Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-27-2012, 04:40 PM   #513
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Saints (cpu) 0 14 0 7 21
Packrs(me) 10 10 7 0 27

Total offense
saints 249
Pack 474

Time of Possesion
Saints 20:50
Pack 39:10

Rodgers - 24-39 61% 369yds 3td 3int 9.4avg 47long
Brees - 26-41 63% 200yds 1td 1int 4.8avg 21long

Benson - 19-74 3.8avg 17yac 26long
Sproles - 14-45 3.2avg 1td 9yac 10long
Starks - 4-24
Addai - 2-1

Jennings - 9-153 17.0avg 2td 47yac 47long
Nelson - 5-79 15.8avg 32yac 29long
Finley - 3-26 8.6avg 17yac 11long
Graham - 3-35 7.0avg 18yac 11long
Sproles - 5-3 .6avg 29yac 12long
Henderson - 4-31 7.7 avg 7yac 16long

Drops
Saints 5
Pack 6

Sacks
Saints 8
Pack 3

Another wild game. They win the turnover battle 4-2, but Brees looks like a rookie out there with his 4.8 avg and 1 interception. I held the ball twice as long despite 3 int's and 1 Fumble. Once again the fumble was from a pretty average hit by a CB, this time grabbing my receiver from behind by the thighs to drag him down and somehow making the ball pop loose.

Drops and sacks seem fairly high, especially because those drop aren't from contact, they are all legit drops in open space. And again one of them lead to an interception. Another interception was from a herculean leap by a LB on a 10yard in route. The final one was a misread.

Also, someone needs to explain to me how Sproles had 29 yac and a long of 12 receiving, but still only managed to total 3 yards on 5 catches.. This one has me befuddled.

All in all, the sliders kept the games close most of the time, but it didn't really feel organic. I didn't even post the results of the seahawks game I played because I ended up quitting and simming as the results were just too wacky. Lynch had 19 yards on 17 carries. Tavaris Jackson had 4 ints and also fumbled twice on one play leading to a TD for my defense.

Don't really have much else to say though, hope the feedback helps.
Old 09-27-2012, 04:44 PM   #514
Banned

Oh yeah, can someone post the link where I can get the template so I don't have to type out all my games by hand.
Old 09-27-2012, 09:49 PM   #515
Rookie

tebowtime15's Arena

What would you set the Human sliders for a CCM QB? I can't seem to do anything with running game and my mentally challenged running backs in CCM since I can't control them
Orlando Magic
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2012, 02:01 AM   #516
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimeN3Pennys
Oh yeah, can someone post the link where I can get the template so I don't have to type out all my games by hand.
http://dynasties.operationsports.com...id=1&sport=nfl
Old 09-28-2012, 01:31 PM   #517
Banned

If change the game speed will it affect how the CPU performs at all?
Old 09-28-2012, 02:20 PM   #518
Rookie

nelsonb24's Arena

LOVE LOVE these sliders. One issue though is I'm having trouble running the ball. 50 yrds rushing for me is a GREAT game. What would you suggest?
Old 09-28-2012, 07:09 PM   #519
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

MarketingWiz once again awesome job on these sliders. They are hands down the best base set there is around. With that being said though, they are a base set and they could still definitely improve. I'm not exactly sure what your working on in the "lab" right now but if I could be any help let me know because I would love to plug in some different sliders and see how things go differently and give you my feedback on it. So if there's anything you're currently tinkering with and would like my help with let me know. Also I've read some interesting things about CPU passing which I personally believe is the worst part of M13 on any sliders (even though you've done the best at addressing the problem). It seems that in my personal experience, using your exact sliders, that The CPU accuracy is almost spot on where its at. The issue for me is that one, the CPU rarely ever takes shots down field and shows an apparent lack of aggressiveness. Secondly, I find the CPU throwing the wrong trajectories on passes way too often. I can't even explain how many times the CPU just throws a lobbed pass into tight 2 double coverage. This seems to be the main reason for why everyone is getting such high CPU INT rates. With that being said I'm not really sure how to make the CPU change that, I suppose its connected with CPU ACC but I think you would know alot better than me haha. CPU passing aggressiveness on the other hand I may know a little something about. From my own experience I have taken note that if you switch to Conventional from GameFlow right before the opening kickoff, in the pause menu, that the CPU becomes much more balanced on offense. Besides for that I have also read on some other threads that Game Speed, as well as Auto-Subs, have a direct effect on the aggressiveness of the CPU passing game. Apparently the higher the game speed, the more aggressive the CPU. As goes for Auto-Subs, I've read 11/9 for whatever reason gives the CPU passing a little extra as well. I can not say if either of these do affect the CPU passing but I am in the process of testing and I just wanted to bring them to your attention. As far as the testing goes I wanted to get your opinion on what Speed Threshold to use on Fast as well as Very Fast?
Thanks once again for all your hard work and I'm looking forward to hear what you think about this idea.
Old 09-28-2012, 07:42 PM   #520
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
MarketingWiz once again awesome job on these sliders. They are hands down the best base set there is around. With that being said though, they are a base set and they could still definitely improve. I'm not exactly sure what your working on in the "lab" right now but if I could be any help let me know because I would love to plug in some different sliders and see how things go differently and give you my feedback on it. So if there's anything you're currently tinkering with and would like my help with let me know. Also I've read some interesting things about CPU passing which I personally believe is the worst part of M13 on any sliders (even though you've done the best at addressing the problem). It seems that in my personal experience, using your exact sliders, that The CPU accuracy is almost spot on where its at. The issue for me is that one, the CPU rarely ever takes shots down field and shows an apparent lack of aggressiveness. Secondly, I find the CPU throwing the wrong trajectories on passes way too often. I can't even explain how many times the CPU just throws a lobbed pass into tight 2 double coverage. This seems to be the main reason for why everyone is getting such high CPU INT rates. With that being said I'm not really sure how to make the CPU change that, I suppose its connected with CPU ACC but I think you would know alot better than me haha. CPU passing aggressiveness on the other hand I may know a little something about. From my own experience I have taken note that if you switch to Conventional from GameFlow right before the opening kickoff, in the pause menu, that the CPU becomes much more balanced on offense. Besides for that I have also read on some other threads that Game Speed, as well as Auto-Subs, have a direct effect on the aggressiveness of the CPU passing game. Apparently the higher the game speed, the more aggressive the CPU. As goes for Auto-Subs, I've read 11/9 for whatever reason gives the CPU passing a little extra as well. I can not say if either of these do affect the CPU passing but I am in the process of testing and I just wanted to bring them to your attention. As far as the testing goes I wanted to get your opinion on what Speed Threshold to use on Fast as well as Very Fast?
Thanks once again for all your hard work and I'm looking forward to hear what you think about this idea.
I agree that auto-subs definitely affect the way the game actually plays. Even penalties affect the way the game plays. Understanding these elements and how they affect the gameplay can drive a man insane.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »