Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-23-2012, 04:25 AM   #425
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Only real concern I have right now is that every single time my WR makes contact with someone while catching a pass he drops the ball. I'm not saying it shouldnt happen sometimes if not even often but during this I'm playing it is impossible for me to catch a pass unless my WR so a 5 yd radius around so that he wont be hit withing 1 second of catching the ball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2012, 04:50 AM   #426
Just started!

OVR: 0

I am always cautious as changing sliders are notorious for having a placebo effect but what is normal clearly does not work
Old 09-23-2012, 04:56 AM   #427
Just started!

I dont think I saw one first down in the first half where the CPU didnt run the ball
Old 09-23-2012, 05:02 AM   #428
Just started!

Old 09-23-2012, 05:54 AM   #429
Rookie

MarketingWiz......I have to say man great job on these sliders. I been lurking on Operation Sports for the past 2 years or so to find the perfect sliders for Madden's 10-13 and NEVER found more realistic slider than yours. lol, I created an account just to show support and let you know that I appreciate your hard work. I played a total of 10 games with you current beta and I am very very pleased. I mean this is REAL FOOTBALL. Just like many others have said on this thread "You saved M13 for me". You can't cheese on these! You actually have to strategize! I love how you implemented fumbles. It is so realistic! Anyone that plays football knows you have to cover up the ball, make fast reads, audible, use your check downs, manage fatigue etc.

From an Offensive perspective I did not notice anything really off. It felt great! I ACTUALLY had to earn a TD. The offensive superstars actually play like superstars! The passing is tough but FAIR and most importantly REALISTIC!!!

From a Defensive perspective it felt great. The superstars played like superstars and the duds played like duds. The only concern I have on this side of the ball is the amount of int's I get.

Prominent issues that are of concern:

1) 60% of the games I played the CPU threw 3 to 5 int's despite the "caliber" of the Quarterback.

2) CPU playcalling wasn't too bad but needs to be addressed. However, I am somewhat of a believer that it is dependent upon what DEF you use/choose.

3) Sometimes I felt like it was too easy for me to bounce on the outside when running the ball. It seemed like a good percentage of the time I was picking up a descent amount of yards. I would just call Power runs, Off tackles, and counters. I mean, I was using STL with Steven Jackson (86SPD/87ACC) but cmon I should not be bouncing on the outside consistently and gaining 7 to 9 yds. This was against numerous defenses such as Seahawks, Cards, GB, Bears, and MIA to name a few. My O-line is not even that great.....other than that running felt great. lol, I had to make a house rule and limit myself from bouncing outside too much. I'm good with the sticks but I was pretty surprised my blocks were held for as long as they were. BTW auto sprint is on and I'm using STL.

I hope my feedback is of help. Great job on these sliders man........
Old 09-23-2012, 06:09 AM   #430
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vt0000
These sliders suck! The previous ones were better. Geeez i might as well play on all madden...
I don't see how these sliders are as bad as you say? This is the closest to sim I have ever experienced in Madden. Having a high football IQ and knowing your teams strengths and weaknesses is the only way you will benefit when using these sliders. REALISM is the goal here.....
Old 09-23-2012, 09:06 AM   #431
Banned

dukebeatsuncagain's Arena

OVR: 24

Alright! I just got home from working an overnight and the whole time I kept telling myself..."There isn't going to be a good slider set, you just have to accept the game for what it is and play."

Well it looks like these might be the set I am looking for. HOPEFULLY!

Plugging these in now into my "Slider Test Offline CCM with the Patriots.

Game 2 Of The Pre-Season...Patriots Vs. Eagles coming. up. NEXT.

Last edited by dukebeatsuncagain; 09-23-2012 at 09:11 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2012, 10:34 AM   #432
Banned

dukebeatsuncagain's Arena

OVR: 24

Here is an abbreviated Box Score from the pre-season game...

Philadelphia Eagles at New England Patriots
Aug 7, 20121ST2ND3RD4THOTSCORE
Philadelphia Eagles (CPU)0036--9
New England Patriots (USER)31009--22
Team Stats Comparison
PHINWE
Total Offense266235
Rushing Yards7083
Passing Yards196152
First Downs1115
Punt Return Yards1822
Kick Return Yards12332
Total Yards407289
Turnovers33
3rd Down Converstion5-157-18
4th Down Conversion1-11-1
2-Point Conversion0-10-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2/10/2
Penalties3-253-25
Posession Time25:0734:53
Philadelphia Eagles
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
M. Vick1/21600
T. Edwards18/3319612
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
L. McCoy891.10
D. Lewis8222.70
D. Jackson2157.50
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D. Lewis44711.70
L. McCoy35618.60
M. McNutt2126.01
New England Patriots
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T. Brady6/75100
R. Mallett17/2914302
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D. Woodhead16764.70
S. Ridley461.50
S. Larsen188.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
R. Gronkowski55911.80
A. Hernandez4235.70
M.Slater3299.60

Obviously since it was just a pre-season game the stats are going to look a bit off, but most importantly the game FELT RIGHT. Once the backups came in Mallett was having his struggles getting the ball into the endzone in the redzone and had some awful throws. Edwards was Edwards and was spraying it all over but eventually got things rolling in the 4th and put together a TD drive.

All my INTs were warranted. I was trying to squeeze a couple balls into too tight of spaces for Mallett and he payed the price. One of Edward's INTs was off a lazy screen pass where my DB read it and Pick 6'ed it from the eagles 25, the other was off of a tipped ball. Both mine and theirs seemed realistic.

I was sacked 5 times, all of which came when the backups were on the field. Could of been because my lower string receivers weren't running routes properly, could of been the backup O-Line. I do remember in the pre-season the Patriots having trouble on the O-Line, so that checks out but I will keep my eye on it anyways. The sacks on Edwards were all realistic and mostly coverage sacks where he was panicking and started to scramble a bit...definitely something I could see happening to Trent in real life.

There were 6 forced fumbles. I would say half of which seemed unwarranted. 2 were on QB blindsides and one on Woodhead you could actually see the tackler's hand come in contact with the ball when wrapping for the tackle. The other ones seemed some what cheesy. I might drop the Fumble slider for both for the next game and see what happens. Kind of crazy that with fumble at 7 I am still seeing that many fumbles. Is 6 in a game a normal thing? Seems kind of high but once again we are talking about a pre-season game with backups.

But most importantly, like I said earlier, it all felt right. I am not too hell bent on stats, especially for these pre-season games, I just want a good feel and flow to a game...and the stats should work themselves out. You are going to see some anomalies from time to time, and that is what truly makes it realistic. This one felt great. It was a struggle when the backups came in, Brady did his work, and the CPU missed 2 long FGs. Something I haven't seen too much of in M13. There was also a delay of game called on the CPU...awesome. The 13 sec play clock kept the game moving at a good clip and it kept a constant feel of urgency on the whole thing. No relaxing or getting lazy and no over hot routing. Made it fun.

One final thing I also saw that was a bit annoying was that almost EVERY snap when I was on defense the CPU would hard count and every time one of my D-Lineman would jump, sometimes all of them at the same time, and they never got an offside call. Nothing too horrible just got annoying to see it almost every snap.

So all in all, I actually had fun playing this game...in pre-season no less! Please let me know some suggestions for the fumbles and offside issues I am having. I don't want to throw off balance of everything else, so any suggestions would be great. I want to have these down by Week 1 of the Regular Season. Pretty sure I want to roll with these in my new Simulation Style CCM. Good work my friend. Good work.

Last edited by dukebeatsuncagain; 09-23-2012 at 10:38 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »