Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-23-2012, 06:00 PM   #441
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Imma give these a shot really soon, but why is the clipping penalty slider at 1?

MIAMI DOLPHINS
FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES
FC BARCELONA
MIAMI HEAT
MIAMI MARLINS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2012, 06:07 PM   #442
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by juand
Imma give these a shot really soon, but why is the clipping penalty slider at 1?
Que'onda John?

Thank you for your support. The clip slider at 1 is a theory being tested.... Trying to gauge whether or not it affects the CPU run game....

Try them out and let me know what you think....

Peace
Old 09-23-2012, 06:15 PM   #443
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Wadddup bloke? Welcome back.

I do not have that problem with regards to catching. However, I do not switch to WR after the throw.

Reason? I have found that the internal speed/timing clock for the M13 code logic is not right.... It is my interpretation that the speed/timing clock for M13 is running fast.... This I believe is the issue with the CPU run game.... It just seems that the HUM Defense is always at least half a micro-step faster once the AI logic engages the HUM Defense to recognize run... Once the AI logic has the HUM Defense engage, the linebackers and safeties just zip at super human speed at the CPU runner.... I have been able to tame the CPU runner crumbling to the ground because he runs into his lineman's a.ss, but still consistently see problems with the way the HUM Defense reacts once it is engaged by the AI logic.... HUM Defense zips and darts with uncanny agility and speed to the CPU RB.... I too like engaging my WR after the throw, but in this year's Madden, I always seem to be "early" and have more than an acceptable amount of drops....

Just my two cents...

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
You pimpin hard and it takes a pimp to recognize a pimp. Pimpin like my Jets

So let me clarify so I can lab it and switch up my passing game:

You don't use the left stick at all to move the reciever after throwing the pass correct? How about while passing do you place the ball with the left stick (total control passing) then just let the chips fall as they may after it releases from your QBs hands? I think thats what your sayin and I will try that out and see how it works.

I'm gonna go be Sanchez' pimp in a little bit, that Ho better give me my money.

EDIT: Eureka! Passing game feels much better playing this way. It was frustrating seeing lots of silly stuff when I tried USER catching every pass short medium and long. I feel like I was trying to do too much. Now I can watch the blitz, choose a receiver and aim my pass. Feels and looks much better. With WR Catching on 45 you still get more drops than you would see in a real game but I feel thats a necessary evil to balance the gameplay and it works out in the end. I like letting the ratings determine the YAC and catch/drop rather then how fast I can switch and hit Y. I'm curious if most people play this way or do most people USER catch, I assumed everyone user catched dat ****. It really opens up the passing game this way thanks a ton for your help in bringing Madden to the masses.. I am almost enjoying Madden 13 despite all the gameplay flaws we have to deal with CCM-wise

I may futz (TM) with the CPU running or USER running to tweak to my hearts desire after playing a few games as you have it set. The one thing on your set that looks off is the special teams, I am just curious what you have seen in game that made you put FG Power 65 and Punt Power 60 and Kick Off Power 45? I did some testing in practice mode that helped me determine FG Power was perfect at 53-54, I found that Punt power at 50 was already too overpowered and between 25-45 gives much more realistic results, and that Kick Off Power at 52 gives me the right amount of touchbacks/returns.

I will post some stats when I get a game done for ya partna

Last edited by BrianU; 09-23-2012 at 07:15 PM.
Old 09-23-2012, 07:41 PM   #444
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
You pimpin hard and it takes a pimp to recognize a pimp. Pimpin like my Jets

So let me clarify so I can lab it and switch up my passing game:

You don't use the left stick at all to move the reciever after throwing the pass correct? How about while passing do you place the ball with the left stick (total control passing) then just let the chips fall as they may after it releases from your QBs hands? I think thats what your sayin and I will try that out and see how it works.

I'm gonna go be Sanchez' pimp in a little bit, that Ho better give me my money.

EDIT: Eureka! Passing game feels much better playing this way. It was frustrating seeing lots of silly stuff when I tried USER catching every pass short medium and long. I feel like I was trying to do too much. Now I can watch the blitz, choose a receiver and aim my pass. Feels and looks much better. With WR Catching on 45 you still get more drops than you would see in a real game but I feel thats a necessary evil to balance the gameplay and it works out in the end. I like letting the ratings determine the YAC and catch/drop rather then how fast I can switch and hit Y. I'm curious if most people play this way or do most people USER catch, I assumed everyone user catched dat ****. It really opens up the passing game this way thanks a ton for your help in bringing Madden to the masses.. I am almost enjoying Madden 13 despite all the gameplay flaws we have to deal with CCM-wise

I may futz (TM) with the CPU running or USER running to tweak to my hearts desire after playing a few games as you have it set. The one thing on your set that looks off is the special teams, I am just curious what you have seen in game that made you put FG Power 65 and Punt Power 60 and Kick Off Power 45? I did some testing in practice mode that helped me determine FG Power was perfect at 53-54, I found that Punt power at 50 was already too overpowered and between 25-45 gives much more realistic results, and that Kick Off Power at 52 gives me the right amount of touchbacks/returns.

I will post some stats when I get a game done for ya partna
Right on pimp.... I purposefully put the kicking game on 'roids.... Easier to 'roid up and then dial it back.... In my lab, your kicking recommendations is just about where the slider set will probably end up....

Enjoy your new-found way to play M13, simplify the catching allows you to focus on how to dismantle the cover zones, and bluff blitzes...

Provide some stats when you get a chance.... Remember, cover the damn rock!
Old 09-23-2012, 07:44 PM   #445
Rookie

OVR: 1

BrianU, I am one that never user catch with ANY sliders. (Just like you stated) I logically felt that it would be more realistic to let the ratings determine the YAC and catch/drop rather than how fast I can hit the buttons. I was wondering why you and others were having this problem with dropped WR catches??? Because I yet to face a problem in that area.

Wiz, as far as fumbles go your settings are working perfectly for me. I remember earlier in the thread you mentioned that you avrg some where around 1 fumble per game. In the 12 games I played (I'm using STL) I fumble on avrg 1 time every TWO games! It goes back to what you were saying COVER UP THE ROCK and BE CERTAIN WHO YOU GIVE IT TO. It is as simple as that. I feel it is more REALISTIC that way. Don't be too greedy getting yardage.....

I mean these are professional athletes who play in the NFL. The competition is a lot tighter than it looks. Anything is possible.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2012, 07:46 PM   #446
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]@n
BrianU, I am one that never user catch with ANY sliders. (Just like you stated) I logically felt that it would be more realistic to let the ratings determine the YAC and catch/drop rather than how fast I can hit the buttons. I was wondering why you and others were having this problem with dropped WR catches??? Because I yet to face a problem in that area.

Wiz, as far as fumbles go your settings are working perfectly for me. I remember earlier in the thread you mentioned that you avrg some where around 1 fumble per game. In the 12 games I played (I'm using STL) I fumble on avrg 1 time every TWO games! It goes back to what you were saying COVER UP THE ROCK and BE CERTAIN WHO YOU GIVE IT TO. It is as simple as that. I feel it is more REALISTIC that way. Don't be too greedy getting yardage.....

I mean these are professional athletes who play in the NFL. The competition is a lot tighter than it looks. Anything is possible.....

Hallelujah!!!!

Old 09-23-2012, 08:29 PM   #447
Pro

************FYI: REPOST FROM YESTERDAY*************

DRUMMMMMMMROLLL, PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHLLLLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY MY BRUDDA FROM ANUDDA MUDDA.....CUE ME SOME OLD SKOOL, BEASTIE BOYS.....

(BEAT BOX BEGINS TO BOOM SOME SKULL CRUSHING BASS)

I'm not the type of person who likes to waste my time
And when I'm on the mic I just say my rhymes
Because I'm out on bail the check is in the mail
They can sentence me to life but I won't go to jail
I'm cool calm collected from class I was ejected
Just me, Mike D., and M.C.A. we're rarely disrespected
I got all the time that I need to kill
What's the time? it's time to get ill

You been fully captivated by that funky a.ss bass
Your girlfriend screams when M.C.A.'s in the place
He stumbles in the room with the Chivas in his hand
Cold chillin' on the spot at the microphone stand
I'd have the pedal to the metal if I had a car
But I'm chiller with the Miller cold coolin' at the bar
I can drink a quart of Monkey and still stand still

Went outside my house I went down to the deli
I spent my last dime to refill my fat belly
I got rhymes galime I got rhymes galilla
And I got more rhymes than Phillis Diller
M.C.A. takes a stand man you're in command
Homeboy, turn it out and don't give a damn
My name is M.C.A. I've got a license to kill

Riding down the block with my box in my hand
Today I feel like chillin' just as chill as I can
Coolin' on the corner with a forty of O.E.
'Cause me and M.C.A. we're down with Mike D.
When I run a jam I don't give a damn
When I'm throwing bass I say, "Thank you ma'am."
Fuel injected, rhyme connected running things
I'm the King Adrock and I'm the king of all kings
I'm looking for a spot things are gettin' hot
I'm M.C.A., I'm here to stay and you sir, are not
Oh no, it could not be it's such a sight to see
It's such a trip you're on my tip so listen to Mike D.
My work is my play cause I'm playing when I work
My name's Mike D., as you can see and I can dot the jerk
M.C.A., Adrock, Mike D. - it's chill

credit: Beastie "freakin'" Boys

They are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No promises, I mean after all, I am not Romney the Clown, but a little hunch tells me that this V.2 beta slider set will ROCK YOUR 'NADS like no set of sliders has THUS far (sheeeeeesh, i should be writing commercials, oh wait, I do....)....

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN.....

THE GOSPEL OF MADDEN v.2 BETA SLIDERS

Game Options

Skill Level
All-Pro

Quarter Length
15 minutes; 12 seconds (accelerated clock)

Game Speed
Slow

Injuries

Fatigue

Threshold

Penalties

Off-sides

False Start

Holding

Face Mask

Def Pass Int

Off Pass Int

Punt Catch Int

Clipping

Int Grounding

Roughing Pass

Roughing Kick

Auto Subs (QB)
Out
In

QB

RB

WR

FB

OL

DT

DE

LB

CB

S

(Human) (CPU)

QB Accuracy
6 7

Pass Block
0 40

WR Catch
45 45

Broken Tackle

0 95

Run Block
0 100

Fumbles
7 7

Pass Reaction

50 15

Interceptions
50 55

Pass Rush
50 60

Rush Reaction

0 100

Block Shedding
0 100

Tackling
5 100

Special Teams

FG Power

FG Accuracy

Punt Power

Punt Accuracy

Kickoff Power

THERE ARE FEW HOUSE RULES, BUT I WILL HOLD OFF ON SHARING THEM UNTIL I GET SOME RAW FEEDBACK FROM YOU PEEPS FIRST....

suck it!

Instructions for the Beta testers of the Gospel of Madden V.2 Slider Set

The following are things that I want feedback on:

1) Total # of plays after a complete game with these exact sliders

2) Track the mix of runs and passes used by the CPU

3) Track penalties

4) Track cheese fumbles..... Memo to all MENSAS: Carrying the rock only with one hand and not "wrapping up" when about to get popped, or having a QB get creamed by a linebacker at full speed, or getting blindsided as a runner, DO NOT CONSTITUTE as cheese fumbles.... These type of fumbles happen EVERY SUNDAY, watch an NFL game if you must.... IF you are getting to many fumbles, you are not properly carrying the damn rock! I average 1 maybe two fumbles a game with these settings.... HOWEVER, if I am careless, I lose the rock, plain and simple.... With these sliders, YOU ARE REWARDED if you know how to plaster the runner with the ball properly

5) Track completion rates for ELITE QB's vs. MEDIOCRE QB's.... And for RB's, track their YPC and total number of carries....

6) Make sure that "arm tackles" do not bring down the ball carrier, and a BEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSST ball carrier better be brought down by a posse' and not some scrawny CB using a hand tackle to the thigh....

7) BIG HITS better cause drops or fumbles, 'enuff said

8) Track how often the CPU runnin' game busts a nut on you

9) Track total number of cheese interceptions .... Bad decisions or pressure throws that turn into INT's are not cheese

10) Track the length of punts by boomers like Lechler of the 'Faiders, and the length and accuracy by elite mules like Gostkowski of the Pats....

Always play at least 4 COMPLETE games, and ALWAYS HAVE A NOTEPAD BY YOUR SIDE TO JOT DOWN "ODDITIES" THAT SEEM TO RECUR MORE OFTEN THAN NOT, or SIMPLY JOT DOWN YOUR IDEAS, THOUGHTS, OR SIMPLY A NEW COCKTAIL DRINK YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE....

You did want to beta test these bad boys didn't you? Well get to it bud.....

This list may grow as feedback comes back on this update....

Old 09-23-2012, 08:57 PM   #448
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Played two games with the update today.
Really like them but I cannot run at all.
First game I rushed 12 times with my starting rb for 12 yards.
Second game it was 15 rushes for 17 yards.
There are about 3 defenders in the backfield as soon as my rb gets the handoff.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »