Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-03-2012, 06:52 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

BrianU: My brudda from anutha mudda.... What's up pimp? Your enlightenment has now elevated YOU into the pantheons of Madden Sages such as PlayMaker, Jarrod21, Blue Ninja, etc. I am not worthy.

For some reason, unrealistic Maddenites believe that every CPU run MUST BE 4+ yards. Its the AVG, st_pid. Bravo my brudda. Yes, the sliders this set is pimping DO deliver the AVG that is reflected in the NFL. If I get the chance, I am going to try futzing with the game speed.

I respect your opinion on game speed, and if you had read one of my earlier posts, I used to be a disciple of Fast and Very Fast, but that was when I wore my Vick Falcon's jersey and my Jordan kicks. Now I just settle for some comfortable shoes that don't flare up my plantar fascitis, generic bland polos that I can get on sale at Ross and Very Slow game speed.

Gotta blaze, gotta go and get my seniors discount at the local Chinese noodle dive.
Old 09-03-2012, 06:56 PM   #34
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

ROFL. you are too much dude, I think i'm having more fun reading your posts than playing the game today.
Old 09-03-2012, 07:10 PM   #35
Pro

I have won a few smack-offs at some local sports watering holes, so yeah, I can string together a few verbs, nouns and prepositional phrases and convert them into a grin or two.

I just draw the line at speaking to empty chairs, that gig is reserved for some serious octogenrians, like my alter ego, Dirty Harry.

"I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a 44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clear off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?"

And as our compadres south of the border like to say, adios amigos...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2012, 07:18 PM   #36
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

You should have given the speech at the GOP convention instead of Clint Eastwood... I would vote Romney if you wrote his speeches
Old 09-03-2012, 07:33 PM   #37
Pro

BrianU: Would never happen bro. Could not bring myself to write prose for a dude that believes in the power of "magic underwear".

I am not kidding, look up the idiosyncrasies of mormonism...

And as my Uncle Cletus would say as he pulled his pie-hole from his jug of moonshine: "Dem boys on dem bikes, yappin' about Jeee-suzz an' preechin' all day in da hot Alabama sun, wellllll.... dat-dem-der, izz summm strange cats, Rufus.
Old 09-03-2012, 07:59 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 0

I have been playing with other All-Madden sliders and I was blowing out the CPU. The last game I played I won 56-3 against the Giants.

I tried your sliders for a couple of games and they did seem to provide a better experience. I won the first game by 10+ points, but on the second game I struggled against the eagles. McCoy had like 130+ yards against me! This is the first time I see the CPU running for 100+ yards. I won the game 17-16.

BTW. I had no trouble running the ball with these sliders. I had 157 rushing yards with Felix Jones.

I still wish the difficulty was higher, but maybe I should just gameflow all the way and that might help a bit.

I am playing online CCM (on slow).
Old 09-03-2012, 08:11 PM   #39
Pro

corak2007: Thanks for the feedback. I have restrained from making any tweaks to them. Their is so much ebb and flow in a typical NFL season that it would be unrealistic that every game would be ultra competitive. Trying to tweak a slider set for "ultra-realism" every game is in of itself unrealistic!

You SHOULD HAVE some blowouts, the CPU should kick your face in a few times, and their should be some Zanex pill popping type of games, that should leave you satisfied win or lose due to the drama delivered by the game, kinda like finally getting that hottie to exchange body fluids with you, but she has no interest in being your steady gal. You won the battle, but lost the war. M13 has a lot of games like this, where you don't mind losing, because you lost in a realistic fashion.

Before I consider modifying this slider set all, I would like to get as much community feedback as possible regarding their experiences so that we can make sure that what is being addressed as a flaw is seen and felt by all and is not simply a knee jerk reaction to having one bad or one good game.

So, keep playing and keep the comments coming in.
Old 09-03-2012, 08:38 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 18

Am I correct to assume that these will not work with my Online CCM?

Thanks,

Sausage

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »