Home

Who Has The Most Challenging Sliders??

This is a discussion on Who Has The Most Challenging Sliders?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2012, 03:58 PM   #1
Rookie

CanesFan4Life42's Arena

OVR: 1
Icon5 Who Has The Most Challenging Sliders??

So here is my dilema. I root for a bad team in real life (Tennessee Titans) and when it comes to Madden 13, I am able to win against any team with realtive ease using them. I have used all posted sliders for a minimum of 5 played games. There are certain aspects of some that I like but overall im still able to dispense with the CPU easily. I would like the game to mimic real life. I'm using all sliders in offline CCM and would love to use them in online CCM. I don't want to go into every game knowing i'm going to score 40+. Trust me, the Titans are no offensive jaugernaut. Im just looking for sliders that will present above average challenge and let my skill at the game determine the outcome. Anybody have any??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2012, 04:17 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Who Has The Most Challenging Sliders??

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanesFan4Life42
So here is my dilema. I root for a bad team in real life (Tennessee Titans) and when it comes to Madden 13, I am able to win against any team with realtive ease using them. I have used all posted sliders for a minimum of 5 played games. There are certain aspects of some that I like but overall im still able to dispense with the CPU easily. I would like the game to mimic real life. I'm using all sliders in offline CCM and would love to use them in online CCM. I don't want to go into every game knowing i'm going to score 40+. Trust me, the Titans are no offensive jaugernaut. Im just looking for sliders that will present above average challenge and let my skill at the game determine the outcome. Anybody have any??

Hey Man, I've tried all of them on here and I just couldn't find a set where I didn't feel like I could just turn it on and win if I really wanted to. Someone on here started tinkering with zeroing out a few categories and I ran with it. It's provided me by far the most challenge since I got this game. I am loving M13 now. I would think these would provide a good test with Tennessee.

The categories that can be changed to control the running games for both sides are the CPU run blocking and CPU block shedding. As you can see, I have these at 50 and 30 and they work for me (I use Gameflow for all plays). If you want a bit more of a challenge running the ball, up block shedding for the CPU. If you want the CPU to run better, up their run blocking. No need to touch anything else but those two.

Let me know how it goes. I am curious to see how others are playing with my set.

Thanks!

All-Pro
Fatigue - 60
Injuries - 50
Threshold – 60
15 min clock
Normal Speed
15 sec left on play clock after runoff

Player

QB Acc - 10
Pass Block - 0
WR Catch – 48

Broke Tackles - 0
Run Block - 0
Fumble - 10

Pass D Reax - 0
Int - 25
Pass Rush - 0

Rush Reax – 0
Block Shed - 0
Tackle - 0

CPU

QB Acc - 50
Pass Block - 0
WR Catch - 48

Broke Tackles – 0
Run Block - 50
Fumble - 10

Pass Reax – 0
Int – 25
Pass Rush - 0

Rush Reax – 0
Block Shed - 30
Tackle - 0

Special Teams
FG Power – 50
FG Acc – 45
Punt Power – 50
Punt Acc – 45
KO Power - 50

Penalties
Offside 100
False Start 54
Holding 54
Facemask 54
Def PI 100
Off PI 100
K/P Int 100
Clipping 54
Int Ground 100
Roughing Pass 50
Roughing Kick 100

Auto sub Out/In

QB 9/15
RB 89/95
WR 69/75
FBTE 59/65
OL 9/15

DT 89/95
DE 89/95
LB 79/85
CB 49/55
S 49/55
Old 10-12-2012, 09:28 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

I think you are in the same boat as I am and after time and time of crushing the computer with the Rams I found some that allow for some teams actually be good. Problem is that bad QB's cant do anything still and the logic is still semi-crap which should be fixed in a few days. Until then feel free to try mine.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2044272765
Old 10-12-2012, 10:40 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0

I think that's the biggest joke,..making it sound like you are so Good all the sliders posted on here is to easy for you,..and you Only used them for 5 Plays,???? You can NOT tell if they are good or bad only playing 5 play test time,...that's a joke,..if you are that GREAT you should have so much money by winning All the Madden tournaments you could buy a NFL team n don't need to play video games,...
Old 10-13-2012, 12:20 AM   #5
Rookie

CanesFan4Life42's Arena

OVR: 1

Hey footballfan, you missed the point of my post genius. But nice try anyway though. By the wayI said 5 PLAYED games. Not 5 PLAYS. If you're going to criticize at least get what you are criticizing correct. Also the sliders don't matter now until the patch. But thanks for playing anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2012, 07:44 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by footballfan41
I think that's the biggest joke,..making it sound like you are so Good all the sliders posted on here is to easy for you,..and you Only used them for 5 Plays,???? You can NOT tell if they are good or bad only playing 5 play test time,...that's a joke,..if you are that GREAT you should have so much money by winning All the Madden tournaments you could buy a NFL team n don't need to play video games,...
Reading comprehension 0%

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »