Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-18-2012, 04:28 PM   #633
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyr0sphere
Fully understand using gameflow to negate choosing plays that might overwhelm the cpu, especially on offense. Personally, I use Ask Madden and choose from the three plays provided. However, based on your description of what you do on defense, it seems like you aren't really playing a game

If all you're doing is controlling the player furthest to the right that is blitzing (often going to be the LE), all you're essentially doing is holding the left analog stuck down and possibly fidgeting with the right analog stick, all game. Incorporating no switch afterwards, doesn't seem very fun at all to me

Sent from my Toasted Marshmallow using Tapatalk 2
Yeah and it seems like it wouldn't be fun, but I'm too good when I play in the secondary. It's too easy to bait the QB into throwing a pass and then pick 6ing it, seriously.

Playing on the defensive line (I have Demarcus Ware as my LE) is actually more fun than I thought it was gonna be. Getting a sack is actually rewarding, and putting pressure on the QB is fun too. Like I said, I was always a safety player, but when I play any position in the secondary I can turn just about any CB into Revis.

It's a nice change of pace imo. Not to mention when I'm playing on the line its much more challenging to stop the CPU than when I'm a safety.
Old 10-18-2012, 10:30 PM   #634
Rookie

OVR: 2

I just wanted to say thank you for these sliders. You've made the game fun for me again. I've actually had two out of three games where the CPU has ran for over 100 yards and I lost a game which is very rare in Madden 13.

So thankyou for an awesome slider set
Old 10-18-2012, 11:25 PM   #635
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Uuuuuuh, it's in the first few sentences, or are you as hungover as I am?

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
Haha no just sick....so i didnt even see that lol ok ill try it...also having a issue with elvis dumervil running a muck....i mean i love that he gets hella sacks......since hes a high 90 guy the d cant do anything with him.....but no player should get 3 sacks in a row...im not even using him hes just getting them by himself.....should i just let him keep on being his bad self? Or should i down my pass rush a lil bit? It just dosent let the cpu have much time to throw it which means alot more 3 and outs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2012, 11:57 PM   #636
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey2k198003
Haha no just sick....so i didnt even see that lol ok ill try it...also having a issue with elvis dumervil running a muck....i mean i love that he gets hella sacks......since hes a high 90 guy the d cant do anything with him.....but no player should get 3 sacks in a row...im not even using him hes just getting them by himself.....should i just let him keep on being his bad self? Or should i down my pass rush a lil bit? It just dosent let the cpu have much time to throw it which means alot more 3 and outs.
Perfect.... You see, this is EXACTLY the type of feedback that the entire thread needs to hear.... I tune the sliders using an average offense (Usually the Browns, or Bucs) and an average defense (Usually da Faiders or Lambs)... The downside of doing it this way is that BEASTS like Elvis, might have an inherent advantage with the beta slider set as it is tuned at the present time...

Soooo, yes, please, dial down PASS RUSH, 5 clicks at a time and report back when you reach the sweet spot.... The sweet spot is where Elvis da Beast is challenged to get two sacks in a game....

Peace brah....

Old 10-19-2012, 12:14 AM   #637
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by coop9889
As someone who has lurked for years yet rarely posted... I must say...

I consider myself great at the game. Good enough to never lose to the computer... ever....

Needless to say the game got boring at times. There's no challenge unless I damn near FORCE myself to lose.

I tried these sliders, adjusted the way I play, and am having the best games in all my years of Madden, and I don't say this lightly.

This is how I suggest everyone play with these sliders, offline CCM:

On offense:
1) Solely run the gameflow play. Not even moving left or right to "run" or "pass"... strictly the gameflow play.
2) No hot routes. Don't like the play? Audible.

That's it.

On defense:
(I used to be a safety player. But now there seems to be a glitch where the LE [right side of the screen] always gets by the RT, leading to at least 6 sacks a game for me, really.... So...)

1) Run nothing but the gameflow play
2) Control the furthest person on the right of the screen thats blitzing. So basically let your secondary do their own job. This also negates that glitch blitz because it doesn't work when you are manually controlling them.
3) Don't switch players

Using only gameflow negates the playcalling advantage/cheese that we as humans have over the CPU. It's as if the coordinator/coach is sending in the plays.

I promise you if you follow this way of playing, you'll find the game is pretty realistic, and definitely a whole new feel.

Kudos.

Coop my man, waaaaassssup stud? Man, I hope I never face your thumbs and index fingers in an online Madden duel.... Jeeeeez, you sound like the Bruce Lee of M13 .....

That having been said, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND PROPS.... I actually thought of quitting on the thread a few times, but it's wingmen like you that PUMP me up and re-energize my creativity....THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU....

I mean it must take something truly innovative, fresh, simple yet efficient to get a Madden Veteran like yourself to even consider dropping some prose on us plebes.... I am definitely not worthy of your company

It is funny that my approach to the game is very similar to your "house rules".... I don't like "game planning/choosing my own plays" when I play... I take the role of the player with the rock, or the defensive player ready to lay the wood on some poor soul.... I know that if I choose the plays myself, I have the advantage on defense of knowing what their formation is and the competitive spirit in me will choose a play to take advantage of the CPU.

On offense, if I were to choose my own plays, the competitive spirit in me would overwhelm me and I would pick a few "cheese" plays in critical situations so that I could pull out the win...

And like yourself, I don't hot route, I audible a draw to counter a blitz, or throw a play action if I have a fullback or second TE in the original formation to block the blitzer...

The only part where I deviate from your approach is when I am either inside the redzone, or if the CPU is inside my 10 yard line... At this point, I go to conventional play calling.

Once again, thank you for your support, it's a cool feeling that a super-stud skiledl veteran like yourself, would take the time to praise my humble endeavor....

I hope you stay active with the thread....Peace

Old 10-19-2012, 12:23 AM   #638
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by secondsolution
I just wanted to say thank you for these sliders. You've made the game fun for me again. I've actually had two out of three games where the CPU has ran for over 100 yards and I lost a game which is very rare in Madden 13.

So thankyou for an awesome slider set

Dude, the thanks goes directly to guys like yourself, who show up to the thread and represent, by dropping useful insight from actual gameplay....

Without the feedback I get from the followers of this thread, I would literally be shooting darts in the dark...

So here is to you and all the other Madden Addicts that follow this thread...

Don't be a stranger, keep dropping us a line with more details and stats from your ongoing franchise play.... Lates.

Old 10-19-2012, 12:30 AM   #639
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by coop9889
Yeah and it seems like it wouldn't be fun, but I'm too good when I play in the secondary. It's too easy to bait the QB into throwing a pass and then pick 6ing it, seriously.

Playing on the defensive line (I have Demarcus Ware as my LE) is actually more fun than I thought it was gonna be. Getting a sack is actually rewarding, and putting pressure on the QB is fun too. Like I said, I was always a safety player, but when I play any position in the secondary I can turn just about any CB into Revis.

It's a nice change of pace imo. Not to mention when I'm playing on the line its much more challenging to stop the CPU than when I'm a safety.

Duuuuuuuude.... Drop me your call sign, that way if I come up against your call sign on an online head-to-head match, I know to immediately pull my Playstation's plug from the wall socket.... Yiiiiikes

Below are a few of my expressions that I will have if I ever see your call sign online....

or or or

I guess the upside is that you like the general jist of the beta sliders, so you might take it easy on me and let me complete at least one pass play...

Stay in touch and share your experiences and observations to this slider set.... Out.

Old 10-19-2012, 12:32 AM   #640
Banned

OVR: 32
Yo Wiz,

Just curious if you've read up on who's next thresh research. If so, what are your thoughts?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »