Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-18-2012, 02:56 AM   #609
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Denver Broncos at Oakland Raiders
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Denver Broncos (10-2)0707
Oakland Raiders (8-4)10300
Team Stats Comparison
DENOAK
Total Offense312385
Rushing Yards115153
Passing Yards197232
First Downs1416
Punt Return Yards5411
Kick Return Yards380
Total Yards404396
Turnovers1(+1)2(-1)
3rd Down Converstion3-113-11
4th Down Conversion1-20-0
2-Point Conversion
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1-12-3
Penalties
Posession Time24:2527:35
Denver Broncos
Oakland Raiders
Old 10-18-2012, 03:21 AM   #610
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey2k198003
Denver Broncos at Oakland Raiders
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Denver Broncos (10-2)0707
Oakland Raiders (8-4)10300
Team Stats Comparison

DENOAK
Total Offense312385
Rushing Yards115153
Passing Yards197232
First Downs1416
Punt Return Yards5411
Kick Return Yards380
Total Yards404396
Turnovers1(+1)2(-1)
3rd Down Converstion3-113-11
4th Down Conversion1-20-0
2-Point Conversion

Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals1-12-3
Penalties

Posession Time24:2527:35
Denver Broncos
Oakland Raiders

Right on stud.... Me liking them too.... They are YUMMMY.....

I got torched by Philip Rivers for 4 bombs, right on the money, accurate and deadly.... I focused on stopping the run and sure enough, the CPU AI logic made adjustment at half time and I got smoked for 350+ yards, 240+ yards coming on bombs....

Soooooo, the sliders kick booty.... The passing is fine, even though initially I thought they needed, work, NOPE, they are TITS!!!!!

Running, what can I say, that is my forte, I make the CPU get good run stats.... Have you noticed that if you play a pass defense on a run down, the CPU RB has a better than 60% shot at breaking off a 5+ yard run on you? I like this.... Forces you to be on the edge of your seat, not being able to take not even one down off....

I am in heaven right now.... Thank you EA for that patch.... Your game still sucks compared to NBA 2k13 and MLB the Show, but I am having fun playing it, even with all its faults....

GameStop is not getting this title back any time soon.... Now, I have to go and troll in the roster thread and find out who is creating the most accurate roster so that I can pilfer that bad boy and then get a chance to REALLY play some sim football with real life attributes for my team....

For Xmas it would be nice if Santa gave us importing NCAA rosters as a feature in Madden once again.... I loved that feature, made the draft feel right.... C'mon EA, throw us loyal fans that bone....

Speaking of loyal fans, I ain't taking the dough from that lawsuit that was brought against EA that I am sure y'all got an eMail on.... F-that, lawyers got all the dough and us chumps that were jammed with bad EA product get a couple of schmoles for our troubles.... Suck it lawyers....

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 10-18-2012 at 03:23 AM.
Old 10-18-2012, 04:58 AM   #611
Pro

Ok... Just polished off half a season with these most recent sliders.... Statistically this is what the numbers are telling me:

Rushing slider may be a tad high: Getting more sacks than the NFL average.

CPU running can be contained with safeties in box: Maybe a house rule to address this, or futz with HUM RUN REAC slider...

QB Accuracy is weak, but I think this is due to the BEAST PASS RUSH that ALL-MADDEN is delivering with these sliders.... When I use a jumbo set, I can avoid sacks, but that only leaves me one wide out and the running back as receivers since I am using all three tight ends to avoid the rush....Hmmmm, maybe when I futz with the PASS RUSH SLIDER, this problem will go away....

Long bomb completions.... Check. Not a problem if I have the time to set my feet and I have one on one coverage on my elite receiver... With a safety over the top, it is very difficult if not impossible to complete a long bomb...

I am tired and buzzing from all the Sam Adams I threw back tonight ....

Good night ladies....Enjoy the sliders....

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 10-18-2012 at 05:01 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2012, 05:57 AM   #612
Old School

MachoMyers's Arena

OVR: 20

Only played one game but was very enjoyable and much more of a challenge. I felt with the All-Pro set that I sort of had to be fair with the cpu. Now I have to play my best which is always more exciting.

Just a word of warning. Protect the ball! Defenders are much more aggressive and will intercept the ball. Stupid passes into zone coverage get punished. Good fun!
Old 10-18-2012, 11:20 AM   #613
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier12
Only played one game but was very enjoyable and much more of a challenge. I felt with the All-Pro set that I sort of had to be fair with the cpu. Now I have to play my best which is always more exciting.

Just a word of warning. Protect the ball! Defenders are much more aggressive and will intercept the ball. Stupid passes into zone coverage get punished. Good fun!

Heed that warning! Bad throws can turn into a pick-six very quickly with this slider set....

Appreciate the support and comments, keep them coming.

Mannnn do I have a headache.....

Old 10-18-2012, 11:26 AM   #614
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Heed that warning! Bad throws can turn into a pick-six very quickly with this slider set....

Appreciate the support and comments, keep them coming.

Mannnn do I have a headache.....
Is Mr. Adams getting the best of you this morning? LOL
Old 10-18-2012, 11:36 AM   #615
Rookie

OVR: 0

how are we feeling about this slider update ??

i tried a hybrid of yours and WHOSNEXT00's slider last night, as yours were similar in some ways..i was onto something, but man im just not a slider guru like urself. when i tweaked ur all-pro slider pre patch, it was damn near perfection for me. thats why im stickin wit this thread. i just done have the hours logged and the knowledge you do, therefore im waiting on some feedback, hoping were at that point where just a tweak here or a tweak there and were golden!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2012, 12:40 PM   #616
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMan350Z
Is Mr. Adams getting the best of you this morning? LOL
Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikesss.... You could not have picked a better emoticon to represent the pounding in my temple.....

Somebody get me a chaser, better yet, get me the plates on that diesel that left me for road kill...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »