Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-04-2012, 05:49 AM   #57
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Well it's nice to see some of the discussions in this thread they are encouraging. MarketingWiz, this is very nice set as I have only gotten to play a few games so I don't have to much fruit to bring to the impression table but I will voice my opinion.

I play on slow speed but have tried the very slow not sure which I like better, I also have fiddled around with threshold. I am one of the Young Cats living in the fast fast fast era been playin madden since 98 but still under legal drinking age lol Pops got me Madden 97' for playstation for christmas I was 4.

So over last few maddens that introduced the threshold Ive always mixed between High/low. I Know football I believe and agree with how you talk about it. Speed is so minute in the general game of football. Proof Why hasn't Usain Bolt 6'6 190 decided to take a few protein shakes bulk up to 210 and become the NFL's greatest wide reciever 6'6 4.?? 40 ... Oh yea because football is violent technical game, with timing in precision in every interaction on the field.

I think its plain to see the lower the threshold the higher the scores..bigger plays ect, but high thresholds while manage realistically I often find myself getting annoyed or bugged out (Since Im in the Fast Fast Fast generation) When situations like me throwing screen passes to Titus Young or Brandon marshall and taking them out up the sideline for 35-40+ and having a defensive end Marcus spears & Adrian clayborn run me down have 1-2 yards of trail time behind and when I cut them big boys pounce and I throw my hands up like "C'mon Man" but It may be something I'll have to live with. You fight to see another down right? Live to play the next down..Man I love the NFL

Back to your sliders anyone who has used them feel free to give feedback but how do you feel about the User breaking tackles? Like I have no problem making people "whiff and miss" but I dont break tackles to often or well is it me or just the set? Obviously I know a futz with CPU tackle or my break tackle will fix but I wanna hear how you feel.

Secondly, I agree with Heelphreak I think blocks are held too dag on long or maybe its my teams inability to shed them and I hate the burden of having to take 4+ guys to tackle a running back/Wide reciever & dare I say QB each play because the first 3-4 do crap shoot tackle attempts. (Not I am not a hit stick junkie either) I know when Hum tackle slider is low hit stick becomes the Flunk stick in more situations than not. But i wish running backs would break tackles and wide outs wouldnt become how running backs should be and QB's shouldnt become fullbacks trucking lol I watched Romo and josh freeman and Ponder come up with a total of 5 stiff arms and 7 trucks in 3 games. Too much pride in my D to be letting QB's Jim Brown me lol Im just dragging this out its a fantastic set I am just lookin for some feedback thanks for the set and discussion & real football insight!!

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Old 09-04-2012, 09:12 AM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 0
Play another game yesterday and change the fumble slider because I was having too many fumble and put the tackle up to 10 and love it..most games are won by a td...plus it's rare to get a blowout which is great because I use to always be in the 30s and 40s with the Redskins and that was a no go but since I've made that switch and the threshold to 100 with the speed on very slow..everything seems more better..I didn't want to use it because of the very slow speed and threshold but for some reason..the game seems to be more realistic...once again nice work I hope you tweak it some more just a little...great sliders tho

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by blackaceons; 09-04-2012 at 09:46 AM.
Old 09-04-2012, 09:30 AM   #59
Rookie

Beardown's Arena

OVR: 5

Great job on the sliders. I was playing on All-Madden custom sliders and had won seven in a row as the Bears. The game was getting boring when you win all the time. I have played two games with these and lost both of them.

Frank Gore ran for 215 on me in the first game on these sliders and I had four instances where my DE got to the QB only to be shrugged off. I raised the tackle slider to 10 in the second game and Adrian Peterson was averaging 4.7 a carry when he got hurt and Toby Gerhardt game in and ran for 135 on 28 carries. But the tackling was much better they would still break tackles but not every single time which they did at 0.

I have Punt Power at 60, 75 is a little to high for me. My running game is so so, but other than that these play a very good game of football. Fantastic job to you and EA for making such an enjoyable game.
Old 09-04-2012, 10:19 AM   #60
Rookie

luv4skating's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Bailey24
I noticed you said u put your sliders in "My Madden" which means the main screen of the game. When your in CC you have re-input your sliders and settings under the "More" tab. Then go to My League i believe it's called and put in all of your settings then save. And no once you are in-game no slider adjustments can be made.
Thanks Found it!!!!
Old 09-04-2012, 10:44 AM   #61
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

i got in another half last night but with hum tackling at 10 and shed block at 20. really cleaned up the issues i was seeing, at least in the limited sample size of one half of football. cpu still ran great but not as overpowering with the blocks, and the pinball business ceased. gonna play a full game tonight with these little tweaks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2012, 11:06 AM   #62
Pro

KingGro: Right On. I appreciate the feedback and the fact that even someone from a generation that still has a full set of hair on their dome can appreciate the difference between a sim and a video game.

As I posted earlier, this is just a base set to get us out the door. Didn't want to allocate to many brain cells to perfecting it until EA developers finish ALL of their cleanup efforts.

That having been said, my whole thing is dealing with the annual 'roided up style of play that EA kicks out the door, year in and year out. Once I can get the game to play more like a sim, then I get my tuning firmed up. Gotta tell ya though, in years past, it has been very challenging to get the game to play realistically while at the same time being fun (meaning not having to follow a crap load of "house rules"). Honestly, M13 gameplay is admirable. For example I have had field goals blocked against me, a punt turn into a pass (although I was given a clue due to the options I could select from the punt defenses available in three box mode), have had my head kicked in by power running teams, can actually complete clean fade routes while staying in the pocket and stepping up (in years past, their was never a pocket to step up into, it seemed that you always had to get a mile away from the O-Line to be able to step into your throws), on streaks, great QB's can throw to the right or left shoulder of the WR and actually complete a pass to a great receiver without the CB being able to miraculously contort his body and intercept the pass, touch passes actually seem to work, great receivers can jump and fight for the ball, beefy TE's cannot be arm tackled by a scrawny CB, and the list goes on and on.

The major problems are in the running aspect of the game. And yes young one, I agree that the "pinball effect" on my sliders needs to be massaged as well as the fumbles and the sustained time on the blocking. However, I am going to see what EA does first before I begin to futz with the sliders.

Ideally this year we can achieve the following:

!) Get the OS community to buy into realism vs. over-the-top, frenetic, arcade style of play

2) Create a base set of sliders that delivers 125-140 plays a game, with a play mix that mirrors the teams actual NFL tendencies

3) Realistic stats by years end

4) Have an OS team create a game roster that edits out the "'roidness" and has realistic attributes for all the players in the roster

5) Have a base set of sliders that doesn't require any, or at the very least, minimal, "house rules"

6) Finally, create a video game experience like no other for all NFL junkies

Peace.
Old 09-04-2012, 11:10 AM   #63
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

those are some lofty goals. i'll gladly settle for 2,3, and 6.
Old 09-04-2012, 11:12 AM   #64
Pro

Blackaceons: Cool, cool, cool. I have personally resisted toying with these babies. However, I do have my trusty notepad next to me at all times so that I can jot down tendencies that need to be addressed via a tuning adjustment.

Keep playin' them, and keep tweaking them to your liking. Keep us all up-to-speed on your efforts and results. But most importantly, appreciate all the things that seem right in this years version.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »