Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-20-2012, 01:34 AM   #665
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlmeyer
^ Tommy here seems to be having the same issue I had earlier today. I understand that the HUM tackle and CPU break tackle slider no longer have an inverse relationship to one another and that, like you said, if you start lowering the CPU break tackle slider you get a lot of the weak in the knees effect. I would jump in the lab this weekend, but I work :/

I will futz with it some in the lab....

Thank you for the support and feedback...

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2012, 03:43 AM   #666
Rookie

OVR: 1

Yo Wiz I just wanted to give you an update towards your new slider set. I played a total of 6 games (Offline CCM). My WR catch was at 48 btw. I used the St. Louis Rams (went 3-3). I stuck to my "house rules" and had a really great time. The only real prominent issue to me that stood out is WR Catch (Just as you previously stated you are aware of this issue). The mid grade wide-outs are hauling in just as much receptions as the top grade wide-outs (Larry Fitz, Roddy White, Megatron etc.). I believe there should be more of a difference between the wide-outs. Other than that, I don't see any other issues.......Every-thing felt fair and realistic. So far so good......

Protecting the rock, adjusting your offense and defense accordingly is constantly demanded of you. Having a decent football IQ is a must. It is possible to stop the RUN. It is possible to stop the PASS. It is possible to shut down an INDIVIDUAL PLAYER. YOU just have to find out HOW. I don't think sliders should cover up our own individual weaknesses. I believe they should serve for realism and fair gameplay (if you want a true sim experience). Just an opinion

On the positive side I really enjoyed using RB Jackson. His attributes came to life! He felt big and powerful. He felt and looked like a DIFFERENT back. Its really nice to see the DIFFERENCE between players. Defending against the Detroit Lions was rough! They kept airing it out all game! Matthew Stafford threw for 340+ yds. The Redskins gave me quite a battle as well. RG3 and Alfred Morris ran on me like crazy! It was very hard to stop the run. Once I finally started to shut down the run RG3 would just start to throw it over the top! lol, I don't even want to mention my experience with the Seahawks (Lynch and that defense was a pain!). Point is....Every team felt and looked different! I also could not believe how well AI LOGIC was playing! They were actually passing just as much as running. I also felt like the teams I was facing were playing to their real life counter-parts.

Hope my little info helps......gtg!
Old 10-20-2012, 03:58 AM   #667
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]@n
Yo Wiz I just wanted to give you an update towards your new slider set. I played a total of 6 games (Offline CCM). My WR catch was at 48 btw. I used the St. Louis Rams (went 3-3). I stuck to my "house rules" and had a really great time. The only real prominent issue to me that stood out is WR Catch (Just as you previously stated you are aware of this issue). The mid grade wide-outs are hauling in just as much receptions as the top grade wide-outs (Larry Fitz, Roddy White, Megatron etc.). I believe there should be more of a difference between the wide-outs. Other than that, I don't see any other issues.......Every-thing felt fair and realistic. So far so good......

Protecting the rock, adjusting your offense and defense accordingly is constantly demanded of you. Having a decent football IQ is a must. It is possible to stop the RUN. It is possible to stop the PASS. It is possible to shut down an INDIVIDUAL PLAYER. YOU just have to find out HOW. I don't think sliders should cover up our own individual weaknesses. I believe they should serve for realism and fair gameplay (if you want a true sim experience). Just an opinion

On the positive side I really enjoyed using RB Jackson. His attributes came to life! He felt big and powerful. He felt and looked like a DIFFERENT back. Its really nice to see the DIFFERENCE between players. Defending against the Detroit Lions was rough! They kept airing it out all game! Matthew Stafford threw for 340+ yds. The Redskins gave me quite a battle as well. RG3 and Alfred Morris ran on me like crazy! It was very hard to stop the run. Once I finally started to shut down the run RG3 would just start to throw it over the top! lol, I don't even want to mention my experience with the Seahawks (Lynch and that defense was a pain!). Point is....Every team felt and looked different! I also could not believe how well AI LOGIC was playing! They were actually passing just as much as running. I also felt like the teams I was facing were playing to their real life counter-parts.

Hope my little info helps......gtg!

Fricking AWESOME information.... I am futzing with WR CTCH as I type.... I tinkered under the hood with CPU BRK TKL, as well CPU/HUM PASS RUSH.... Personally, I am seeing to many SACKS by the LE for HUM and CPU....

Regarding your opinion on sliders, we are on the same page pal....

Keep me updated, and I'll keep working in the lab...

Old 10-20-2012, 05:07 AM   #668
Pro

Ladies.... I just had two Defensive Pass Interference calls in MY FAVOR!!!!!!!! This is the FIRST TIME I have ever had a DPI called in a game of Madden, EVER!!!!

HOLY SMOKES, I think my philosophy is onto something very, very, very interesting....

Will keep testing in the lab.... Wow, I am stoked...

Old 10-20-2012, 01:52 PM   #669
Rookie

OVR: 1

The last two games I have played, I have been pressured way too much in my opinion. Giving up too many sacks/not having enough time to progress through reads is a concern for me. Maybe my skills are below yours and others, but I'm also noticing the CPU being very aggressive with their defensive play calls. Just my two cents.
Old 10-20-2012, 02:29 PM   #670
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers23
The last two games I have played, I have been pressured way too much in my opinion. Giving up too many sacks/not having enough time to progress through reads is a concern for me. Maybe my skills are below yours and others, but I'm also noticing the CPU being very aggressive with their defensive play calls. Just my two cents.

Yup.... Got it.... If you read some of my previous posts, I am aware of this issue, and IT IS presently in the lab.... The issue is an "overly talented LE" glitch that can cause even the most mediocre of LE's to turn into Mean Joe Greene.....

Give me some time as I address this, some concerns about fumble-itis, and some theory testing I am doing with WR CTCH ...

Old 10-20-2012, 04:22 PM   #671
Pro

willIam9387's Arena

OVR: 10

This set is straight butter, and the few problems I'm seeing can be corrected with some tweaking as you have left room for tweaking. So far 2-2 in my Bills CCM with your sliders and my last game against the Pats I won 41-33. Now I know the SIM police might be like Bills over Pats? naw, c'mon son. But let me explain how awesome this game was. The pats dominated on offense for 3 quarters. I'm talking Tom Brady after three quarters was 29-34 with over 200 yards. He finished the game 34-45 366 yards and 2 tds. The CPU threw the ball 45 times, and it wasn't as if they were down all game, they were throwing with the lead, they were throwing tied, they were throwing when trying to come back, T Brady was just chucking the ball all over the field. B. Lloyd had 15 catches, it was vintage Brady just dealing out of the pocket, hitting his receivers and letting them gain that YAC. I felt helpless for the first three quarters. I was saved as they had to settle for 4 FGS. I was also saved by Mario Williams, who had five sacks, coming in the second half as the dude straight up decided to take over the line of scrimmage. It got Brady out of rhythm especially in the 4th but there was nothing bs about it. Good coverage making brady hold onto the ball, and Mario just getting off his blocks. Add to that C.J. Spiller's kickoff return for a TD, two long pass td's, and you got the makings for an upset. It was a game where the CPU dominated and should have won, they moved the ball at will, controlled time of possession, but not cashing in for TD's and giving up the big play hurt them. Sounds like the pats IRL when they lose.

Now for what I saw that might need tweaking. That tackle slider as zero leads to some frantic moments especially when that CPU is sprinting for that first down where you gotta man up with the controller and bring that dude down. I like the fact you have to square up to tackle but at some points it seems like a game of pinball as some ballcarriers will shed block after block. My C.J. Spiller kickoff return was like that as he just broke around six blocks, and believe me you see it on Sundays where a player will just go into beast mode, but I feel the frequency is a little too much with these sliders.

qb accuracy is great for both the user and cpu, 34-45 for Brady seemed realistic as he was just picking me apart. WR catching at 47 for me, love how not every catch is assured, Had a play a few games back where I thought I hit my TE up the middle, started to run before I caught the pass, and he dropped it, pretty cool.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2012, 05:09 PM   #672
Rookie

OVR: 0

Has the CPU ever missed a FG for anyone? Sucks when I know I lost the game just because they can hit a 50-52 yd FG every time haha Or is this just something that happens no matter what in madden?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »