Home

NO CPU VS CPU OR COACH MODE IN OFFLINE CONNECTED CAREER

This is a discussion on NO CPU VS CPU OR COACH MODE IN OFFLINE CONNECTED CAREER within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2012, 03:02 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
NO CPU VS CPU OR COACH MODE IN OFFLINE CONNECTED CAREER

I don't know what is more of a slap in the face. The fact that the development team took out coach mode and cpu vs cpu mode in their, "so called" franchise mode, (which is a monumental laughable mistake) or the fact that you can still choose coach mode and/or watch a cpu vs cpu game, in play now modes.

WHAT!???

Yes, I physically play the game but I also enjoy the amenities of the other features or options this title has had over the past several years, even if it wasn't perfect. I tried feverishly to make it perfect to how I saw fit. I don't want to hear garbage excuses for laziness like, "it's just too complicated". How in the hell do they figure that? Don't they understand they can't fully realize a true NFL simulation in program code even when playing it so what the hell are they trying to get at!? They need to get over themselves.

Don't put the damn option in play now and then cut off the option in an offline connected career not named, "wannabe superstar mode". There is no damn reason what-so-ever why the option to watch the team you chose to put a coach on can't be done. No, I don't think it should be allowed to switch the controller to the opposing team you're not currently active with but there is no GOD DAMN reason why if I own a franchise, why I can't watch the Son of a *' game! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!???

Consumers like myself are utterly sick and F'n tired of this! These rats take our money on good faith and then try and govern what we can and can't have from one year to the next with lousy * excuses that doesn't make sense when my case in point is the options are available in play now, so why isn't it available, everywhere else, offline?

Hopefully there are more individuals like me that see this and have an interest in what I do and are incredibly furious with the fact that this corporate * has robbed us, yet again thanks to an noncompetitive market.

Which brings me to my next point. I can't wait for 2K to take a run at these guys next year. These guys don't deserve the exclusive rights deal. They never did. They've accomplished one thing and one thing only. A sleeping giant that they helped create over the years by failing the consumers with lies and false hopes, that is coming to contest them and along with the backing of an army of angry consumers they generated, the consumers will speak on their behalf, to see this tyrant fail the way they have failed, all of us.

Let me hear the thoughts of others like myself that are sick and tired of these people governing what we can and cannot do with the sixty dollars we guaranteed them.

I would love to see the unhappy and disgruntled consumers like myself sell their copies on EBay to people that are unknown of these failures so that EA cannot get the profit of those scouring Ebay for a deal. What ever it's going to take to hurt their bottom line and allow a developer that truly cares about it's consumers get back in the market, is what we need to commit ourselves to.

It's time to clean up the corruption.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2012, 09:31 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NO CPU VS CPU OR COACH MODE IN OFFLINE CONNECTED CAREER

I haven't had much time to play the game yet and just recently heard about the lack of CPU vs. CPU and coach mode in CCM. I couldn't believe it. I really do not understand what the makers of this game are thinking some times. I really enjoy a video game football fix, but this game is a letdown year after year and this takes the cake. If I had known this ahead of time I wouldn't have purchased it. Very very disapointed... even more than usual.
Old 09-13-2012, 11:30 PM   #3
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NO CPU VS CPU OR COACH MODE IN OFFLINE CONNECTED CAREER

I just started playing this way last year and was really looking forward to the same this year. Disappointment is an understatement! I am still enjoying the game but I dont get that desicion either.
Old 09-16-2012, 01:36 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 10
How is CPU v CPU offline on play now?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »