Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2012, 07:36 PM   #377
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackaceons
And my qb rg3 had 40 percent and ravens qb had 55 percent...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
He,he,he,he.... I agree, I made passing a challenge, that way you cannot take over a game when ever you feel like it.... You will adjust, trust me.... The trick to passing is that YOU MUST TAKE what the defense gives you, no more, no less..... Typically on Madden, the CPU plays cover zones.... You have to know how to beat the cover zone.... Certain pass plays are better against cover zones over others.... You cannot get greedy and think that you are going to consistently get 15+ yard gains against the CPU.... Personally, I like to draw the defense in with underneath junk, off-tackle runs, FB dives, screens, and then nail them with a mid range play action or an XYZ Streak pattern....

Keep in mind that these sliders FORCE you to understand football strategy... Be patient, we are beta testing....
Old 09-21-2012, 07:48 PM   #378
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoptheman10
Anyone else not able to run well? Forte had 26 carries for 26 yards. Seemed to get hit right as I got the ball and couldn't break any tackles, a lot of 2 to 3 yard losses. Also the CPU (Texans), Schaub threw 5 interceptions and seemed to hold on to the ball to long. I think I threw 2 interceptions, which were totally my fault. Other than that I think these sliders played really well. This was just one games so I'll see how it goes a couple more games in.
Hmmmmmm..... Duly noted on Schaub's interceptions.... This is the feedback I need to know... 5 picks is not realistic....

Regarding running, HUM needs to know how to find the hole and make one cut in opposite direction of their blocking direction....

Example: I will be in a one back 2WR 1TE set and I will choose a run to my right tackle's side... I set my blocking to the right pre-snap and then take the rock, look at how my blockers are moving the d-line and then pick the hole that the gap seems to be opening the best ... I then one-cut into that gap and wrap up the rock as I go into the D-line....

In my testing, my RB avg.'s 4.6 yards per carry (FYI: FORTE, me like da Bears)...
Old 09-21-2012, 07:59 PM   #379
Rookie

OVR: 3

Im about to fire up an Offline CCM game and test these out right now!
Old 09-21-2012, 08:02 PM   #380
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by atc43
Im about to fire up an Offline CCM game and test these out right now!
Cool... Provide the thread feedback....
Old 09-21-2012, 09:00 PM   #381
Pro

bump ^ ^ ^
| | |
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2012, 09:02 PM   #382
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Simmed through preseason. About to play week one ATL (user) at KC. Will feedback afterwards!!!
Old 09-21-2012, 09:20 PM   #383
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMan350Z
Simmed through preseason. About to play week one ATL (user) at KC. Will feedback afterwards!!!

Right on....
Old 09-21-2012, 09:21 PM   #384
Rookie

OVR: 0

does anyone know why when i put the sliders in on my offline ccm and save them and then exit out to play some play now or after i played a game or two in the offline ccm when i load the ccm back up and go to the sliders theyre reset back to default settings? this is very annoying

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »