Home

BrianU's Madden NFL 13 CCM Challenge Sliders!!

This is a discussion on BrianU's Madden NFL 13 CCM Challenge Sliders!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2012, 08:09 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 7
I'll give them a go on all-madden then.

Sent from my YP-G70 using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2012, 08:58 PM   #26
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: BrianU's Madden NFL 13 CCM Challenge Sliders!!

Brian,
it seems you have found out what I've been experiencing as well with user pass reaction.
I currently have mine set at 40,and see the exact same things you see as far as the cpu keeping me off balance.

I cannot count the times when I THOUGHT the cpu was passing,only to gash me with a run,on the other hand...what I thought would for sure be a running play...only to see the cpu hit me with a nice play action.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 09-03-2012, 09:08 PM   #27
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
Brian,
it seems you have found out what I've been experiencing as well with user pass reaction.
I currently have mine set at 40,and see the exact same things you see as far as the cpu keeping me off balance.

I cannot count the times when I THOUGHT the cpu was passing,only to gash me with a run,on the other hand...what I thought would for sure be a running play...only to see the cpu hit me with a nice play action.
Yeah it has really turned the game around for me.. I didn't think I was seeing things. 50 and below is great for CPU play calling. I'm still up in the air if I should play on All-Madden or All-Pro I felt like the CPU called plays even better on All-Pro but All-Madden is tougher for me to run on and I like that too. But that slider really opened the game up for me if I guess wrong or the CPU audibles I can give up big runs where before they literally ran 1st down, 2nd down, short yardage and passed every other situation. No variation before now they can and have done anything.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:16 PM   #28
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
Yeah it has really turned the game around for me.. I didn't think I was seeing things. 50 and below is great for CPU play calling. I'm still up in the air if I should play on All-Madden or All-Pro I felt like the CPU called plays even better on All-Pro but All-Madden is tougher for me to run on and I like that too. But that slider really opened the game up for me if I guess wrong or the CPU audibles I can give up big runs where before they literally ran 1st down, 2nd down, short yardage and passed every other situation. No variation before now they can and have done anything.
Maybe..(just a guess here) that's why I didn't seem to have the issues with the cpu running in my online cc. I have had the pass reaction slider @40 the whole time,and really have been getting good results.

This is what I was referring to in the variety is there for me...because the cpu really keeps me off balance,and this lends itself to the cpu running game being opened up...add to that,I also use gameflow...I like to feel like it's the coordinators sending in the play..lol,crazy I know,but it works.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 09-03-2012, 09:20 PM   #29
Pro

OVR: 7
Think i have finally found my set to stick with in CCM. Really tough. I mean really tough. Yet still realistic and balanced. These are the closest to play now you'll find on here. Backs skinny and truck. AI calls aggressive games. EA still should patch play now gameplay into ccm if possible. But these will more than suffice. I really dont think the OP needs to adjust much more. Maybe AI catch a bit lower. Human blocking and tackling a bit higher. But thats really nitpicking. Thanks to you and all other slider makers for your efforts. EA should look here for their game testers. Now off to my quest for 6

Old 09-03-2012, 09:23 PM   #30
MVP

BrianU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooch49
Think i have finally found my set to stick with in CCM. Really tough. I mean really tough. Yet still realistic and balanced. These are the closest to play now you'll find on here. Backs skinny and truck. AI calls aggressive games. EA still should patch play now gameplay into ccm if possible. But these will more than suffice. I really dont think the OP needs to adjust much more. Maybe AI catch a bit lower. Human blocking and tackling a bit higher. But thats really nitpicking. Thanks to you and all other slider makers for your efforts. EA should look here for their game testers. Now off to my quest for 6

Sounds great! I updated the sliders a bit earlier without mentioning it and one thing I added is 3 seperate CPU Rush Defense settings the full set has the middle ones and then there are an Easier or Harder version. If possible could you post some boxscores or game stats? curious how the Quarter length/Accelerated clock is working and if you get a good number of plays/total yardage!
Old 09-03-2012, 09:26 PM   #31
MVP

BrianU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
Maybe..(just a guess here) that's why I didn't seem to have the issues with the cpu running in my online cc. I have had the pass reaction slider @40 the whole time,and really have been getting good results.

This is what I was referring to in the variety is there for me...because the cpu really keeps me off balance,and this lends itself to the cpu running game being opened up...add to that,I also use gameflow...I like to feel like it's the coordinators sending in the play..lol,crazy I know,but it works.
I use Conventional Playcalling but even that way I still get caught off guard and give up big runs to keep things interesting. Before I would know 100% when they were going to run the ball and id just call a simple run blitz netting them 1 yard that play which is something that doesn't happen anymore.

I think I got I have the USER running where I want it and I can finally play a full game and post stats tomorrow. I know people love Box scores let's hope I don't humiliate myself too badly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2012, 09:31 PM   #32
MVP

BrianU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooch49

I agree i'm gonna put CPU catching down to 85. I already lowered CPU QB Accuracy to 90. Something I like to have open is the possibility to change QB Accuracy depending on the QB you are facing. So if your facing Mark Sanchez set it to 80 or 85 and if you are facing Brady/Brees/Rodgers set it to 100. Give some more variety to the passing game that way.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »