Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-17-2012, 03:25 PM   #585
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
I was playing with your All Pro pre-patch. Post patch the CPU runs all over me.

Waddup brah? Ok.... I am in the lab as I type, working on this issue... A work around, for now, would be to bring a safety into the box.... In the real NFL, this is what a Defensive Coordinator would have to do if a RB is making road kill out of their D-Line and LB's.....

In my testing, the issue that I am seeing is that the D-Line is not "reacting" or "shedding" their blocks on the outside runs properly...

I initially did not want the CPU RB to run into his O-Lines a.ss and fall down.... So I dealt with this by " 'roiding up" the CPU's BRK TKL slider... In hindsight, I may have futzed with the CPU's BRK TKL slider too much.... I am considering moving the CPU's BRK TKL slider DOWN between 35-45 and futzing with the run block DOWN as well, while bringing up HUM RUN REACT....

As I originally posted, these sliders ARE NOT POLISHED... I just wanted to feed the wolves something so that we can get a dialogue going on how to tweak an ALL-MADDEN slider set to our choosing....

Appreciate your feedback, IT IS INVALUABLE to slider tweakers like myself....

Peace

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 10-17-2012 at 04:02 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2012, 04:46 PM   #586
Rookie

secballers's Arena

OVR: 4

holy crap! Shonn green just ran for 300 on me. I think i might bump up the rush reaction time a bit... I even tried to cheat my safties but he was relentless.
Old 10-17-2012, 04:49 PM   #587
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by secballers
holy crap! Shonn green just ran for 300 on me. I think i might bump up the rush reaction time a bit... I even tried to cheat my safties but he was relentless.
Brah... Appreciate the feedback... How were the other facets of the game?

Do me a favor... IF you can, move HUM RUSH REACT up, between 46-50 and give us all some feedback on how that addresses the MACK TRUCK CPU RB problem....

I would do it, but I don't have the time right at the present....

Thanks once again....

Old 10-17-2012, 04:49 PM   #588
Pro

willIam9387's Arena

OVR: 10

Yeah I got killed by Jamaal Charles and Willis McGahee. Your defenders just don't react to the outside runs, loving the difficulty for the human on offense though, just have to tweak defense to my liking
Old 10-17-2012, 05:35 PM   #589
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by willIam9387
Yeah I got killed by Jamaal Charles and Willis McGahee. Your defenders just don't react to the outside runs, loving the difficulty for the human on offense though, just have to tweak defense to my liking

Right on bro.... I think I will be submitting a quick, and obviously needed, slider update to the beta test by this weekend.... In the meantime, feel free to futz with the HUM RUN REACT slider and slide that bad boy UP, UP, UP, UP to between 45-50 ....

Thanks for your feedback, it means the world to the thread....

Peace out....

Old 10-17-2012, 05:40 PM   #590
Pro

willIam9387's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Right on bro.... I think I will be submitting a quick, and obviously needed, slider update to the beta test by this weekend.... In the meantime, feel free to futz with the HUM RUN REACT slider and slide that bad boy UP, UP, UP, UP to between 45-50 ....

Thanks for your feedback, it means the world to the thread....

Peace out....

What about the tackle value for the human. I've seen some ridonkulous runs where a ball carrier has strung off like five to six broken tackles and I'm the falcons D no slouch either, so I up tackling as well or should the increase in human reaction help with gettin my players to swarm around the ball carrier. Because one thing I like about the set is that at zero tackle you really have to play good disciplined defense, but I've seen one too many long gainer that shouldn't have happened but the CPU RB just decided to go into beast mode....any thoughts?
Old 10-17-2012, 05:43 PM   #591
Rookie

secballers's Arena

OVR: 4

Love the other facets of the game. Holding calls might get out of hand. My qbs accuracy might be a problem but that just might have to be addressed in draft. I went through season 1with your other 2 sliders and had a blast. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2012, 06:08 PM   #592
NBA All Life Team

DiceMan's Arena

OVR: 12

Wiz, any thoughts on how these may work on very slow? I haven't gotten much time in w/the new set but the game feels super fast now compared to before.
NY Yankees
4 Life.....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »