Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-03-2012, 11:33 PM   #49
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

the subject line guarantee and very slow speed drew me in. just finished my first game in online ccm.

legarette blount just ran wild on my panthers to the tune of 196 yds. I liked the overall feel of the game a lot.

but a couple things I noticed .... the Cpu was holding blocks for 6+ seconds way too often. maybe that's just how it has to be to generate an attack but its gone from no run game to wr's and te's blocking defenders for the entirety of plays.

the other is crazy pinball action by the Cpu. all total the Cpu had 15 broken tackles and numerous comical pinball plays twice resulting in fumbles.

I love very slow. I love the rb use of moves and commitment to a cut. being able to get off blocks a hair earlier and tackle worth a crap would make it near perfect.

with 100 threshold the game plays more realistic and challenging than the all madden set id been using.
Old 09-03-2012, 11:38 PM   #50
Pro

C_Bailey24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv4skating
I have a problem, how do you adjust sliders in Offline Career mode, I put all of the sliders, Penalties and everything in My Madden, and saved it, I go back to it and the Game options have changed to default, and in game (Career Mode) everything is default and I cant change it, Please help...

I noticed you said u put your sliders in "My Madden" which means the main screen of the game. When your in CC you have re-input your sliders and settings under the "More" tab. Then go to My League i believe it's called and put in all of your settings then save. And no once you are in-game no slider adjustments can be made.
Old 09-03-2012, 11:42 PM   #51
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13

Baltimore Ravens at Philadelphia Eagles
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Baltimore Ravens (1-0)0371323
Philadelphia Eagles (1-0)077721
Team Stats Comparison
BALPHI
Total Offense423376
Rushing Yards197243
Passing Yards226133
First Downs2013
Punt Return Yards011
Kick Return Yards3972
Total Yards462459
Turnovers31
3rd Down Converstion7-143-12
4th Down Conversion0-00-1
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3-42-2
Penalties0-03-68
Posession Time32:2427:36
Baltimore Ravens
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Flacco20/3423513
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Rice261706.51
Allen7284
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Boldin1010510.51
Dickson58617.2
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Pitta10
Oher11
Yanda10
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Kruger22
McPhee32
Ngata31
Graham1
Philadelphia Eagles
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Vick8/1715221
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
McCoy211487
Vick78412
Maclin372.3
Lewis1331
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Johnson31551
McCoy23316.50
Jackson179791
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Peters52
Mathis02
Kosier01
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Cole21
Coleman51
Rodgers-Cromartie21
Boykin11
As far as I am concerned, you sir, have struck gold! I hope the upcoming patch doesn't mess with any of your great work. Very defensive game. Rice was getting stuffed, but broke a 83 yard run to get his high avg. While McCoy did have a 59 yarder which helped his avg, he was absolutely killing me regardless. My corners were putting in work today. However, even though DeSean Jackson only had 1 catch, boy was it crippling. 79 yard td. That catch put me down by 1 with like 1:40 left. Luckily I managed a drive that would end with a field goal, and won the game.

Bravo sir, bravo! Starting my real CCM as soon as EA releases the roster update Friday.

Not having the fumbling issue either.

Last edited by Jdoug312; 09-03-2012 at 11:53 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2012, 11:44 PM   #52
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackaceons
The fumble slider is reverse I would say put it on 60..20 had too many fumbles

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
It's not reversed.. It has always been setup like that. The lower the slider the more you fumble..
Old 09-04-2012, 12:07 AM   #53
Pro

OVR: 5

heelphreak: Go Heels! Thank you for your comments. At this point, I am taking notes of all the negatives posted to the slider set. AFTER, EA comes out with their patch to clean up the game, I will go back and readdress a lot of concerns raised, INCLUDING the one's you have laid out. I also have seen issues with the points you laid out.

At this point, my biggest issue is trying to get the Madden community to see the value/virtue of SPDTHRESH and GAMESPEED being toned down, and concurrently trying to get a project going that would EDIT every single player, to edit out the ridiculous SPD, AGI, ACC, etc. attributes that at the present time are over the top in my humble opinion. Adjusting the sliders themselves are a secondary function that will come AFTER you have bought into the theories of SPDTHRESH and GAMESPEED. Combine that with properly "un-'roided" roster edits and then finally, we will have the HOLY GRAIL, a Madden title that will FINALLY come closer to living up to that sweet billing that my ears first heard in the Fall of '93....

Y'all may recall having heard that prophetic promise as well. It went something like this:

" EA Sports - It's in the Game."
Old 09-04-2012, 12:11 AM   #54
Rookie

Tried your slider set exactly. Maybe I really suck at Madden because I couldnt tackle the CPU at all. RB just bouncing off my guys and same with WR catching the ball. It ran smooth but CPU basically went down the field at will. Ill try with tacking up.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:21 AM   #55
Pro

OVR: 5

rayb: You don't suck. I just have played Madden since '93, probably before you were even born or about the time your first tooth broke through your gums. Stick with it young sensei, the thrill of solid, realistic game play is worth the practice to master the buttons.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2012, 01:49 AM   #56
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
rayb: You don't suck. I just have played Madden since '93, probably before you were even born or about the time your first tooth broke through your gums. Stick with it young sensei, the thrill of solid, realistic game play is worth the practice to master the buttons.

LOL.."young sensei:..If you only knew. Think I actually played Madden 1 on PC. I am a Sega day person..much, much older than you think. Grew up in the video game world so still play a few games, one being Madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »