Home

[CCM]Are You Still Looking For Sliders?

This is a discussion on [CCM]Are You Still Looking For Sliders? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2012, 06:12 PM   #17
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: [CCM]Are You Still Looking For Sliders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
Trust me dude,you're going to drive yourself insane...lol. Before I settled on my final set,this game seriously gave me headaches from trying to figure this crap out.

Well,I shouldn't say "completely" settled,but I'm 98% there (I feel). But you are going to get to the point of insanity due to the sliders not being as responsive in CC as they are in play now.

IMO,I see alot of folks getting good response to there "play now" sliders,but in all honesty,It's not that difficult to come up with a realistic set for "play now".

Doing a set for online/offline cc,is far more difficult imo.

If you need any help or questions,I'll do my best to help if I can.
I started this set in Play Now and used it in my CCM (was using default All-Pro) once I was happy with them. The only difference I saw was the CPU run game. It wasn't really the blocking or block shed, the HB just never runs foward. Even on dives and draws, they would juke or spin to the outside. I increased the run block up to 50 and it works well now. I still saw tackle for loss and all. I haven't tried for every team though. With the Cowboys I gave up tons of yardage then a lot of tackle for loss but with the Dolphins, it was more 3-4 yards at a time.

I wouldn't say CCM is broken or anything, I believe it has something to do with the schemes that make gameplay different (and maybe teams not running by their gameplan), but that's my conspiracy.
Old 09-26-2012, 06:21 PM   #18
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obnoxious
I wouldn't say CCM is broken or anything, I believe it has something to do with the schemes that make gameplay different (and maybe teams not running by their gameplan), but that's my conspiracy.
I agree with this as well. I play in an online private CC with just myself,and reading through alot of the "complaints",I just don't see alot of what others are.

What I do fear though,is once this patch comes out,it's going to be back to the drawing board,and to be honest,I'm not sure if I have it in me anymore..lol

Hopefully the sliders will translate well.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 09-26-2012, 06:27 PM   #19
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
I agree with this as well. I play in an online private CC with just myself,and reading through alot of the "complaints",I just don't see alot of what others are.

What I do fear though,is once this patch comes out,it's going to be back to the drawing board,and to be honest,I'm not sure if I have it in me anymore..lol

Hopefully the sliders will translate well.
I hope not. All I wish for is the ability to choose your offensive/defensive scheme as a coach (not your team scheme), formation sub fix, and simulated stats fixed.
Old 09-26-2012, 07:44 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 0

You guys check out mine
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ers-stats.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »