Home

A Q re. CCM 'Player' mode.

This is a discussion on A Q re. CCM 'Player' mode. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2012, 05:16 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
A Q re. CCM 'Player' mode.

When I want a break from my usual franchise a friend off mine play an online CCM where we both play as rookie QBs. So far we've simply imported the sliders we use in our normal CCMs however I'm unsure if this is the right thing to do.

Basically, as we're not controlling the running game, is the performance based off the User or CPU sliders? In my head, I thought it would be CPU as it is the CPU who is in control, however if this was the case I'd expect the rb to put in performances similar to what the CPU puts up against me in my regular CCM. Not the case, left to it's own devices there is no running game what so ever. Does this mean that despite being controlled by the CPU, my teams running is dictated by the User sliders?
XboxGT:Lewis584
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2012, 08:19 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: A Q re. CCM 'Player' mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewis584
When I want a break from my usual franchise a friend off mine play an online CCM where we both play as rookie QBs. So far we've simply imported the sliders we use in our normal CCMs however I'm unsure if this is the right thing to do.

Basically, as we're not controlling the running game, is the performance based off the User or CPU sliders? In my head, I thought it would be CPU as it is the CPU who is in control, however if this was the case I'd expect the rb to put in performances similar to what the CPU puts up against me in my regular CCM. Not the case, left to it's own devices there is no running game what so ever. Does this mean that despite being controlled by the CPU, my teams running is dictated by the User sliders?
Yes I think so, also by the CPU run defense sliders..

The biggest thing here is pass and run reaction sliders are backwards.
Make sure you set CPU run reaction to at least 80+ drop block shed to 0, this should open up your run game. I also have human run blocking to 100 also

If only the supersim was alot better and the accel clock worked, my last qb player game 10 mins quarters 15 run off against the CPU colts Andrew luck was 1/5 4 yards and there running back had 33 carries for 87 yards . this is all madden as well.
Old 09-22-2012, 08:44 AM   #3
Rookie

Slim4824's Arena

OVR: 2
Cpu sliders control cpu team, user sliders control user team.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »