Home

Having a hard time explaining this...

This is a discussion on Having a hard time explaining this... within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2012, 05:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 8
Having a hard time explaining this...

But does anyone believe that..when they designed CC..they forgot to rename the "levels" ie when u adjust sliders it would read "custom" but now it doesn't..maybe it was just a design error..maybe we really are still working within the same levels as long as u keep each sub slider within say "150 for all pro"..just a thought
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2012, 06:26 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Having a hard time explaining this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJHalt621
But does anyone believe that..when they designed CC..they forgot to rename the "levels" ie when u adjust sliders it would read "custom" but now it doesn't..maybe it was just a design error..maybe we really are still working within the same levels as long as u keep each sub slider within say "150 for all pro"..just a thought
I'd doubt it because if you put it on "rookie" you will dominate no matter what you set the sliders too.
Old 09-28-2012, 07:16 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by quan15
I'd doubt it because if you put it on "rookie" you will dominate no matter what you set the sliders too.
Ummmm..have u tried it? I'm sure ur right..but something is off..I find it hard to believe The Madden team would add this..think about it..the difficult system a has been one way for years..I can't see them thinking lets give them more options with the sliders..
Old 09-28-2012, 07:18 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 6

Yep they did. They designed ccm difficulty like the old maddens or ncaa, I don't know why, but rhett basically broke the difficulty because of it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »