Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-17-2012, 10:51 PM   #601
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
I appreciate your observations.... Here are my thoughts....

My philosophy on slider tweaks is, to try, to not let the slider tweaks, interfere with the underlying attributes of the player....
The above post is EPIC brother. Obviously I didn't quote the aforementioned essay in its entirety, but it is straight full of brilliance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2012, 11:24 PM   #602
Rookie

OVR: 1

They call Peyton Manning the sheriff of the NFL, you sir are the sheriff of Madden sliders.

While I thought your last set of sliders were spot on, I found myself grinding my teeth nearly every time I ran the ball (no offense to you of course). I found open holes and broken tackles like I had no chance of, before the new set. With the CPU running game: I found if I call the right call, I'm awarded with a stuff/short game, but if I play conservative, a 7+ yard gain is coming. I believe the longest rushing gain I gave up was 21 yards.

The passing game feels more pressured than the last slider set and I adjusted as the game went on. I thought my passing stats were going to be quite bad (look at half time, 6-3) but were realistic. I also liked how I ended up spreading the ball around and not locking on one guy (which would usually be Wallace). With the CPU passing game: One particular play made me warm inside. Schaub ran a play-action to Bush, as soon as it hit Bush's stomach Schaub threw it down field for a 50 yard attempt which was overthrown by 2 yards. Although it didn't connect, it made me respect other fakes (draws, counters, etc.)

Being a Steeler's fan I could totally see these stats and score occuring. While this was my first game with these sliders, I cannot wait to progress through my 2015 season. I will post another box score in 4 or 5 more games.

Pittsburgh Steelers at Miami Dolphins
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Pittsburgh Steelers (Me)3310723
Miami Dolphins (CPU)0301720
Team Stats Comparison
PITMIA
Total Offense325406
Rushing Yards145130
Passing Yards180276
First Downs1719
Punt Return Yards2125
Kick Return Yards9976
Total Yards445507
Turnovers20
3rd Down Converstion58
4th Down Conversion10
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals100100
Penalties0(yds)10(yds)
Posession Time32:4327:17
Pittsburgh Steelers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
B. Roethlisberger17/2823020
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
R. Mendenhall241094.50
F. Millington4174.30
B. Roethlisberger294.50
M. Wallace273.50
J. Maclin133.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
M. Wallace5459.01
A. Brown411127.81
R. Mendenhall3217.00
J, Maclin3186.00
H. Miller12929.00
D. Johnson166.00
Miami Dolphins
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
M. Schaub15/3628310
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
R. Bush331103.30
L. Miller2199.51
J. Cribbs111.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
A. Colee513426.80
V. Shiancoe3248.00
J. Cribbs23919.51
G. Tate23316.50
R. Bush12323.00
P. Alex11313.00
A. Romero11717.00
Old 10-17-2012, 11:37 PM   #603
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMan350Z
The above post is EPIC brother. Obviously I didn't quote the aforementioned essay in its entirety, but it is straight full of brilliance.

Awwwww shucks .... You are tooooo kind....

Hey listen, it's what all of us want to say, but some of us just don't have the time to string together a few good ideas and post them....

When you get a chance, take V.2 of the Post-Patch slider sets for a spin...Make sure you enter them EXACTLY as I have them posted on page 1, since I had some typos along the way.....

Once again, thank you for your attention and support....

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
Old 10-17-2012, 11:55 PM   #604
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers23
They call Peyton Manning the sheriff of the NFL, you sir are the sheriff of Madden sliders.

While I thought your last set of sliders were spot on, I found myself grinding my teeth nearly every time I ran the ball (no offense to you of course). I found open holes and broken tackles like I had no chance of, before the new set. With the CPU running game: I found if I call the right call, I'm awarded with a stuff/short game, but if I play conservative, a 7+ yard gain is coming. I believe the longest rushing gain I gave up was 21 yards.

The passing game feels more pressured than the last slider set and I adjusted as the game went on. I thought my passing stats were going to be quite bad (look at half time, 6-3) but were realistic. I also liked how I ended up spreading the ball around and not locking on one guy (which would usually be Wallace). With the CPU passing game: One particular play made me warm inside. Schaub ran a play-action to Bush, as soon as it hit Bush's stomach Schaub threw it down field for a 50 yard attempt which was overthrown by 2 yards. Although it didn't connect, it made me respect other fakes (draws, counters, etc.)

Being a Steeler's fan I could totally see these stats and score occuring. While this was my first game with these sliders, I cannot wait to progress through my 2015 season. I will post another box score in 4 or 5 more games.

Pittsburgh Steelers at Miami Dolphins
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Pittsburgh Steelers (Me)3310723
Miami Dolphins (CPU)0301720
Team Stats Comparison

PITMIA
Total Offense325406
Rushing Yards145130
Passing Yards180276
First Downs1719
Punt Return Yards2125
Kick Return Yards9976
Total Yards445507
Turnovers20
3rd Down Converstion58
4th Down Conversion10
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals100100
Penalties0(yds)10(yds)
Posession Time32:4327:17
Pittsburgh Steelers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
B. Roethlisberger17/2823020
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
R. Mendenhall241094.50
F. Millington4174.30
B. Roethlisberger294.50
M. Wallace273.50
J. Maclin133.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
M. Wallace5459.01
A. Brown411127.81
R. Mendenhall3217.00
J, Maclin3186.00
H. Miller12929.00
D. Johnson166.00
Miami Dolphins
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
M. Schaub15/3628310
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
R. Bush331103.30
L. Miller2199.51
J. Cribbs111.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
A. Colee513426.80
V. Shiancoe3248.00
J. Cribbs23919.51
G. Tate23316.50
R. Bush12323.00
P. Alex11313.00
A. Romero11717.00

Cue da music: Eminem's "Lose Yourself" starts blaring through the beat box ..........

Look, if you had one shot, one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip?

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready to drop bombs,
But he keeps on forgetting what he wrote down,
The whole crowd goes so loud
He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
He's choking how, everybody's joking now
The clock's run out, time's up over, bloah!
Snap back to reality, Oh there goes gravity
Oh, there goes Rabbit, he choked
He's so mad, but he won't give up that
Easy, no
He won't have it , he knows his whole back's to these ropes
It don't matter, he's dope
He knows that, but he's broke
He's so stagnant, he knows
When he goes back to his mobile home, that's when it's
Back to the lab again, yo
This whole rhapsody
He better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him

You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo

Da-da-da... Da-da-da .... And the beat goes on....

Credit to my brudda from anudda mudda, E-M-I-FRICKING-N-E-M .....

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, my man from the Steel City.... Are you serious?!?!?!?! Dude, that my friend is a fricking game..... You can't see me, but I just popped an ice cold Sam Adams and toasted my Franco Harris poster of the "Immaculate Reception", framed and hanging in my cave, in your honor.

Dude, I am not worthy of being in your company after playing a gem like the one that you posted.... Holy smokes..... Tell me, did you use V.2 of the Post-Patch slider set that I posted this afternoon? Did you notice that SpeedThresh is now sitting pretty at "50"?

Can't wait for your next box scores... Gonna get a sixer of Samuel Adams cold and ready and pull out my yellow "terrible towel", so that I can do my "Steel Curtain" sack dance once I see your upcoming excellent box scores....

Dude you got me so pumped up for all things Steelers, that just for the Halloween holiday, I will be practicing my best scowl, so that I can give a Mean Joe Greene icy stare to those trick or treating punks that are going to ruin the only night of the week that I get my Madden on.

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 10-18-2012 at 01:02 AM.
Old 10-18-2012, 12:18 AM   #605
Pro

Just my thoughts thus far on the new slider set... HOLY SMOKES.... I got my 'chise set up on CCM ONLINE....

My concerns are a lot less than those I had yesterday.... I am starting to really warm up to them and am seeing very realistic animations.

I am keeping a verrrrrrrrry close eye on long bomb accuracy and completion percentage from the elite QB's that have high, long bomb, ratings...

Keep y'all posted....

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2012, 12:32 AM   #606
Rookie

Ok so new impressions on the new sliders.....my qb is throwing the ball not so perfect......i love it! Im was just practicing...now im about to play a game. Thank you again sir!
Old 10-18-2012, 01:06 AM   #607
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey2k198003
Ok so new impressions on the new sliders.....my qb is throwing the ball not so perfect......i love it! Im was just practicing...now im about to play a game. Thank you again sir!

Yeah, I am getting that also, my QB is coming in around 57% avg. on completions and long throws are really sketchy with this slider set to complete, AS IT SHOULD BE..... Now go and get your Madden on and give us the feedback...

Old 10-18-2012, 02:49 AM   #608
Rookie

Stats are coming but the game played well the cpu should have beat me...i failed on a 4th down conversion late in the fourth i simmed to next possesion with super sim...i mean with 1 min left on the clock and i had no timeouts gameover right? No during the sim the cpu kneels three times in 15 seconds and punts me the ball with 40 seconds left.....i ended up scoring by luck.....anyway the cpu was very even with pass and run ad the d played well i was behind the whole game....a notiable i can actually run the ball up the middle with these sliders ive been forced to the outside with the old ones....i have matt ryan and his deep ball acc is shotty so half his deep balls sailed and carson palmer who i was playing threw some bad balls too. Not to many since there both pretty good..... I stop the run too liking the new sliders!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »