Home

shmity's sliders all-pro

This is a discussion on shmity's sliders all-pro within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2012, 11:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
shmity's sliders all-pro

Hello and welcome to shmity's sliders.

i've played madden since 2002 mostly offline because of the 'cheesers online'

that being said i exclusively roll with the seahawks and have discovered that 'all-pro' is the most realistic setting available

I just did a career mode with the seahawks and first year out on all pro i went to superbowl to lose to patriots...sliders i know i'm getting to it...

ALL PRO 15 min quarters/(going to change this to *14) acc clock 10 sec/(going to change this to at least 12) madden 10 setting

*the reason to go from 15 to 14 min quarters is my offense seems to lag a bit and my defense got a few too many sacks.

The games, (incidently i was 12 and 4 first year), were all very close, yet my qb 'russel wilson' was a bit too accurate, even for russel wilson...hehe.

so basically i'll do a bit of tweaking here and there but all pro will be my base.

ok, getting busy playing the game,later friends!

~shmity
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »