Home

BrianU's Madden NFL 13 CCM Challenge Sliders!!

This is a discussion on BrianU's Madden NFL 13 CCM Challenge Sliders!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2012, 09:51 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
I agree i'm gonna put CPU catching down to 85. I already lowered CPU QB Accuracy to 90. Something I like to have open is the possibility to change QB Accuracy depending on the QB you are facing. So if your facing Mark Sanchez set it to 80 or 85 and if you are facing Brady/Brees/Rodgers set it to 100. Give some more variety to the passing game that way.
Im facing rodgers right now with it at 100 and he just threw a pass like 60 yards to nelson who made a superman diving type grab, one like welker should have made in the super bowl. Its like EA already patched ccm gameplay.

Sent from my YP-G70 using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-03-2012, 10:24 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: BrianU's Madden NFL 13 CCM Challenge Sliders!!

Does EA announce when they make tweaks server side? Is there a list of them somewhere?
Old 09-03-2012, 11:08 PM   #35
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

After a bit more testing in All-Madden with all the sliders the same as All-Pro I have decided to go back to All-Pro. I have bumped CPU Passing and CPU Rush Defense back to the previous harder levels. The CPU Playcalling is just on another level with All-Pro for some reason.

As my first theory stated it feels like they are using another playbook and more importantly they call any play in any situation where on All-Madden everyone of their drives plays out to a scripted 1st down Run, 2nd down Run, 3rd down Pass. I truly believe All-Pro is where it is at for CCM. Play Now plays great on All-Madden where each team has individual Gameplans but in CCM I don't believe they have those and for whatever reason the All-Pro playbook is better than the All-Madden one. The AI has more life to it on All-Pro in terms of audibling, sending men in motion and hot routing as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2012, 11:15 PM   #36
Pro

OVR: 5

BrianU: All-Pro is the only way to go bro.... Dump All-Madden CCM for now, trust me I initially POUNDED it hard using many different angles and it just didn't work.

Like a wise sage once told me: "If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it must be a duck, my young sansei".

All-Madden mode, is that duck.
Old 09-03-2012, 11:17 PM   #37
MVP

BrianU's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaberTJ
Does EA announce when they make tweaks server side? Is there a list of them somewhere?
There has been no official announcement but I did read on twitter how they fixed issues with free agency in CCM. You won't know if its updated as all the fixes are server side and you don't download anything.

There also was talk how the CPU playcalling logic seems improved in Online CCMs during the 2 minute drill and end of game situations where many people have said they see a difference. That is the main reason I recommend playing an Online CCM.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:00 AM   #38
MVP

BrianU's Arena

The CPU Run/Pass ratio that is so important and keeps the CPU unpredictable seems out of wack I threw a bunch of changes together so now i'm going back and trying to get that back in order.

I had seen the CPU run the ball way too many times over a 2:1 ratio. My theory is it had to do with me lowering CPU QB Accuracy and CPU WR Catching so I have put them back on 100. I also lowered USER Interception from 25 to 20, and raised CPU Pass Blocking to 80. I believe these plus the above slider affect that ratio and I hope to get more of a 1:1 and slighty more pasing than running while keeping the running unpredictable including times when the CPU calls a 3 WR+ formation and ends up running it. This may only be accomplished if the Pass/Run ratio is skewed slightly towards the run but i'm hoping to avoid that as the NFL is a passing league!

I really like USER Pass Defense Reaction on 50 that want to build my set around that as I was having amazing success with CPU playing on that setting before. I had the best playcalling when my difficulty setting was on All-Pro but my USER sliders were all kept in the All-Madden 75 and below range that may be a placebo thing but I would like to keep it that way.

Last edited by BrianU; 09-04-2012 at 08:04 AM.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:20 PM   #39
Pro

Bull_Market's Arena

OVR: 8

You fixed cpu running, but now robo-qb is in and i cant pass.
Old 09-04-2012, 02:00 PM   #40
Pro

Bull_Market's Arena

OVR: 8

Im going to raise the human pass acc and lower cpu ints, its simply too overpowering.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »