Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-26-2012, 02:53 PM   #505
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukebeatsuncagain
Finally put the beta sliders into my already established Offline CCM in 2015 with the Patriots and had an AMAZING game Buffalo Week 2.

*Tom Brady retired in the off season of year 1 after winning the Super Bowl

New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills
Sep 16, 20151ST2ND3RD4THOTSCORE
New England Patriots (2-0)77610--30
Buffalo Bills (0-2)101400--24
Team Stats Comparison

NWEBUF
Total Offense391366
Rushing Yards80131
Passing Yards311235
First Downs1613
Punt Return Yards767
Kick Return Yards767
Total Yards565408
Turnovers32
3rd Down Converstion65
4th Down Conversion10
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2/21/1
Penalties20 yds70 yds
Posession Time30:2629:34
New England Patriots
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T. Tebow24/4232533
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
S. Ridley27732.70
T. Tebow252.50
P. Hillis122.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
R. Gronkowski6549.00
D. Hester69415.71
B. Lloyd39230.71
N. Burleson11919.01
Buffalo Bills
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
R. Fitzpatrick14/3025322
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
A. Bradshaw231054.60
R. Fitzpatrick3279.00
F. Jackson1000
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
T. Ginn512124.20
B. Hartline48822.02
J. Collins4307.50
S. Johnson11414.00

The Bills had me on the ropes in the first half but I came out in the 2nd and shut them down. In the 4th I had a 3rd and long with the score tied and Mario Williams came in and crushed Tebow late and it kept the drive going where I eventually netted the lead with a FG. The Bills had a chance to take the lead or tie with about three minutes left but, in classic Bills fashion, blew it with 3 straight penalties. Delay of game, and then two holding calls to knock them out of field goal range. I got the ball, got a couple first downs, got them out of position and nailed Welker on a slant, then kicked a last second FG just to rub the salt into the wounds of Buffalo winning the game and going to (2-0)

Hands down most fun I have had with M13 and with these sliders to date. It was so good because I lost the last 3 test games in a row, then came out here and did what needed to be done. I was on the edge of my seat and was actually nervous. Fantastic.

I switched to Gameflow for both offense and defense as well as controlling a CB the entire time on defense, and it made a world of difference I felt.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet..... I am coming around to the idea that GameFlow must be part of the "house rules" you HAVE TO consider to get the most realistic M13 game experience....

Personally, I have not seen a difference in the CPU play calling, if you pause the game, and switch to conventional play calling. So I really do not see a benefit to switch the play calling from the default which is GameFlow.... Generally, I always believe that the programming nerds always do things for a reason, that is the nature of their personalities... So if the DEFAULT position is GAMEFLOW, it must mean that M13 must shine the most in this mode.... 'Enuff said, all gamers should find a style of play where GAMEFLOW is in the middle of the playcalling... I have already stated my position on how I use GAMEFLOW, in a previous thread, troll the thread a little bit and read up on my approach...

I have been preaching that you have to get acclimated to these sliders and be patient with losses. LEARN from your mistakes. Take what the defense gives you. Protect the ROCK. Go into the game with a GENERAL IDEA of what you want to accomplish and stick to it, at least until halftime, and then make adjustments to what the CPU is bringing that game particular. The beauty for me is that EVERY game feels different than the one before.... When I am testing, often I will only play a half of one game. After one-half I will analyze my notes, decide what sliders need to be futzed with, go to sliders and fine tune ever so slightly, and then go back and play that same game I quit again. Almost always, the gameplay from the CPU is different, the level of difficulty varies and what the Defense is giving you changes...

On a side note, I believe I know what the issue is with the inconsistent CPU running game.... In my humble opinion it is a feature that was introduced last year, that I believe is "tweaked" and not properly working, or it is overcompensating what it is supposed to be doing.... The feature I am referring to is the Dynamic Player Performance (DPP) feature... The DPP feature is supposed to create unprecedented realism as a player’s skills and confidence will rise and fall based on his performance throughout a game or in Franchise mode, just like the real NFL. No two players will play the same in Madden. It seems that in M13, this feature has been "dialed up" and it seems to truly affect the performance of the CPU running game.

With this slider set, I have had the CPU YPC numbers be all over the board, from 2.3 to 6.1.... Furthermore, I have tracked closely that when the CPU running game gets going early, the CPU running game seems to be flow better in all facets... For example, in my lab, I will purposefully throw a 3 down Defensive line prevent defense and move the secondary back with my joystick pre-snap set, and I control the MLB to make sure he does not key in on the CPU RB. So in essence, the CPU RB has AT LEAST 5 yards of open space from the O-Line to the first HUM Defender. I purposefully let the CPU RB burn off several long gains against this defensive set until he reaches about 50 yards in rushing. I then begin to play REAL run defense, 10 men in the box, run blitzes, seal off the outside, yada, yada, yada and low and behold the CPU RB now behaves closer, if not right on, to his attribute level, in other words, Gore plays like Gore, Peterson plays like a BEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSST, and so on and so on.... Vice versa, I have also tested where I PURPOSEFULLY stuff the run for the entire first quarter, while giving up the pass, and the CPU RB cannot seem to recover and play up to his attributes .... These are the games where the CPU RB is non-existent and get horrendous CPU RB YPC numbers. Curiously, when the CPU RB gets going early, the CPU has a much better mix of playcalling.

Another theory that I have is that it seems as if the programmers programmed the AI logic to hit certain stat milestones, in other words, as an example, if the CPU RB hits 25+ yards, then the play mix for the next series or two is very balanced, possibly favoring the pass, and vice versa, if the CPU RB has not hit its stat milestone, then the CPU AI logic continues to call the run until certain stat milestones are reached....

I don't have CONCRETE proof that this is the case, but in my lab I have been able to recreate this often, so it leads me to believe that their must be something to this theory surrounding the way that DPP plays out in M13... I have also noticed that RB's that have higher BCV ratings, tend to have a better chance to "pull out" of their rushing funks quicker and tend to make much better decisions with regards to finding running lanes and making their one-cut through the lane for 3+ yard gains....

KEEP PLAYIN'! KEEP POSTIN'! KEEP MADDENING!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 09-26-2012 at 02:57 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2012, 02:59 PM   #506
Pro

************ FYI: THIS IS A PREVIOUS RE-POST TO HELP PROMOTE THE BETA SLIDER TESTING GOING ON IN THIS THREAD *************

DRUMMMMMMMROLLL, PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHLLLLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY MY BRUDDA FROM ANUDDA MUDDA.....CUE ME SOME OLD SKOOL, BEASTIE BOYS.....

(BEAT BOX BEGINS TO BOOM SOME SKULL CRUSHING BASS)

I'm not the type of person who likes to waste my time
And when I'm on the mic I just say my rhymes
Because I'm out on bail the check is in the mail
They can sentence me to life but I won't go to jail
I'm cool calm collected from class I was ejected
Just me, Mike D., and M.C.A. we're rarely disrespected
I got all the time that I need to kill
What's the time? it's time to get ill

You been fully captivated by that funky a.ss bass
Your girlfriend screams when M.C.A.'s in the place
He stumbles in the room with the Chivas in his hand
Cold chillin' on the spot at the microphone stand
I'd have the pedal to the metal if I had a car
But I'm chiller with the Miller cold coolin' at the bar
I can drink a quart of Monkey and still stand still

Went outside my house I went down to the deli
I spent my last dime to refill my fat belly
I got rhymes galime I got rhymes galilla
And I got more rhymes than Phillis Diller
M.C.A. takes a stand man you're in command
Homeboy, turn it out and don't give a damn
My name is M.C.A. I've got a license to kill

Riding down the block with my box in my hand
Today I feel like chillin' just as chill as I can
Coolin' on the corner with a forty of O.E.
'Cause me and M.C.A. we're down with Mike D.
When I run a jam I don't give a damn
When I'm throwing bass I say, "Thank you ma'am."
Fuel injected, rhyme connected running things
I'm the King Adrock and I'm the king of all kings
I'm looking for a spot things are gettin' hot
I'm M.C.A., I'm here to stay and you sir, are not
Oh no, it could not be it's such a sight to see
It's such a trip you're on my tip so listen to Mike D.
My work is my play cause I'm playing when I work
My name's Mike D., as you can see and I can dot the jerk
M.C.A., Adrock, Mike D. - it's chill

credit: Beastie "freakin'" Boys

They are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No promises, I mean after all, I am not Romney the Clown, but a little hunch tells me that this V.2 beta slider set will ROCK YOUR 'NADS like no set of sliders has THUS far (sheeeeeesh, i should be writing commercials, oh wait, I do....)....

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN.....

THE GOSPEL OF MADDEN v.2 BETA SLIDERS

Game Options

Skill Level
All-Pro

Quarter Length
15 minutes; 12 seconds (accelerated clock)

Game Speed
Slow

Injuries

Fatigue

Threshold

Penalties

Off-sides

False Start

Holding

Face Mask

Def Pass Int

Off Pass Int

Punt Catch Int

Clipping

Int Grounding

Roughing Pass

Roughing Kick

Auto Subs (QB)
Out
In

QB

RB

WR

FB

OL

DT

DE

LB

CB

S

(Human) (CPU)

QB Accuracy
6 7

Pass Block
0 40

WR Catch
45 45

Broken Tackle

0 95

Run Block
0 100

Fumbles
7 7

Pass Reaction

50 15

Interceptions
50 55

Pass Rush
50 60

Rush Reaction

0 100

Block Shedding
0 100

Tackling
5 100

Special Teams

FG Power

FG Accuracy

Punt Power

Punt Accuracy

Kickoff Power

THERE ARE FEW HOUSE RULES, BUT I WILL HOLD OFF ON SHARING THEM UNTIL I GET SOME RAW FEEDBACK FROM YOU PEEPS FIRST....

suck it!

Instructions for the Beta testers of the Gospel of Madden V.2 Slider Set

The following are things that I want feedback on:

1) Total # of plays after a complete game with these exact sliders

2) Track the mix of runs and passes used by the CPU

3) Track penalties

4) Track cheese fumbles..... Memo to all MENSAS: Carrying the rock only with one hand and not "wrapping up" when about to get popped, or having a QB get creamed by a linebacker at full speed, or getting blindsided as a runner, DO NOT CONSTITUTE as cheese fumbles.... These type of fumbles happen EVERY SUNDAY, watch an NFL game if you must.... IF you are getting to many fumbles, you are not properly carrying the damn rock! I average 1 maybe two fumbles a game with these settings.... HOWEVER, if I am careless, I lose the rock, plain and simple.... With these sliders, YOU ARE REWARDED if you know how to plaster the runner with the ball properly

5) Track completion rates for ELITE QB's vs. MEDIOCRE QB's.... And for RB's, track their YPC and total number of carries....

6) Make sure that "arm tackles" do not bring down the ball carrier, and a BEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSST ball carrier better be brought down by a posse' and not some scrawny CB using a hand tackle to the thigh....

7) BIG HITS better cause drops or fumbles, 'enuff said

8) Track how often the CPU runnin' game busts a nut on you

9) Track total number of cheese interceptions .... Bad decisions or pressure throws that turn into INT's are not cheese

10) Track the length of punts by boomers like Lechler of the 'Faiders, and the length and accuracy by elite mules like Gostkowski of the Pats....

Always play at least 4 COMPLETE games, and ALWAYS HAVE A NOTEPAD BY YOUR SIDE TO JOT DOWN "ODDITIES" THAT SEEM TO RECUR MORE OFTEN THAN NOT, or SIMPLY JOT DOWN YOUR IDEAS, THOUGHTS, OR SIMPLY A NEW COCKTAIL DRINK YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE....

You did want to beta test these bad boys didn't you? Well get to it bud.....

This list may grow as feedback comes back on this update....

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

Old 09-26-2012, 03:59 PM   #507
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
Just played an embarrassing game against the 4-12 Bengals in week 17. Seemed like they pretty much gave up (they have the worst record in the league).

Baltimore Ravens at Cincinnati Bengals
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Baltimore Ravens (ME)71431236
Cincinnati Bengals (CPU)3140017
Team Stats Comparison

BALCIN
Total Offense512107
Rushing Yards19165
Passing Yards32142
First Downs234
Punt Return Yards595
Kick Return Yards35104
Total Yards606216
Turnovers4(-2)2(+2)
3rd Down Converstion9-17 (52%)1-12 (8%)
4th Down Conversion0-00-1
2-Point Conversion

Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/4 (5-5)1/0 (1-1)
Penalties9-972-15
Posession Time42:1617:44
Baltimore Ravens
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Flacco22/3534723
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Rice291354.61
Pierce12625.10
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Pitta78111.50
Smith57615.20
Jones34715.60
Boldin23216.01
Doss18888.01
Cincinnati Bengals
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Dalton9/205912
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Green-Ellis23652.80
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Green-Ellis3217.00
Binns294.50
A.J. Green?000.00

I made it into the playoffs as the 3 seed, here are the match ups for each conference:

AFC

1. Patriots (12-4)
2. Broncos (11-5)

5. Chargers (10-6) @ 4. Jaguars (9-7)
6. Texans (9-7) @ 3. Ravens (10-6)

NFC

1. 49ers (12-4)
2. Falcons (11-5)

5. Saints (10-6) @ 4. Packers (10-6)
6. Giants (9-7) @ 3. Cowboys (10-6)

I used your sliders for about 11 of my 16 games so the stats are a little skewed:

Flacoo: 73.3 rating, 4,642 yds, 25 TD 33 INT, 392/654 (59%), 7.1 YPA

Rice: 352 Att, 1,686 yds, 4.8 Avg, 10 TD, 15 Fumb, 27 BTK

Pitta: 100 Rec, 1,078 yds, 10.8 Avg, 4 TD
Rice: 73 Rec, 565 yds, 7.7 Avg, 0 TD
Smith: 67 Rec, 1,165 yds, 17.4 Avg, 5 TD
Boldin: 64 Rec, 835 yds, 13.0 Avg, 3 TD
Jones: 47 Rec, 675 yds, 14.4 Avg, 5 TD
Dickson: 17 Rec, 134 yds, 7.9 Avg, 6 TD

Lewis: 93 Tak, 4 sacks, 0 Int, 7 FF, 1 FR
Reed: 76 Tak, 1 sack, 1 Int, 1 FF
J. Smith: 58 Tak, 3 sacks, 8 Int, 1 FR, 5 TD!!!!!
C. Williams: 50 Tak, 0 sacks, 5 Int, 3 TD!!!!
Kruger: 54 Tak, 15 sacks, 1 Int, 2 FR, 1 TD

Tucker: 40/45 (88%) 57 Long
Koch: 45.8 Avg

Thanks bro..... Just wondering when you adopted the beta slider set for your CCM Ravens franchise?

This is the first post of "season" stats with the beta slider set, so that is why I am curious. In my opinion, the Raven defense should not have that many INT's, your RB should not have had that many fumbles and your QB should not have finished with that many interceptions.

Did you have to acclimate yourself to the sliders before your turnovers went down? Or where you on point, on top of your thang, but turnovers just kept coming?

Please advise when you get a chance...

Old 09-26-2012, 10:22 PM   #508
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Thanks bro..... Just wondering when you adopted the beta slider set for your CCM Ravens franchise?

This is the first post of "season" stats with the beta slider set, so that is why I am curious. In my opinion, the Raven defense should not have that many INT's, your RB should not have had that many fumbles and your QB should not have finished with that many interceptions.

Did you have to acclimate yourself to the sliders before your turnovers went down? Or where you on point, on top of your thang, but turnovers just kept coming?

Please advise when you get a chance...

I think I played with your sliders for about 11 of the 16 regular season games. As far as INTs go I would say atleast 10 were bad throws by me. From what Ive observed it seems that the CPU will almost never pick a lob pass but if you try to squeeze a throw through a hole with a bullet you're almost surely getting picked.

Posted below are the stats for the Wildcard playoff round. At the end of the season BAL defense was ranked 1 and HOU 2 so it was no surprise it was a defensive battle and an offensive struggle for both teams.

Houston Texans at Baltimore Ravens
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Houston Texans (CPU)338014
Baltimore Ravens (ME)0314320
Team Stats Comparison

HOUBAL
Total Offense275307
Rushing Yards9478
Passing Yards181229
First Downs1316
Punt Return Yards081
Kick Return Yards7569
Total Yards350457
Turnovers0(+4)4(-4)
3rd Down Converstion5-16 (31%)8-14 (57%)
4th Down Conversion0-10-0
2-Point Conversion1-10-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals0/1 (1-1)1/1 (2-2)
Penalties4-352-15
Posession Time35:0824:52
Houston Texans
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Schaub15/2722110
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Foster23733.10
Tate10212.10
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Daniels4358.70
Johnson44511.20
Walter44912.20
K. Martin28341.51
Foster199.00
Baltimore Ravens
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Flacco18/3523314
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Rice24753.10
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Boldin88310.30
Pitta55711.41
Smith35117.00

Last edited by tc020791; 09-26-2012 at 10:31 PM.
Old 09-26-2012, 10:26 PM   #509
Rookie

OVR: 3
So I guess these sliders are really meant to be offline only, because using them in my Ravens online CCM, the CPU passing offense is non existent

Game 1: I win 34-10 against Giants
Eli Manning: 15/28 for 150 yards. 1 td 5 int

Game 2: I win 26-7 against Bengals
Andy Dalton: 13/26 for 195 yards. 0 td 0 int

In other news, User rushing figures are pretty good

Sent from my Toasted Marshmallow using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-27-2012, 01:39 AM   #510
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

AFC Divisional

Baltimore Ravens at Denver Broncos
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Baltimore Ravens (ME)10107734
Denver Broncos (CPU)337720
Team Stats Comparison
BALDEN
Total Offense388421
Rushing Yards19180
Passing Yards197341
First Downs1319
Punt Return Yards3037
Kick Return Yards82103
Total Yards500561
Turnovers2(0)2(0)
3rd Down Converstion4-12 (33%)4-15 (26%)
4th Down Conversion0-01-3
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1/1 (2-2)0/1 (1-2)
Penalties2-253-20
Posession Time23:4336:17
Baltimore Ravens
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Flacco17/2921331
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Rice271746.41
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Pitta67111.80
Smith48120.21
Rice4174.20
Pierce12727.01
Jones188.01
Denver Broncos
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Manning28/4534821
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
McGahee20673.30
Moreno4174.20
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Thomas715922.71
McGahee6457.50
Decker5438.60
Tamme44912.20
K. Hall12020.01
Old 09-27-2012, 04:07 PM   #511
Banned

OVR: 0

Hey I've been playing mostly online ranked games and MUT for awhile since the alpha sliders weren't really suiting me but I've been tracking the thread and decided to give the betas a whirl. Got 3 games for you.

Packers (me) 7 7 6 7 27
9ers (cpu) 0 0 0 7 7

Total offense
9ers - 241
Pack - 236

Rodgers - 20-32 62% 204yds 1td 0int 6.3avg 27long
Smith - 14-31 45% 157yds 1td 2int 5.0avg 33long

Benson - 15-20 1.3avg 0td 10yac
Jacobs - 15-75 4.9avg 0td 14yac
Starks - 2-1
Hunter - 2-6

Nelson - 5-57 11.4avg 6yac 20long
Jennings - 5-42 8.4avg 1td 14yac 22long
Finley - 4-29 7.2 avg 8yac 13long
Reuland - 4-35 8.7avg 22yac 15long
Davis - 3-24 8.0avg 25yac 10long
Moss - 3-41 13.6 avg 1td 23yac 33long

Sacks
9ers 5
pack 1

Fumbles
9ers 1
pack 2

Amount of plays was suspiciously low in this game, although the other games were fine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2012, 04:19 PM   #512
Banned

OVR: 0

Packers (me) 0 21 0 0 21
Bears (cpu) 0 13 15 13 41

Total offense
Bears 371
Pack 384

Rodgers - 23-39 58% 341yds 3td 2int 8.7avg 58long
Cutler - 16-22 72% 198yds 1td 0int 9.0avg 34long

Benson - 18-33 1.8avg 19yac 8long
Forte - 25-158 6.3avg 96yac 51long (3 20+ yard gains)

Jennings - 9-117 13.0avg 25yac 25long
Jones - 4-128 32.0avg 2td 76yac 58long
Finley - 3-27 9.0avg 9yac 10long
Spaeth - 4-36 9.0avg 31yac 19long
Jeffrey - 3-46 15.3avg 16yac 34long
Hester - 3-39 13.0avg 20yac 22long

Bears Packers
Sacks 6 6
Drops 3 8
Fumbles 0 2

This is where it started getting crazy. Everyone on my team was dropping balls all day, even 1 drop leading to 1 of the 2 interceptions. Forte was being held to under 3 ypc when he broke a 50 yards run to my 11 yard line in the 4th. After 2 holding penaties, he then ran it in from 31, so 81 of his yards were on 2 carries in the final quarter. This also came after Benson fumbled the ball after a screen pass while taking an average hit on the sideline from a CB with the ball in his outside hand..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »