Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-25-2012, 02:57 PM   #769
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by lequems
As we say here : Formidable !!
played with the last set of sliders. Nothing to say. Very challenging and very exciting.
SF (me) vs GB (CPU) : 17 - 20
field goal at 5 sec of the end gor GB.
The run play was very hard for the both sides, but very pleasant.
The passing play seems to be a little bit easier than before. I will may be ty with the sliders for both sides at 50 of even below (48). I don't know if it is a good idea, but I will try.

Bon travail. Bravo.

Off :
SF (381 - RY 49 & PY 332)
GB (377 - RY 146 & PY 231)

Try to your hearts content, mon frere.... The WR CTCH slider is one of the areas that is still being tested in lab.... I am trying to achieve realistic drop rates by season's end, without losing the talents of good WR's being able to fight for balls, break off routes to comeback for poorly thrown balls, perform spectacular catch animations.... I have resigned to the fact that I may never get it right, but I am working on it...

Once again, the thread appreciates your participation and future comments... Peace, out.

Keep playin'! Keep postin'! Keep Maddening!

the Gospel of Madden has spoken.
Old 10-25-2012, 03:08 PM   #770
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just tried to put my box score in for my last game, and I got this message:

"In an effort to stamp out forum SPAM only members with 5 posts or more can post website links or email addresses."

That sucks. I put quality time into that box score. Anyways...

Took your advice Wiz and kept a notebook next to me to take notes about what's happening in the game, and my perceptions. I saw a lot of things, overwhelmingly good, but a couple of iffy. Keep in my mind that this is data from just one game, so the sample size is small. Just trying to provide feedback as I go along.

Drops - I had 2 drops to the computer's 1, so the numbers there were fine. If anything, it might be lower than what is seen in the NFL. I thought it worked great in the game because the 2 drops I had came from a Speed reciever and a rookie, so totally understandable.

QB accuracy - Normally I play as the Ravens, but with the latest sliders, I started a new career as the Dolphins. My gameplan is centered around a pass-first philosophy utilizing twin TE sets and short, quick throws; in short, QB accuracy is important to me. I found that the stats were freaking perfect - David Garrard went 18/29 and Ryan Fitzgerald was 23/46. The Bills spent most of the game behind, which explains Fitz's high pass attempts. Incompletions seemed to be an even split of blanket coverage and poorly thrown balls. I noticed that the WR awareness icon was more impactful; when they weren't looking for the ball, incompletions were more frequent. I also noticed that, generally, pass rush pressure caused hasty throws that were off-target. Again, it looked and felt real, so I was pleased.

Penalties - Bills had 3 for 30 yards, and I had 4 for 34 yards. Good stats, but more importantly, they felt real. For example - and even though it was against me, I felt really excited about it - there was one play where I just straight up held the ball too long, and right after I threw it, the flag was thrown. What was great was that I NEVER LEFT THE POCKET. Usually, I find its when I leave the pocket that the flag gets thrown, so this was exciting. Penalties are important because they kill drives and make the game that much harder and engaging.

Injuries - There were 2 injuries in the game, and they happened to the same player - my QB. The first was a shoulder bruise, the second he left the game with a dislocated shoulder. I was pleased that injuries weren't too common, and yet not so rare to be nonexistent. The fact that it was my QB added great drama and thrill to my game.

Lastly, and here's the kicker, turnovers - I threw 1 pick, great. Fitzgerald threw FIVE. Again, it's one game, so small sample size and all that, and in this particular game, it might even make sense. He was behind and so had to pass, was facing a lot of pressure (3 sacks for both teams by the way) and man coverage was tight, so it makes sense. Just something to watch out for in future testing.

End result of the game? 35-20 win for the Phins, and one hell of a game.
Old 10-25-2012, 04:31 PM   #771
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weewam
Just tried to put my box score in for my last game, and I got this message:

"In an effort to stamp out forum SPAM only members with 5 posts or more can post website links or email addresses."

That sucks. I put quality time into that box score. Anyways...

Took your advice Wiz and kept a notebook next to me to take notes about what's happening in the game, and my perceptions. I saw a lot of things, overwhelmingly good, but a couple of iffy. Keep in my mind that this is data from just one game, so the sample size is small. Just trying to provide feedback as I go along.

Drops - I had 2 drops to the computer's 1, so the numbers there were fine. If anything, it might be lower than what is seen in the NFL. I thought it worked great in the game because the 2 drops I had came from a Speed reciever and a rookie, so totally understandable.

QB accuracy - Normally I play as the Ravens, but with the latest sliders, I started a new career as the Dolphins. My gameplan is centered around a pass-first philosophy utilizing twin TE sets and short, quick throws; in short, QB accuracy is important to me. I found that the stats were freaking perfect - David Garrard went 18/29 and Ryan Fitzgerald was 23/46. The Bills spent most of the game behind, which explains Fitz's high pass attempts. Incompletions seemed to be an even split of blanket coverage and poorly thrown balls. I noticed that the WR awareness icon was more impactful; when they weren't looking for the ball, incompletions were more frequent. I also noticed that, generally, pass rush pressure caused hasty throws that were off-target. Again, it looked and felt real, so I was pleased.

Penalties - Bills had 3 for 30 yards, and I had 4 for 34 yards. Good stats, but more importantly, they felt real. For example - and even though it was against me, I felt really excited about it - there was one play where I just straight up held the ball too long, and right after I threw it, the flag was thrown. What was great was that I NEVER LEFT THE POCKET. Usually, I find its when I leave the pocket that the flag gets thrown, so this was exciting. Penalties are important because they kill drives and make the game that much harder and engaging.

Injuries - There were 2 injuries in the game, and they happened to the same player - my QB. The first was a shoulder bruise, the second he left the game with a dislocated shoulder. I was pleased that injuries weren't too common, and yet not so rare to be nonexistent. The fact that it was my QB added great drama and thrill to my game.

Lastly, and here's the kicker, turnovers - I threw 1 pick, great. Fitzgerald threw FIVE. Again, it's one game, so small sample size and all that, and in this particular game, it might even make sense. He was behind and so had to pass, was facing a lot of pressure (3 sacks for both teams by the way) and man coverage was tight, so it makes sense. Just something to watch out for in future testing.

End result of the game? 35-20 win for the Phins, and one hell of a game.

Whoa nelly.... 5 pics for Fitz, wow-zie.... OK, don't panic, just keep playing more games and we will track if this is the norm or an anomaly.... If it becomes the norm, we can consider the following:

1) Lowering CPU INT to 25, or
2) Raise QB ACC by 1, to 6....

This is an area that always causes me a lot of grief.... Having the QB ACC at 5 is what helps deliver the spot on statistical completion percentages for the CPU QB's, coupled with where I have recommended WR CTCH, HUM INT, and HUM PASS RUSH.... Futzing with the HUM PASS REAC slider is weird and I am still not quite convinced of what it really does... I know what it is supposed to do, influence the DB's break to the ball, AFTER, the QB throws the ball...In other words it works with a player's AWR and Play Recognition (PRC) ratings set by EA sports....But I have had difficulty quantifying it with hard data... I mean, how do you quantify the DB breaking to the ball? Number of tipped passes that the DB has when he started behind the WR? You see what I mean, it get's kinda silly.... But, like usual, I have digressed....

Bottom line is that we need more data to determine if Fitzpatrick's picks were a flaw in the sliders or Fitzpatrick just laying a HUGE egg because he sucks. Out.

Once again, the thread appreciates your participation and future comments... Peace, out.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2012, 04:35 PM   #772
Pro

*****REPOST FROM 10/23/2012*****

Just pimpin' the newest sliders for all newbies to the thread...

Merry "EA" -rly Xmas.... Don't say that Mr. Klaus gave you a piece of coal for Xmas this year... These babies are GEMS... Absolutely playing the best Madden games that I have ever played.... EVER!!!!

I definitely urge you to try them. I guarantee that you will not be dissapointed.

Without further ado, ladies, I present you the sliders that bring us to the precipice of the Holy Grail that we have all been chasing ever since EA gave us sliders...

If you follow the instructions TO THE "T", I promise you that this is the absolute BEST SIM experience you have yet to play on Madden in your entire life...

Are they perfect? No. But then again neither is the A.I. code for Madden. Are they addictive? Absolutely. I just may write off work for the rest of the month and just enjoy myself with these bad boyz....

Go at them, enjoy them, but like always, if you use them, ya gotta come back and post your comments, experiences, and box scores. You guys created these beasts thanks to your detailed feed back that you have provided this thread thus far, so don't stop now, BRING IT!!!!!

I am SOOOOO pumped up man....

BETA SLIDERS, POST-PATCH, V.5 (ABSOLUTELY TITS)

Skill Level: ALL-MADDEN

House rules:
(1) ASK MADDEN ONLY for both OFF & DEF play calling. This rule is a GAME CHANGER!!!!!!! However, you can switch to calling your own offensive plays at the 2 minute mark of each half. Defensive plays ARE ALWAYS called by ASK MADDEN or an audible, NO EXCEPTIONS.
(2) DO NOT USE the right analog stick when there is a run or pass play. In other words, do not use the right analog stick DOWN for a run play by the CPU as the play begins and vice versa, do not push UP with the right analog stick when there is a pass beginning to develop.
(3) On DEF, control ONLY one player, NO SWITCHING on run plays by the CPU. If the CPU call a pass play, you are allowed to switch, ONLY AFTER THE RECEIVER catches the ball (I control the FS, since my hand eye coordination is not that good to tackle as a LB).
(4) On OFFENSE, no hot routes.
(5) Consider having two controllers plugged in when you start your CCM game. Consider for your opponents playbook to switch it to BALANCED, or RUN HEAVY or PASS HEAVY, depending on the type of team you are playing if run / pass ratios have you tripping (I tend to leave it alone, because House Rule #1, addresses the play calling problem by the CPU, in my humble opinion).
(6) After starting your game, hit pause after the kickoff return is done and set your DEF audibles. Be smart on which ones you pick. Make sure you have at least a few that are balanced DEF calls. Make sure you have at least one for short yardage, long yardage, and a good defense against screens.
(7) Before you even start a CCM franchise, or before you re-start a pre-existing CCM franchise, set your OFFENSIVE audibles for your CCM franchise’s offense. Make sure you pick at least one screen, one draw, and two play actions for the two most common sets your offense runs (usually a one TE and two TE set), have one streak, and one zone flood pass.
(8) USE ONLY the right analog stick when attempting field goals, anything else, and you are a CHEESE.
(9) DO NOT SNAP THE BALL until there is less than 5 secs on the clock... This guarantees you a perfect range of plays between 130-145 plays.

Quarter Length: 15 min

Accelerated Clock: On and min. play clock set at 14 or 15 (I USE 14)

Auto Strafe:ON
Auto Sprint: ON

Play Calling: For Offensive and Defensive play calling, ASK MADDEN ONLY!!!!! Only exception is when you reach the 2 minute mark of each HALF!!

Injury: 45 still testing … (if ya don’t like it, you can set this at 35 and fatigue at 65)

Fatigue: 55

Speed: SLOW

Threshold: 50

Game Play Sliders: User/CPU

QB Accuracy 6/5
Pass Block 10/10
WR Catch 55/55

Broken Tackles 10/15
Run Block 5/35
Fumble 6 or 7 (I use 6) / 6

Pass reaction 5/5
Int 30/30
Pass Rush 40/40

Rush reaction 5/40
Block Shedding 5/5
Tackle 10/10

Special Teams

FG Power 54
FG Accuracy 44 (the way that I kick is that I just use the right stick in Kicking. I don't aim with the left stick.)
Punt Power 52
Punt Acc 72
Kickoff Power 47

Penalty

False start 75
Holding 52
Face Mask 54
Clipping 54
Roughing the passer 53

The rest are 99 (Please note, I have seen 4 defensive passing interference calls over the last 38 games I have played in the lab, so they do call it, occasionally)

Auto-Subs
(BROKEN, DO NOT SET, LEAVE AT DEFAULT)

Old 10-25-2012, 05:25 PM   #773
Rookie

chino22's Arena

OVR: 4

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Minnesota Vikings
Oct 24, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-4)363315
Minnesota Vikings (5-2)01061026
Team Stats Comparison
TAMMIN
Total Offense432353
Rushing Yards169217
Passing Yards263136
First Downs2312
Punt Return Yards180
Kick Return Yards127126
Total Yards577479
Turnovers13
3rd Down Converstion3-155-13
4th Down Conversion2-20-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-1
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals0/30/0
Penalties7-453-35
Posession Time42:0018:00
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J. Freeman21/3426301
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D. Martin281575.60
L. Blount1070.70
D. Ware155.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
M. Williams910711.80
D. Clark4235.70
A. Benn37625.30
D. Martin3144.60
V. Jackson24321.50
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
C. Barth5/60/01544
Minnesota Vikings
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
C. Ponder 12/2614103
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
A. Peterson231948.42
T. Gerhart2178.50
J. Simpson166.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
A. Peterson4297.20
M. Jenkins3268.60
K. Rudolph22613.00
J. Simpson2 3115.50
P. Harvin12929.00
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
B. Walsh2/22/2849

One interesting side note to this game: I actually entered in Jarodd21's auto-sub sliders and kept your fatigue setting of 55 and it produced a nice amount of backup carries for Tampa. I didn't really have the ball long enough with Minnesota to really get AP tired.

Last edited by chino22; 10-25-2012 at 05:31 PM.
Old 10-25-2012, 06:49 PM   #774
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino22
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Minnesota Vikings
Oct 24, 20121ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-4)363315
Minnesota Vikings (5-2)01061026
Team Stats Comparison

TAMMIN
Total Offense432353
Rushing Yards169217
Passing Yards263136
First Downs2312
Punt Return Yards180
Kick Return Yards127126
Total Yards577479
Turnovers13
3rd Down Converstion3-155-13
4th Down Conversion2-20-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-1
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals0/30/0
Penalties7-453-35
Posession Time42:0018:00
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J. Freeman21/3426301
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D. Martin281575.60
L. Blount1070.70
D. Ware155.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
M. Williams910711.80
D. Clark4235.70
A. Benn37625.30
D. Martin3144.60
V. Jackson24321.50
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
C. Barth5/60/01544
Minnesota Vikings
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
C. Ponder 12/2614103
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
A. Peterson231948.42
T. Gerhart2178.50
J. Simpson166.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
A. Peterson4297.20
M. Jenkins3268.60
K. Rudolph22613.00
J. Simpson2 3115.50
P. Harvin12929.00
KICKINGFGXPPTSLONG
B. Walsh2/22/2849

One interesting side note to this game: I actually entered in Jarodd21's auto-sub sliders and kept your fatigue setting of 55 and it produced a nice amount of backup carries for Tampa. I didn't really have the ball long enough with Minnesota to really get AP tired.

TB Bucs have are one of the two worst rated run defenses in M13 (titans being the other)....

No surprise that AP ran all over the Bucs.... Niiiiiiiiiiice...

Looks like Ponder was not patience to find a good look and may have forced a few passes that he should not have... Was it pass rush breathing down your neck? Or was it impatience to let the play develop, or greediness to force a pass into a location that did not exist? Overall, the stats look solid. Time of possession was weird, what happened there? Did you score on some big play quickly?

How was the ebb & flow of the game? Easy? Hard? Enjoyable? Let us know.

Old 10-25-2012, 07:24 PM   #775
Rookie

WHATISTHISPOWER's Arena

OVR: 1
I might be interested. Don't have a lot of time. Vikings fan though let me know how often you will advance and I'll go from there

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2012, 12:18 AM   #776
Rookie

OVR: 0

Does anyone else have an issue when using all madden, the same few plays are offered constantly??? I am new to using ask madden..but if that's gonna be the case I'm going to have to call my own plays..

Just played a game and it felt very good. Sanchez threw 4 ints..partly because sanchez blows..and party because I forced some throws and threw a lot since I was down the whole game.

Reggie bush ran all over me..135 yards on 31 carries with 7 broken tackles.

Passing on both ends was fluid..sanchez made some good throws..and missed some by a mile. Same for tannehill.

All in all I was pleased. Just feel I need to dial the CPU run game down a notch..not because its off..more so because I see myself as an average player..and will tune it to my skillset

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »