Home

THE Sliders: As Real As It Gets, Phukwiddit

This is a discussion on THE Sliders: As Real As It Gets, Phukwiddit within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2012, 01:38 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: THE Sliders: As Real As It Gets, Phukwiddit

Hey man I just played a game as the Eagles against the Steelers. Overall I thought your sliders played well but the RT/LE pass rushing glitch kept rearing its ugly head......I managed to get 3 sacks in 3 consecutive plays because of this, the RT just let the LE go after maybe 1-2 seconds. Game finished with me getting the win 24-17. I was dominating Pittsburgh in the first half 14-0, with them having no offense whatsoever but then they brought it back in the second half with me only being up 17-14. Their defense played well, getting two picks from me and kept them in the game. I sealed the game late in the 4th quarter though with a nice out of the pocket td pass. Fun game but with some glitches.
Old 09-20-2012, 02:29 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ResilentGiant
Hey man I just played a game as the Eagles against the Steelers. Overall I thought your sliders played well but the RT/LE pass rushing glitch kept rearing its ugly head......I managed to get 3 sacks in 3 consecutive plays because of this, the RT just let the LE go after maybe 1-2 seconds. Game finished with me getting the win 24-17. I was dominating Pittsburgh in the first half 14-0, with them having no offense whatsoever but then they brought it back in the second half with me only being up 17-14. Their defense played well, getting two picks from me and kept them in the game. I sealed the game late in the 4th quarter though with a nice out of the pocket td pass. Fun game but with some glitches.
Sounds like an exciting game! I see u got skillz as the CPU isn't easy to beat w a team like Pitt. The glitch will happen- its a true glitch. My tests showed that it happened less with these sliders, but again I haven't tested all 32 teams lol. I'm still tweaking for more reality but I've given up on solving the glitch w sliders. All we can do is hope for a patch from EA. Thanks for the feedback.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-21-2012, 11:19 AM   #11
Just started!

Re: THE Sliders: As Real As It Gets, Phukwiddit

should we have the skill on All-Pro or All-Madden? Because All-Pro usually gives the CPU a little more versatility.. just wondering what you've been using..? and i took the sliders for a test run, and unfortunately it just wasn't enough of a challenge :\

Last edited by k20z1; 09-21-2012 at 11:26 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2012, 11:41 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by k20z1
should we have the skill on All-Pro or All-Madden? Because All-Pro usually gives the CPU a little more versatility.. just wondering what you've been using..? and i took the sliders for a test run, and unfortunately it just wasn't enough of a challenge :\
I use it on All Madden. Try it out on all Pro and let me know I will try as well. You mentioned versatility was a computer heavy pass or heavy rush? Like were they calling run for 60 percent of their plays even while they were down in the fourth quarter? And as far as the computer being not challenging is this a 1 game instance or are they not challenging over multiple games? I appreciate the post I would also appreciate a little more information. Anything can happen in 1 game as we see Chris Johnson for the Tennessee Titans Titans in real life had 20 carries and 28 yards or something like that but we know that will not happen to him all season over the course of a season his stats will pan out. 1 isolated game teaches us nothing but if we look at multiple games and what is trending it can help us learn a lot about how to tweak the settings.

Old 10-05-2012, 08:06 AM   #13
Rookie

I was working on some tweaks but I had to shut it down for a moment until EA decides to fix this:

Enter a CCM game offline, check the depth chart and you'll see that players' block attributes are zero-ed out, except for the Impact block attribute. No ones talking about this glitch, maybe no one knows so I hope the next patch fixes this. If EA only fixes the "sliders" we'll still have player's block attributes zeroing out and the same frustrations.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »