Home

Just read and you'll understand...Real NFL...regarding stats..and gameplay..

This is a discussion on Just read and you'll understand...Real NFL...regarding stats..and gameplay.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2012, 03:05 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Just read and you'll understand...Real NFL...regarding stats..and gameplay..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
I got another half in last night, and I gotta say... I think I may be using your sliders for ccm.
Hey thanks a lot. Appreciate the positive feedback.
Old 09-14-2012, 03:08 PM   #74
Rookie

Re: Just read and you'll understand...Real NFL...regarding stats..and gameplay..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xknight
Played my first game with these sliders and the passing game was pretty good. To many dropped passes though and the running games was impossible to get going for either team, both were held to under 50yds rushing.
I like working with these though, best game i played so far in CCM.
Oh ok, well for CCM I have the catching on default so you're free to tweak them as you like. The minor details are subjective but I'm just trying to create a base for which other Madden players can use to actually enjoy and can tweak to their liking.
Old 09-14-2012, 03:09 PM   #75
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xknight
Played my first game with these sliders and the passing game was pretty good. To many dropped passes though and the running games was impossible to get going for either team, both were held to under 50yds rushing.
I like working with these though, best game i played so far in CCM.
Also, thanks for the positive feedback.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2012, 03:12 PM   #76
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andonly
It is on all madden, and I am playing online CCM
Well if this is truly the case then tweak it to your liking, I can only go with what you're saying and if you're basically getting a perfect quarterback rating then I suggest making it more difficult to your liking. Thanks for the feedback.
Old 09-14-2012, 04:03 PM   #77
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8

How much will the quarter time affect these? I wish I had the time to play 15 minute quarters but I just don't. I usually go with 8 - 9 minutes.
Old 09-14-2012, 05:46 PM   #78
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retropyro
How much will the quarter time affect these? I wish I had the time to play 15 minute quarters but I just don't. I usually go with 8 - 9 minutes.
Only somewhat depending on how you have accelerated clock. You would have to put it higher so that the games don't go by extremely quick. If your intention is for a much shorter game then I would say the only real drawback would be that the stats won't come out accurately when compared to the NFL but the gameplay shouldn't take much of a hit though. Thanks for asking.
Old 09-14-2012, 06:51 PM   #79
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by quan15
Only somewhat depending on how you have accelerated clock. You would have to put it higher so that the games don't go by extremely quick. If your intention is for a much shorter game then I would say the only real drawback would be that the stats won't come out accurately when compared to the NFL but the gameplay shouldn't take much of a hit though. Thanks for asking.
Ok thanks, I'll give them a shot tonight. I'm mostly concerned with gameplay, I can sacrifice some stats for solid gameplay.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:16 PM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 2

Just had a close, yet bizarre, game against jets. 83 yards combined rushing. Their starter had over 30 carries. All of cpu tds came off fgs and fumble recoveries. One of them was my fault, sacked for hanging on to the ball too long. The other they recovered their own fumble and broke about a dozen tackles with the wr on the way to a score. All i could do was throw the controller up in the air and say WTF! Ima give this one more shot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »