Home

Pro or rookie?

This is a discussion on Pro or rookie? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2012, 04:28 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
Pro or rookie?

Possible that difficulty level is backwards in CCM. Gonna play some default pro with minor changes and report back. Just baffling as to how much better game plays in exhibition. But as someone here on the forums made the analogy, playing play now in sports games is like playing a fighter game without an opponent

Sent from my YP-G70 using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2012, 06:24 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Pro or rookie?

I remember a few years ago, the best slider setting was actually done on rookie mode. It cut down on how "cheap" the AI was on all madden. Basically it was lowering everything for the user, and raising it for the CPU. I don't know if that will still work, but that rookie setting was the best slider set I have ever used.
Old 09-12-2012, 07:23 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 7
Pro didn't play that bad. What I did was put most player sliders to 25 and CPU sliders to 75. Exceptions were player accuracy at 5, CPU/user int's at 25, and CPU/user tackling at 35. Played on normal with threshold at 32. Still gameplay not the same as play now. Much sloppier in CCM. Think I'm just going to stick with play now and use cuttingteeth's spreadsheet to keep track of season games.

Sent from my YP-G70 using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-12-2012, 10:36 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Pro or rookie?

the best slider setting was actually done on rookie mode

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »