Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-21-2012, 08:06 PM   #697
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyr0sphere

My only comment would be that Break Tackle is a smidgen too high for User and moreso for CPU. Both running backs (and their backups) were getting an unrealistic amount of broken tackles animations. There was a play where Matt Schaub broke two linebacker tackles for a completion and another where he broke one (a single broken linebacker tackle isn't too bad as long as it happens rarely)

Overall, very good experience!

Sent from my Toasted Marshmallow using Tapatalk 2

I am beginning to notice this issue (BRKTL) in my Offline CCM as well. A little high for the user and more-so for the CPU.
Old 10-21-2012, 09:21 PM   #698
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyr0sphere
Looking forward to the newest set. Any idea on when you might post them?

Sent from my Toasted Marshmallow using Tapatalk 2

I was hoping that it would be in now, but WR CTCH is being tweaked as I type.... Fixed CPU BRK TKL, without killing the balance of the slider set nor the final game stats and competitiveness of the CPU game vs. HUM...

Still working.... Hopefully, be end of Sunday night game on NBC.....

Thank you for the support and feedback and patience...

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
Old 10-22-2012, 12:29 AM   #699
Pro

################# UPDATED 10/21/2012 ########################################

BETA SLIDERS, POST-PATCH, V.4

Skill Level: ALL-MADDEN

House rules:
(1) ASK MADDEN ONLY for both OFF & DEF play calling. This rule is a GAME CHANGER!!!!!!! However, you can switch to calling your own offensive plays at the 2 minute mark of each half. Defensive plays ARE ALWAYS called by ASK MADDEN or an audible, NO EXCEPTIONS.
(2) DO NOT USE the right analog stick when there is a run or pass play. In other words, do not use the right analog stick DOWN for a run play by the CPU as the play begins and vice versa, do not push UP with the right analog stick when there is a pass beginning to develop.
(3) On DEF, control ONLY one player, NO SWITCHING on run plays by the CPU. If the CPU call a pass play, you are allowed to switch, ONLY AFTER THE RECEIVER catches the ball (I control the FS, since my hand eye coordination is not that good to tackle as a LB).
(4) On OFFENSE, no hot routes.
(5) Consider having two controllers plugged in when you start your CCM game. Consider for your opponents playbook to switch it to BALANCED, or RUN HEAVY or PASS HEAVY, depending on the type of team you are playing if run / pass ratios have you tripping (I tend to leave it alone, because House Rule #1, addresses the play calling problem by the CPU, in my humble opinion).
(6) After starting your game, hit pause after the kickoff return is done and set your DEF audibles. Be smart on which ones you pick. Make sure you have at least a few that are balanced DEF calls. Make sure you have at least one for short yardage, long yardage, and a good defense against screens.
(7) Before you even start a CCM franchise, or before you re-start a pre-existing CCM franchise, set your OFFENSIVE audibles for your CCM franchise’s offense. Make sure you pick at least one screen, one draw, and two play actions for the two most common sets your offense runs (usually a one TE and two TE set), have one streak, and one zone flood pass.
(8) USE ONLY the right analog stick when attempting field goals, anything else, and you are a CHEESE.

Quarter Length: 15 min

Accelerated Clock: On and min. play clock set at 13 or 14 (14 gives you more time for audible plays)

Auto Strafe: ON
Auto Sprint: ON

Play Calling: For Offensive and Defensive play calling, ASK MADDEN ONLY!!!!! Only exception is when you reach the 2 minute mark of each HALF!!

Injury: 45 still testing … (if ya don’t like it, you can set this at 35 and fatigue at 65, but this is not realistic)

Fatigue: 55

Speed: NORMAL (SLOW has not been tested for this slider group)

Threshold: 65 (if the games are too close or low scoring for your palate, you can go to 45- 55, but this is not realistic in my humble opinion)

Game Play Sliders: User/CPU

QB Accuracy 6/5
Pass Block 5/5
WR Catch 55/55

Broken Tackles 25/30
Run Block 5/25
Fumble 6 or 7 (I use 6) / 6

Pass reaction 5/5
Int 30/30
Pass Rush 28/33

Rush reaction 10/10
Block Shedding 5/5
Tackle 5/5

Special Teams

FG Power 53
FG Accuracy 44 (the way that I kick is that I just use the right stick in Kicking. I don't aim with the left stick.)
Punt Power 52
Punt Acc 90
Kickoff Power 47

Penalty

False start 75
Holding 52
Face Mask 54
Clipping 54
Roughing the passer 53

The rest are 99 (Please note, I have seen 4 defensive passing interference calls over the last 38 games I have played in the lab, so they do call it, occasionally)

Auto-Subs
(BROKEN, DO NOT SET, LEAVE AT DEFAULT)

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 10-22-2012 at 01:31 AM.
Old 10-22-2012, 12:50 AM   #700
Pro

Ladies:

V.4 is now posted. Enjoy.

If you follow the slider suggestions to the "T", you should have a rewarding SIM experience.

They are not DONE. Issues that I need feedback on, include:

(1) Drop percentage of balls (NOTE: This is is not how many balls you dropped, it is how many balls you dropped divided by targets to the WR). If you do not want to track this, then just provide feedback on drops.

(2) Total sacks by your defense by SEASONS end.

(3) Total number of interceptions thrown by your CCM quarterback by season's end.

(4) Total number of injuries by season's end if you leave the injury slider alone as recommended.

(5) Total number of strip sack fumbles for TD's by defense by season's end.

(6) Total number of lost fumbles by season's end.

Please try to play the slider set for a full season, unless there is just some ABSOLUTELY glaring glitch (ie, ridiculous sack numbers, high amount of ints, out of whack CPU rushing numbers, strip sack fumbles for TD constantly, fumbles by CPU RB, yada, yada, yada). Try not to stop your season just because you can't square up tackles so you are getting steam rolled or because you continue to lose close games. I am losing a lot of close games by a field goal and in overtime. I lose them due to a big hit causing a fumble, a bad pic six that I threw, cannot shut down the CPU running attack, or vice versa, the CPU passing attack.

If you notice there are NO MORE "0" sliders. I have found what I believe is a relationship between "0" sliders and GOOFY crap going on during the game... It's as if a "0" slider just makes the A.I. perform very funny. Soooo, all my "0" sliders are now 5 units.

Like always, if you are going to use them, you have to give the thread feedback. We appreciate thumbs up and thumbs down comments, but truly what we are looking for are observations, box scores, comments on the ebb and flow of the game in general, pace issues with the game speed, separation issues for long bombs, and any other observations that you may feel are pertinent to the thread and it's goal to reach the Holy Grail ...

I have not tried these sliders on SLOW speed. Not sure if I will. I seem to like the pace and the ebb and flow of the game at NORMAL speed at 65 SPEED THRESH.

Please note that if you DO NOT FOLLOW the HOUSE RULES, I will not vouch for their worthiness. The game plays a lot different when you are the play caller. If you like being the play caller on all plays, use the previous slider set, V.3, and lower CPU and HUM BRK TKL (HUM to 20 and CPU to 40)....There may be some other tweaks I would recommend to V.3, so if this is what floats your boat, drop the thread a post. Personally, I am going to exclusively use V.4 and follow it's HOUSE RULES.

In closing, thank you for the support and feedback and patience... I may take a break for a while and just sit back and chill, and listen to the criticism that is sure to come from the thread for this newest incarnation of the Gospel of Madden. Peace.

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 10-22-2012 at 01:08 AM.
Old 10-22-2012, 12:55 AM   #701
MVP

cquigley's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
################# UPDATED 10/21/2012 ########################################

BETA SLIDERS, POST-PATCH, V.4

Skill Level: ALL-MADDEN

House rules:
(1) ASK MADDEN ONLY for both OFF & DEF play calling. This rule is a GAME CHANGER!!!!!!! However, you can switch to calling your own offensive plays at the 2 minute mark of each half. Defensive plays ARE ALWAYS called by ASK MADDEN or an audible, NO EXCEPTIONS.
(2) DO NOT USE the right analog stick when there is a run or pass play. In other words, do not use the right analog stick DOWN for a run play by the CPU and vice versa, do not push UP with the right analog stick when there is a pass.
(3) On DEF, control ONLY one player, NO SWITCHING on run plays by the CPU. If the CPU call a pass play, you are allowed to switch, ONLY AFTER THE RECEIVER catches the ball (I control the FS, since my hand eye coordination is not that good to tackle as a LB).
(4) On OFFENSE, no hot routes.
(5) Consider having two controllers plugged in when you start your CCM game. Consider for your opponents playbook to switch it to BALANCED, or RUN HEAVY or PASS HEAVY, depending on the type of team you are playing if run / pass ratios have you tripping (I tend to leave it alone, because House Rule #1, addresses the play calling problem by the CPU, in my humble opinion).
(6) After starting your game, hit pause after the kickoff return is done and set your DEF audibles. Be smart on which ones you pick. Make sure you have at least a few that are balanced DEF calls. Make sure you have at least one for short yardage, long yardage, and a good defense against screens.
(7) Before you even start a CCM franchise, or before you re-start a pre-existing CCM franchise, set your OFFENSIVE audibles for your CCM franchise’s offense. Make sure you pick at least one screen, one draw, and two play actions for the two most common sets your offense runs (usually a one TE and two TE set), have one streak, and one zone flood pass.
(8) USE ONLY the right analog stick when attempting field goals, anything else, and you are a CHEESE.

Quarter Length: 15 min

Accelerated Clock: On and min. play clock set at 13 or 14 (14 gives you more time for audible plays)

Auto Strafe: ON
Auto Sprint: ON

Play Calling: For Offensive and Defensive play calling, ASK MADDEN ONLY!!!!! Only exception is when you reach the 2 minute mark of each HALF!!

Injury: 45 still testing … (if ya don’t like it, you can set this at 35 and fatigue at 65, but this is not realistic)

Fatigue: 55

Speed: NORMAL (SLOW has not been tested for this slider group)

Threshold: 65 (if the games are too close or low scoring for your palate, you can go to 45- 55, but this is not realistic in my humble opinion)

Game Play Sliders: User/CPU

QB Accuracy 6/5
Pass Block 5/5
WR Catch 55/55

Broken Tackles 25/30
Run Block 5/25
Fumble 6 or 7 (I use 6) / 6

Pass reaction 5/5
Int 30/30
Pass Rush 28/33

Rush reaction 10/10
Block Shedding 5/5
Tackle 5/5

Special Teams

FG Power 53
FG Accuracy 44 (the way that I kick is that I just use the right stick in Kicking. I don't aim with the left stick.)
Punt Power 52
Punt Acc 90
Kickoff Power 47

Penalty

False start 75
Holding 52
Face Mask 54
Clipping 54
Roughing the passer 53

The rest are 99 (Please note, I have seen 4 defensive passing interference calls over the last 38 games I have played in the lab, so they do call it, occasionally)

Auto-Subs
(BROKEN, DO NOT SET, LEAVE AT DEFAULT)

Hey Wiz. Was using your last beta set and was loving the results. If I played lazy I lost and I love that.

Just wondering how many games you've played with this new beta set and how your outcomes have been?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2012, 12:59 AM   #702
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cquigley
Hey Wiz. Was using your last beta set and was loving the results. If I played lazy I lost and I love that.

Just wondering how many games you've played with this new beta set and how your outcomes have been?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
My brudda from annuda mudda... Welcome!

Have been futzing with these sliders since Friday... It took playing well over 32 complete games (got help from 3 good buds, paid them in beer), with tracking specific tasks, to reach these sliders. Once reached a set that I felt was a good comfort zone, played them personally, exactly as posted above.

So, I would say that I personally have played them probably 9+ complete games at the slider settings that just were posted.

Thank you for the support and feedback look forward to hearing your criticism in the weeks ahead..... Lates.

Last edited by MarketingWiz; 10-22-2012 at 01:02 AM.
Old 10-22-2012, 03:49 AM   #703
MVP

tc020791's Arena

Pretty solid game all-around. Solved RB sub issue by manually subbing in my 2nd RB in the depth chart every 3 possessions or so (1st RB about 9 possessions, 2nd RB about 3 possessions). Way to many drops.

Seattle Seahawks at Arizona Cardinals
JAN 1, 1ST 2ND 3RD 4TH SCORE
Seattle Seahawks (CPU) 7 0 6 0 13
Arizona Cardinals (ME) 0 7 7 3 17
Team Stats Comparison
SEA ARI
Total Offense 246 224
Rushing Yards 181 116
Passing Yards 65 108
First Downs 12 15
Turnovers 3(-1) 2(+1)
3rd Down 2-15(13%) 8-18(44%)
4th Down. 1-2 0-1
Red Zone 0/2(2-3) 1/1(2-3)
Penalties 2-20 2-15
Posession Time 27:05 32:55

Seattle Seahawks
PASSING C/A YDS TD INT
R. Wilson 10/23 112 0 2

RUSHING. ATT YDS AVG TD
M. Lynch (inj.) 16 39 2.4 0
R. Turbin 11 49 4.4 0
R. Wilson 6 43 7.1 0
B. Edwards 1 47 47.0 1

RECEIVING REC YDS AVG TD
Z. Miller 3 23 7.6 0
S. Rice 2 25 12.5 0
M. Lynch 1 36 36.0 0
G. Tate 1 15 15.0 0

DEFENSE SACK
Seahawks 5

Arizona Cardinals
PASSING C/A YDS TD INT
K. Kolb 17/36. 145 1 1

RUSHING ATT YDS AVG TD
B. Wells 23 89 3.8 0
R. Williams 6 15 2.5 0

RECEIVING REC YDS AVG TD DROPS
L. Fitzgerald 7 65 9.2 1 4
A. Roberts 2 39 19.5 0 0
M. Floyd 2 11 5.5 0 0

DEFENSE SACK
Cardinals 8

KICK RETURN YDS TD
L. Stephens-Howling 100 1
Old 10-22-2012, 11:21 AM   #704
Rookie

Nice work on the sliders man. I felt like I dominated this game in particular (my first game with this set) although the final score shows a tight ending.

I had 2 drops and CPU had 4.

CPU had 2 sacks on me, I had 1 on CPU. When the CPU sacked me 2 times, Roethlisberger fumbled both times.

CPU was on the 1 yard line 5+ times and couldn't make it in. Stingy, tough Steeler's D?

I really like these sliders and will continue to post box scores throughout my season. Thanks for the hard work you put in this weekend!

Pittsburgh Steelers at Denver Broncos
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Pittsburgh Steelers (Me)7147028
Denver Broncos (CPU)0106622
Team Stats Comparison
PITDEN
Total Offense345424
Rushing Yards121121
Passing Yards224303
First Downs1519
Punt Return Yards626
Kick Return Yards8467
Total Yards435517
Turnovers31
3rd Down Converstion54
4th Down Conversion01
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2/01/3
Penalties20yds15yds
Posession Time23:2236:38
Pittsburgh Steelers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
B.Roethlisberger15/2324020
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
R.Mendenhall281204.31
W.Johnson111.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
M.Wallace713719.61
H.Miller44010.01
A.Brown22814.00
E.Sanders12222.00
R.Mendenhall11313.00
Denver Broncos
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
P.Manning24/4030911
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
W.McGahee26893.41
L.Ball22311.50
K.Moreno492.30
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
E.Decker710214.60
D.Thomas44310.80
J.Tamme44711.80
J.Dreessen33210.70
J.Hill23316.50
C.Gronkowski263.00
J.Thomas12525.00
W.McGahee12121.01

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »