz, and then heading to HTERS for the Thursday night game.... If the beta sliders get posted today, it will probably be midnight or so PST..... If not, I promise that by tomorrow evening they will be up for a weekend filled with testing them....

Keep the votes coming in!
Old 09-20-2012, 07:33 PM   #343
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
My brudda from anudda mudda: Patience.... Believe me, they are very addicting and worth the patience all the followers of the thread have provided me over the past week....

DID do a lot of work in PRO mode, but...... Ultimately abandoned it.... PRO mode did help with CPU running to some degree but too many other things went out of whack and it was just TOO EASY for my humble skills to beat the CPU on a moment's whim.... Could not deal with that....

I am Sports Clips getting a buzz, and then heading to HTERS for the Thursday night game.... If the beta sliders get posted today, it will probably be midnight or so PST..... If not, I promise that by tomorrow evening they will be up for a weekend filled with testing them....

Keep the votes coming in!
Cool man sounds good. Thanks again for all your work. Looking forward to you hopefully posting them in a few hours. Made it through a close one in the wild card as the Lions @ Carolina. After the Giants game tonight I'll play the conf game @ the Packers so it will be perfect timing if you post them later or tomorrow.
Old 09-20-2012, 08:44 PM   #344
Pro

REPOST....

BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS!

The V.2 beta sliders are DONE! DONE! DONE! Not only can the CPU run, but the HUM pass defense and CPU pass defense are NOW WORKING a lot better!!!!!

I need to take a poll here....

A) I can unleash them to the thread and receive feedback to "fine tune" lingering issues, in other words, have you studs beta test them and post feedback and box scores

OR....

B) Y'all can wait until I play test them out as a premier Defense (Ravens?) and a premier Offense (Texans?) to absolutely guarantee their AUTHENTICITY (This could delay them at least another week or two)....

A few notes before you vote:

1) I do not want feedback that they are too easy! If they are too easy, then you should not be trolling any of the slider threads since it is obvious that your skill level is "out of the stratosphere" and you should instead be piloting un-manned drones for the United States Air Force. Obviously you must have "god-like" joystick skills and hand-eye coordination that would shame Anthony and Nick Gatto (google them, to get my point). So if this is you my friend, do us all a favor and leave us "plebes" alone to wallow in our joystick mediocrity... You my friend, have talents that would be best served by applying them to operating un-manned drones for the United States Air Force and zinging Tomahawk darts at the bad guys...

2) If you are going to provide feedback, please make sure you have played the beta sliders for AT LEAST four COMPLETE games.... I am not interested in hearing comments that you gleaned after only playing one-half with the beta V.2 set.....

IF YOU AGREE, to both of these caveats, THEN please post your vote with either an entry of the letter (A), or the letter (B).... The whole thread will be able to see the total vote count and then we can move forward....

I will be "bumping" this post for several hours?/days? to get an accurate assessment of what the thread wants....

Peace

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »