Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2012, 10:23 AM   #65
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

heelphreak: For what it's worth, if, and/or when, EA sends us a fix for the run game's "pinball" and "crumpling and folding into a pile of sh.t" issues, the first area that I am going to focus on is the tackle breaking, blocking and fumbling dynamics of this slider set.

On a side note, since you got Tar Heel country on my mind, if Obama wants the young vote so bad, he should consider throwing down his own slider set for M13. Not sure if it would sway neanderthals like me to vote Dem, but boy would it be cool knowing that their is a Madden brother like us in the highest office in the land, putting aside whether we should drop a few tomahawk darts on the Ayatollahs to get them in line, while stressing the game and a perfect slider set.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2012, 10:29 AM   #66
Pro

Beardown: No problem. After all, we are not communists here. Freedom of speech, freedom of choice, freedom to disagree. America rocks no matter what the rest of the world thinks about us. You have doubts? Well just check out the new Carl's Jr. commercial for that pulled BBQ pork sandwich that has those two mamas, all drippin' in sex sweat, interlocking their svelte arms, as they open their grills for a bite of the .....

Sandwich of course, get your minds out of the gutta!
Old 09-04-2012, 10:58 AM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 0

These sliders seem right up my alley. I have been playing madden since its Genesis release in 92. I play roughly 10 to 20 hours a week. I enjoy playing a challenging season game every evening and keeping up with a franchise over the course of 5-10 seasons before the next madden release.

I am going to try these sliders tonight, i'll beable to tell over the course of a couple of games how i like them how challenging and different they play against different teams.

Only thing i won't beable to find out till the seasons over is, what is the simulation stats look like compared to your individual games stats. It'll be great if my games are challenging and realistic. But if at the end of the season Manning and Brady have thrown for like 6,000 yards and 70 tds, and like 10 rbs over 2,000 yards. Thats the only frustrating thing i have come across with custom sliders. Just looking for a heads up or some example of some end of the season stats on these sliders.
Old 09-04-2012, 11:15 AM   #68
Rookie

Hey Wiz, the CPU doesn't get rushed often..Wat do u suggest adjusting since you said the pass rush should be at 0

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-04-2012, 11:16 AM   #69
Rookie

And do you think 40/40 for interception would still be a realistic looks for dbs

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-04-2012, 11:32 AM   #70
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

Obama loves the tar heels and has picked them in his brackets 2 of his 3 years in office. that's enough for my vote.

just an idea...i'm using these sliders in online ccm and am getting similar results as those(you?) who aren't. amending the thread title might bring more people into the fold and help achieve your #1 goal.
Old 09-04-2012, 11:46 AM   #71
Pro

MillerTruck07: At the present time I cannot provide you feedback with end-of-season stats with these sliders. My method is to try to play with every franchise 8 games and then go on to the next franchise up until EA gets their patches out.

I can tell you however that the stat lines for the games that I have played seem to be very realistic thus far. I don't know how to post a screenshot of box scores, like some of the other dudes in this thread, but I do know that my box scores are quite similar to those posted thus far by JDoug.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2012, 11:49 AM   #72
Pro

heelphreak: Ok. Good suggestion. Keep in mind though that I am not an expert with a computer or thread nuances, so I am not exactly sure how to edit the title to the thread. Will try to play with it later this afternoon.

Thanks your support and feedback from your experiences with ONLINE CCM using this slider set.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »