Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: pass reaction

Same for run reaction?
Old 10-03-2012, 01:05 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

This is hilarious. I have the opposite feeling. I think 100 pass reaction makes it the most difficult to pass. There are openings on specific plays during a game (like real life), but the adjustments seem to be better at 100 and occasionally they completely shut down my passing game.

Remember, on All-Madden default, all CPU sliders are set to 75. This should be our clue that higher is tougher.
Old 10-03-2012, 01:21 PM   #11
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

The User Pass reaction is backward. But, its also just not working right. You can put it on 67 and the CPU can pass pretty good but if you get to high your DB's start to mirror the WR. Although some get great success with theirs at 90+. At 0 the DB's are all like a team of Revis'. The CPU has tough time completing anything. The difficulty level could be a factor as well. I use All-Pro. The CPU pass reaction on the other had seems to be fine. I have my QB accuracy at 6 and and CPU pass reaction at 94. It's challenging to me. If you lower it down to 0 or a really low number you'll carve up the CPU. I also think it might help if the QB accuracy slider and the defensive pass reaction slider together equal 100.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2012, 02:02 PM   #12
Rookie

koszak27's Arena

The reaction time sliders are not reversed. For example, pass reaction is a measurement of time, therefore, the less amount of time it takes for them to react, the harder it is.

If you max out a defense's reaction time slider to 100, you are telling the game to wait the longest before they move/react.

"It is amazing how many drivers think that the brakes are for slowing the car down."
Mario Andretti

FIFA '15 Dynasty: Team of Randoms
Old 10-03-2012, 03:19 PM   #13
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by koszak27
The reaction time sliders are not reversed. For example, pass reaction is a measurement of time, therefore, the less amount of time it takes for them to react, the harder it is.

If you max out a defense's reaction time slider to 100, you are telling the game to wait the longest before they move/react.
That might be how it should work but, it doesn't work that way.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:48 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

Yeah, it doesn't make sense to put it at 0 if this isn't the case for rushing and the All-Madden setting has it at 75.

It's broken, guys. EA basically admitted it.

No sense in wasting time trying to figure it out now.

Wait til the 16th.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:26 PM   #15
Banned

D_Fos's Arena

Wonder if it matters what console your on. I'm on PS3 and I've started my sliders from All-Madden default http://www.operationsports.com/forum...3-realism.html
(Player: Pass D RT: 25, CPUs: Pass D RT: 50) and I can tell you, they seem to be throwing a higher % than me. Meaning the CPU is able to read plays a bit easier and find holes in my D(25) VS them having default of 50.

So mine doesnt seem reveresed, also I'm testing my sliders in Offline CCM, not in any other game modes.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »