Home

Sliders So Realistic!!

This is a discussion on Sliders So Realistic!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2012, 02:16 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Sliders So Realistic!!

I don't remember off the top of my head what I changed. I'll have to check it again if I have a chance tonight.

The first half the pass rush for both teams was strong. I think I had 2 sacks and they had 1-2 in the first half. But, both QBs were getting hot a bunch after throwing the ball and my screens were really hairy because the rush came so fast I almost really didn't have time to wait for my RB to be ready.

The second half it wasn't as strong. I think there might have only been 1-2 total for both teams after half time. There wasn't guys in Brady's face as much either like in the 1st half. It's really hard to tell how the pass rush is for the AI cause I usually get the ball out quick regardless and don;t get sacked often. But, they got me a couple of times which is saying something. Again though, I didn't feel nearly the heat in the 2nd half and screens were tough throughout.
Old 09-20-2012, 08:17 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 8

Ok tried These on All-Pro..I was Packers against 49ers..they at first ran all over me..until 2nd half when I shut the run game down..they threw the ball 11 times through 3 quarters..and Nick Perry had three sack for me..all CPU..I controlled Clay all game got some pressure but no sacks..all and all good close game..24-14 was final..and they were up till the final 8 minutes of the game..but late INT screwed them..going to have a go at it again..just wish they would have thrown alittle more
Old 09-20-2012, 10:39 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJHalt621
What tweaks u make? How was the pass rush?
Sine you asked.... My tweaks are to the right of each setting/slider after the " - ". I put his original here as an easy reference.

All Madden Qtr Length 13mins - All-Pro 13 mins
Acc Clock 17s
Injury 32
Fatigue 53
Game speed Normal
In-game speed 30
RB Autosub 80-86
Punt Acc 90

HU CPU
Pass Acc 27 68 - 20 75
Pass Blk 87 87
Catch 50 54 - 49 50
Brk Tkl 25 50 - 30 60
Run Blk 37 60
Fumble 31 53 - 31 50
Pass Reac 22 75 - 60 65
Int 28 50 - 40 55
Pass Rush 50 95 - 60 92
Run Reac 35 93 - 30 93
Block Shd 25 60 - 26 57
Tackle 24 50

Penalties
Offside 100
False Start 42
Holding 54 - 52
Face Mask 55 - 56
Def Int 100 - 50
Off Int 50
KR/PR Int 54
Clipping 65 - 33
Int Grnd 100 - 50
Rough Pass 54
Rough Kick 54 - 50
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2012, 01:12 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogrod
Sine you asked.... My tweaks are to the right of each setting/slider after the " - ". I put his original here as an easy reference.

All Madden Qtr Length 13mins - All-Pro 13 mins
Acc Clock 17s
Injury 32
Fatigue 53
Game speed Normal
In-game speed 30
RB Autosub 80-86
Punt Acc 90

HU CPU
Pass Acc 27 68 - 20 75
Pass Blk 87 87
Catch 50 54 - 49 50
Brk Tkl 25 50 - 30 60
Run Blk 37 60
Fumble 31 53 - 31 50
Pass Reac 22 75 - 60 65
Int 28 50 - 40 55
Pass Rush 50 95 - 60 92
Run Reac 35 93 - 30 93
Block Shd 25 60 - 26 57
Tackle 24 50

Penalties
Offside 100
False Start 42
Holding 54 - 52
Face Mask 55 - 56
Def Int 100 - 50
Off Int 50
KR/PR Int 54
Clipping 65 - 33
Int Grnd 100 - 50
Rough Pass 54
Rough Kick 54 - 50
Thanks..I'm going to give them a run again..i just wish I could get less pressure with the left side of my D..and alittle more from right side..but all and all pretty good..anymore notice if the pressure from the right side of the D is easier if the speed of the game is raised?
Old 09-21-2012, 10:59 AM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJHalt621
Thanks..I'm going to give them a run again..i just wish I could get less pressure with the left side of my D..and alittle more from right side..but all and all pretty good..anymore notice if the pressure from the right side of the D is easier if the speed of the game is raised?
I played another game with those last night. Again, me Dolphins in 3rd year of CCM against Cards with Carson Palmer and LeBlount as their battery. I got torched. I think the final was 30-20 but it was a bigger blowout than that. Their WRs ran OPEN all day, especially on 3rd downs. I fumbled twice and had a INT. LeBlount didn't run particularly well, but my front 7 is really solid and we all know LeBlount isn't a world-beater in the game. So, I may have to either back down again on AI's QB Acc or make HUM Pass React better.

Weird thing is, my brother played his game in the same CCM online, same sliders set for the league, and destroyed the Bears as the Vikes. Cutler threw for only like 30% and had 3 INTs and Forte had 0 yds rushing. So, I don't know what the deal is unless there's something weird where the sliders don't transfer well between my games and his. I don't know, but this slider mess is getting really frustrating, ESPECIALLY when I try to find some that plays well for both of us and out play styles.
Old 09-21-2012, 11:46 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
I played another game with those last night. Again, me Dolphins in 3rd year of CCM against Cards with Carson Palmer and LeBlount as their battery. I got torched. I think the final was 30-20 but it was a bigger blowout than that. Their WRs ran OPEN all day, especially on 3rd downs. I fumbled twice and had a INT. LeBlount didn't run particularly well, but my front 7 is really solid and we all know LeBlount isn't a world-beater in the game. So, I may have to either back down again on AI's QB Acc or make HUM Pass React better.

Weird thing is, my brother played his game in the same CCM online, same sliders set for the league, and destroyed the Bears as the Vikes. Cutler threw for only like 30% and had 3 INTs and Forte had 0 yds rushing. So, I don't know what the deal is unless there's something weird where the sliders don't transfer well between my games and his. I don't know, but this slider mess is getting really frustrating, ESPECIALLY when I try to find some that plays well for both of us and out play styles.

Is this a 1 game instance or are they not challenging over multiple games? I appreciate the post I would also appreciate a little more information. Anything can happen in 1 game as we see Chris Johnson in real life had 20 carries and 28 yards or something like that but we know that will not happen to him all season over the course of a season his stats will pan out. Ipad challenging games and I've also had games better not so challenging. 1 isolated game teaches us nothing but if we look at multiple games and what is trending it can help us learn a lot about how to tweak the settings.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Old 09-21-2012, 01:16 PM   #39
Rookie

I've played two games with these sliders, on All-Pro with my tweaks. I got beat both games, which I should 'cause my team's roster is pretty bad. My brother played with the same sliders and settings in one game. I can understand how one game can play different, etc, but it's just amazing the stark difference between my games and his one. But, it's not just your sliders. It's been an issue in our CCM as I, as the league administrator or whatever, keeps trying to find a good set of sliders that play somewhat realistic to our teams. Every time I feel like I've found something to really build on, he plays and it plays completely different. It's just frustrating for both of us.
Old 09-21-2012, 01:50 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
I've played two games with these sliders, on All-Pro with my tweaks. I got beat both games, which I should 'cause my team's roster is pretty bad. My brother played with the same sliders and settings in one game. I can understand how one game can play different, etc, but it's just amazing the stark difference between my games and his one. But, it's not just your sliders. It's been an issue in our CCM as I, as the league administrator or whatever, keeps trying to find a good set of sliders that play somewhat realistic to our teams. Every time I feel like I've found something to really build on, he plays and it plays completely different. It's just frustrating for both of us.
Wow that's good to know that you and your brother use the same sliders to test them. Because most of us on these forums never play together so we don't get to witness the gameplay with DIFFERENT STYLES/ same settings of play, so your feedback is very valuable. I spend more time testing different physics aspects then I do playing. So far each game I have played has been competitive but I'm starting to realize that the computer is not good at playing from behind. When they are behind they tend to try to throw everything deep and they absorb a lot of sacks and maybe even throw pics so that part is frustrating and I'm working on that aspect as well. It's getting better but I don't want to post anything too early until I am sure that I have something that is truly consistent. Thx again for the feedback. Keep posting please.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »