Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-22-2012, 02:45 PM   #409
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

B U M P....
Old 09-22-2012, 05:56 PM   #410
Rookie

tebowtime15's Arena

OVR: 0

anyone had any luck with these running them as a player in offline CCM? I have a QB and can't seem to establish any run game with Fred Jackson.

Edit: My team finished the game with 10 rushing yards on 23 carries, Fred Jackson had 17 carries and -6 yards. lol
Orlando Magic

Last edited by tebowtime15; 09-22-2012 at 06:23 PM.
Old 09-22-2012, 06:55 PM   #411
Rookie

Bears(Hum) 14 vs Packers(CPU) 47

Bears
Total Off: 396
Rush: 68
Pass: 328
TO's: 6
Penalties: 4-40(All Holding)
Poss: 28:20

Packers
Total Off: 426
Rush: 121
Pass: 305
TO's: 1
Penalties: 2-20(All Holding)
Poss: 31:40

Cutler 23-38, 359 yds, 2 TD, 4 INT
Rodgers 15-23, 318 yds, 4 TD, 0 INT

Forte 17 att, 56 yds
Starks 33 att 113 yds

Podlesh 5 punts, 50 yd avg
Masthay 5 punts 48 yd avg

Well lets just say I think I could have won this game haha. I threw 1 pick from the 1 yd line and then turned it over on downs from the 1 yd line also. An 80+ yd pass from Rodgers was because I blew my coverage.

3 of the interceptions were probably totally my fault. 1 was a little less likely to happen in real life but wasn't really that impossible so nothing to complain about there.

Lets see the packers scored 28 in the 4th quarter. Rodgers only had 44 yds passing halfway through the 3rd so that was a little weird. I think he only had 14 attempts through that point in the game. This was really the only part of the game that didn't seem right. The packers obviously are a passing team but basically tried running the entire game. I think the Human passing defense is a little too good sometimes. I know I gave up a bunch of yards but a lot of that could just be Human error by me. Rodgers did get better in the 4th obviously but I don't think there would be any way he should have only had 44 yds halfway through the 3rd quarter.

So even though I got killed, I still enjoyed playing the whole way through.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2012, 07:09 PM   #412
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoptheman10
Bears(Hum) 14 vs Packers(CPU) 47

Bears
Total Off: 396
Rush: 68
Pass: 328
TO's: 6
Penalties: 4-40(All Holding)
Poss: 28:20

Packers
Total Off: 426
Rush: 121
Pass: 305
TO's: 1
Penalties: 2-20(All Holding)
Poss: 31:40

Cutler 23-38, 359 yds, 2 TD, 4 INT
Rodgers 15-23, 318 yds, 4 TD, 0 INT

Forte 17 att, 56 yds
Starks 33 att 113 yds

Podlesh 5 punts, 50 yd avg
Masthay 5 punts 48 yd avg

Well lets just say I think I could have won this game haha. I threw 1 pick from the 1 yd line and then turned it over on downs from the 1 yd line also. An 80+ yd pass from Rodgers was because I blew my coverage.

3 of the interceptions were probably totally my fault. 1 was a little less likely to happen in real life but wasn't really that impossible so nothing to complain about there.

Lets see the packers scored 28 in the 4th quarter. Rodgers only had 44 yds passing halfway through the 3rd so that was a little weird. I think he only had 14 attempts through that point in the game. This was really the only part of the game that didn't seem right. The packers obviously are a passing team but basically tried running the entire game. I think the Human passing defense is a little too good sometimes. I know I gave up a bunch of yards but a lot of that could just be Human error by me. Rodgers did get better in the 4th obviously but I don't think there would be any way he should have only had 44 yds halfway through the 3rd quarter.

So even though I got killed, I still enjoyed playing the whole way through.
This is absolutely critical info as I am working in the lab to address anomalies.... This is certainly an anomaly...

Thanks for the support
Old 09-22-2012, 09:21 PM   #413
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey Wiz. I've played around 6 maybe 7 games with the new set in my online CCM. Overall the set is absolutely phenomenal. I didn't bother posting any box scores because honestly, the stats look perfect. I'm using the Packers for the record. IMO the ONLY thing that needs tweaking is CPU INTS. The CPU QB's have thrown an average of 2-3 a game. Stafford threw 5 in one of them, which is not typical of a QB of his caliber. Other than that, it's all gravy. To those struggling with passing/running the ball, stick with it. It's very different and much more realistic with this set. It's difficult but combined with patience and football knowledge you can be very effective. I'm consistently putting up stats that reflect perfectly what the Packers do IRL on offense. Thanks Wiz!
Old 09-22-2012, 11:19 PM   #414
Rookie

Played another game where I had 9 drops. That also seems to be another area that seems to come up throughout my games that I haven't mentioned. Usually they seem to happen when the WR is running across the field and tries to catch it on the run.

Also again in a game against the Rams I just played, it seems like they would run every 1st and 2nd down, which is kinda how the Packers game went as well. I don't know if sliders can have any influence on play calling or if that's just how this years madden is?
Old 09-22-2012, 11:31 PM   #415
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendRyder
Hey Wiz. I've played around 6 maybe 7 games with the new set in my online CCM. Overall the set is absolutely phenomenal. I didn't bother posting any box scores because honestly, the stats look perfect. I'm using the Packers for the record. IMO the ONLY thing that needs tweaking is CPU INTS. The CPU QB's have thrown an average of 2-3 a game. Stafford threw 5 in one of them, which is not typical of a QB of his caliber. Other than that, it's all gravy. To those struggling with passing/running the ball, stick with it. It's very different and much more realistic with this set. It's difficult but combined with patience and football knowledge you can be very effective. I'm consistently putting up stats that reflect perfectly what the Packers do IRL on offense. Thanks Wiz!
Duly noted.... Will incorporate this into the final set .... This is why these are called BETA SLIDERS....

Thank you very much for your feedback, IT IS INVALUABLE, and it saves me time from playing so many games to identify all the areas that need work..... Thank you, thank you, thank you....

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2012, 11:33 PM   #416
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoptheman10
Played another game where I had 9 drops. That also seems to be another area that seems to come up throughout my games that I haven't mentioned. Usually they seem to happen when the WR is running across the field and tries to catch it on the run.

Also again in a game against the Rams I just played, it seems like they would run every 1st and 2nd down, which is kinda how the Packers game went as well. I don't know if sliders can have any influence on play calling or if that's just how this years madden is?
Tell me son..... When you play a game, do you pause it and change the play calling style for yourself from GAMEFLOW to CONVENTIONAL? Just wondering, because this is a theory that still is in the lab being tested....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »