Home

Slider guru's-Can sliders affect supersim?

This is a discussion on Slider guru's-Can sliders affect supersim? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2012, 06:23 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Slider guru's-Can sliders affect supersim?

There have been a few threads asking for player sliders. I've been tinkering around with a couple defensive player CCM's and no matter what team I use, or what sliders I use my offense is always dead last in the NFL.

I had one game where I was the Titans vs Patriots and my offense passed for 1 yard. Yep you saw that right, Hasselbeck was 1-4 for 1 yard the whole game. This was on 10 min quarters. It was still a decent game as CJ2K had 196 yard rushing and the D had a couple turnovers and 1 pick six.

I was using Charters slow sliders. DO NOT take that as a shot against Charter's sliders. Dude has done a lot of work and his sliders are pretty damn good when doing a coach CCM where you control each side of the ball.

So I started a couple more defensive CCM's with some high powered offenses to see if that made any difference. I used ATL and DET. After 3 games each, still dead last in Offense. So I tried to adjust the sliders, I left all the sliders that supersim (my O and their D) on default.

I'm starting to wonder now if sliders affect supersim at all. Of course my offense is always going to have terrible TOP as a full drive only takes about a min off the clock. I can live with that as long as the games are competitive and stats are accurate.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »