Home

Old 09-05-2012, 03:13 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
CPU Offense

Can someone point me in the direction of a slider set that gives me a challenge on defense? I've played three games and have held the CPU offense under 175 yards passing and held Reggie Bush to -15 yards rushing lol. The computer hasn't scored a touchdown, I've been playing on All-Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2012, 03:16 PM   #2
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: CPU Offense

are you looking for Play Now or CCM sliders? they work differently
Old 09-05-2012, 03:24 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 7
AI is not very good in CCM, at least for running compared to play now. Try using BrianU's or Charter's all pro sliders. Also, play an online CCM if possible. These combinations will provide the best gameplay until or if EA patches it to match play now

Sent from my YP-G70 using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-05-2012, 03:27 PM   #4
MVP

Outkizast's Arena

OVR: 12

I'm going to tell you right now, All-Pro will give a better game and more of a challenge than All-Madden in CCM. Weird I know, but it's true.

I have been testing a lot of games on All-Madden and wasn't quite satisfied with the way the games were playing out, trying all kinds of sliders. As soon as I put it back on All-Pro I was blown away at how much better the CPU plays. Just a thought.
Old 09-05-2012, 03:30 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

I'm playing in CCM. I'll definitely give the all-pro a shot. Thanks guys for the quick replies.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2012, 03:33 PM   #6
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

I would try Charter04s set, or MarketingWiz or mine. I think they go from easiest to hardest in terms of difficulty in that order just looking at the sets but those three should get you much improved CPU running game. All-Pro is the key to CCM the CPU playcalling is much more dynamic and varied its like night and day they really can catch you off guard mixing up their plays where on All-Madden it's Run, Run, Pass every possession.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...m-sliders.html

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-run-game.html

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-sliders.html
Old 09-05-2012, 03:49 PM   #7
MVP

Outkizast's Arena

OVR: 12

Now this is only from the first half of gameplay but take it how you will:

I used the exact same slider set I am currently using (modified from Charter's set) for both games. I am the Falcons @ the Redskins. I played a half on All-Madden, quit, then started the game again on All-Pro.

All-Madden: Up 10-7 at the half. CPU rushing for 2.3ypc, about 34 yards. Griffin III threw about 4-8 or so with only 50 or so yards.

All-Pro: I'm down 20-7 at the half. Hightower has 16 carries for 88yds (5.5 avg). Helu has 3 for 16 yds (5.3avg). Griffin III is 8/11 for 81 yards (72%) and 1 TD. (And Hightower's longest rush was 16 yards, so it's not like he had a huge one that artificially boosted his ypc)

I know games can be different each time you play them, but the difference in feel from just playing on All-Madden and then going to All-Pro is pretty big. They are actually keeping me on my toes now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »