Home

Pro could be the way to go

This is a discussion on Pro could be the way to go within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2012, 10:43 PM   #73
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Pro could be the way to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
No matter what difficulty you set it at for online,the sliders will start at 50.

I understand what you are asking,and trust me...it's confusing at first.

Not sure about offline,but in online you can't go in and adjust the sliders....which really sucks because if there's something that you want to change,you actually have to quit the game adjust and start again,and HOPE you got it right.

Not true,

When you first create an online ccm, there's an option to allow commissioner to adjust sliders
Old 09-16-2012, 11:30 PM   #74
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebizarrojerry
Not true,

When you first create an online ccm, there's an option to allow commissioner to adjust sliders
That's not what he asked....read it again.
What I responded to him IS true,whatever difficulty you choose,the sliders ALL start at 50,and that is the difficulty,and you then adjust sliders.

Even if he want's to be a commissioner,you cannot adjust sliders in-game,only before or after.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 09-16-2012, 11:43 PM   #75
Banned

OVR: 32

Have any of you ever given the thought to fatigue being the cause of the CPU running issue. Could it be that there is an issue with fatigue, that it causes a weakening of the CPU runner such that can't perform. I just tested this by lowering fatigue to 40... I think you guys will like the results.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2012, 11:45 PM   #76
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Have any of you ever given the thought to fatigue being the cause of the CPU running issue. Could it be that there is an issue with fatigue, that it causes a weakening of the CPU runner such that can't perform. I just tested this by lowering fatigue to 40... I think you guys will like the results.
you've piqued my interest.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
Old 09-17-2012, 12:11 AM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
And just read our message.
I wonder why this is? Maybe because Rb's generally don't tire as rapidly as defenders? Or could it be reacting with another element of your setup? This is interesting.
Old 09-17-2012, 12:29 AM   #78
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

Just wanted to jump in real quick.
I'm currently trying mooch's harder set on very slow. One positive so far,is Mendy has been held in check during the first quarter (it's the end of the 1st)

10att for 30yds.

Now,for the bad news (so far) Carolina's TOTAL offense for the first quarter? 2yards....yes that's right 2total yards....4 rushing yards and -2 passing yards.

I'm going to play until the half,I can already start to feel the headache coming on (I'm serious). This is ridiculous.....
Quote:
Old 09-17-2012, 01:14 AM   #79
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

Stopped at halftime,just can't take it any more. I'll post up the halftime stats,I also tried the fatigue @40 thing,and seen no difference other than my players not going out of the game.

Time for this game to hit the shelf. I've tried to keep a positive attitude about all of this,but that's gone now. I've witnessed more frustration than satisfaction from this game. Well no more,and also no more day 1 purchase...from here on out I'm going to wait till ALL the patches are released,and go from there.

Carolina Panthers at Pittsburgh Steelers
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Carolina Panthers ()000
Pittsburgh Steelers ()61319
Team Stats Comparison
CARPIT
Total Offense16246
Rushing Yards2758
Passing Yards-11188
First Downs211
Punt Return Yards050
Kick Return Yards330
Total Yards49296
Turnovers00
3rd Down Converstion1-82-7
4th Down Conversion0-00-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals0-01-3
Penalties3-302-20
Posession Time10:1719:43
Carolina Panthers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Anderson2/42000
Newton2/6600
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Stewart7233.20
Williams231.50
Newton111.00
Pittsburgh Steelers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Batch7/813300
Roethlisberger5/75600
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Mendenhall10303.00
Dwyer8283.51
Quote:
Old 09-17-2012, 02:14 AM   #80
Rookie

rockit's Arena

OVR: 3

I had a really fun game just now.

Colt McCoy 16/26 200 3 TD 1 INT
Joe Flacco 18/27 318 3 TD 2 INT

Ray Rice 26/124 1 TD
LeRod Stephans-Howling 23/229 2 TD 1 FUM

Final: 36-34 Ravens

I was the Browns, it was fun however it was too easy running and passing the ball. I had to spell Howling a lot just to keep it from being too unrealistic.

I will probably change the pass blocking and run blocking up to at least 35 for human. Other than that, there was nothing wrong with anything else!

Was using the Slow-75 Threshold set

Last edited by rockit; 09-17-2012 at 02:16 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »