Home

whosnext00's Madden 2013 Slider for Realistic Gameplay and Stats

This is a discussion on whosnext00's Madden 2013 Slider for Realistic Gameplay and Stats within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2012, 02:36 AM   #17
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: whosnext00's Madden 2013 Slider for Realistic Gameplay and Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
Halfway through 1st Q and AP 6/62. Quit game.

Running just too easy.

Gonna try to lower the hum run blocking and increasing CPU run block next game.

Any suggestions for a set up with regard to this?

Thanks.
Sliders can't be built on such a small sample size such as 1 qtr. Peterson runs that way all the time.

you can decrease the hum run block but increase the break tackle or fumble by the same amount. Let me know what you find.
Old 10-17-2012, 06:43 AM   #18
Rookie

Played as the Browns vs the Bengals won 33-28

I was concerned initially because i got out to a 21 point lead but in the second half they worked back on both sides of the ball and made it competitive

a few stats
A. Dalton16/29 247 3TD 1pick
B. Weeden 10/28 216 1TD

T. Richardson 23/131 1TD
BJGE 9/34

I recognize this is one game so Im not to stuck on the stats I will play some more to get a better idea of how it is all coming together

but I can say that I really liked the feel of the game it lloked good and it flowed good much better tackle animations and the overall interaction between the players seemed more accurate than before, My QB seemed absurdly accurate on some throws but largely inaccurate on most, some the overthrows were head scratchers even for Brandon Weeden same with some I saw from A. Dalton I imagine something will have to adjusted with the QBA but my overall impression is a positive one and I look forward to the forthcoming tweaks....thanks
Old 10-17-2012, 09:23 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

played a half last night before bed. the feel of the game spot on. you absolutely nailed the animations and feel for how a real game of football is played.

that being said, i think the ground work for this slider is great, as others said, there is def some tuning to be had. although i only played a half, just from the looks of the slider, i think its safe to assume there arent going to be many dropped passes, which happens on a somewhat regular basis in real life. but thats a minor issue.

run game felt solid, seeing a lot of gang tackles was great. passing game seemed a bit suspect, and it felt like i was able to beat the offensive live with a DE almost at will on pass plays..

thats my 2 cents..gonna give these a go later tonight with maybe a little tweaking, will get back to the board with some updates!
Old 10-17-2012, 09:24 AM   #20
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosnext00
Sliders can't be built on such a small sample size such as 1 qtr. Peterson runs that way all the time.

you can decrease the hum run block but increase the break tackle or fumble by the same amount. Let me know what you find.

I realize it's just a portion of a game, these are merely my initial thoughts and I have been monkeying with this game long enough to know what will work for me.

I will try some of the adjustments you mentioned and see where it goes.

Don't get me wrong, I like the premise of your set and I look forward to ironing out these wrinkles. Plays well otherwise.

Thanks for the input.

Last edited by Sturzinator; 10-17-2012 at 10:01 AM.
Old 10-17-2012, 01:00 PM   #21
Rookie

Just finished a game with these. Of all the sliders I've tried post patch, these are probably my favourite

I played Cowboys VS Bills (Me) and won 20-12

Some initial comments: Like some other sliders, CPU play calling could've been improved. Would've liked to see more of a mixture of passing in the first half. It wasn't until they were down in the second half when they started passing more

Fitzpatrick: 12/21 (57%) for 176 yards. 1 TD 0 INT
Romo: 22/37 (59%) for 313 yards. 0 TD 0 INT

Jackson: 30 carries for 137 yards
Spiller: 8 carries for 63 yards. 1 TD
Murray: 14 carries for 54 yards

BUF defense: 5 sacks. 2 forced fumbles. 0 INT
DAL defense: 0 sacks. 1 forced fumble. 0 INT

Overall a very solid game. Would've liked to see DAL getting at least a few sacks, especially with Ware on the team.

User rushing was good to me. Lot of 3 yard gains or runs for losses. Broke two 30 yard runs to even out the average

Also would've liked to see them score something other than a field goal, but touchdowns vary game to game

Sent from my Toasted Marshmallow using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by pyr0sphere; 10-17-2012 at 01:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2012, 01:54 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

good set man i like very slow what threshold should i use 0 or 100
Old 10-17-2012, 02:07 PM   #23
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Jay Tha Real
Played as the Browns vs the Bengals won 33-28

I was concerned initially because i got out to a 21 point lead but in the second half they worked back on both sides of the ball and made it competitive

a few stats
A. Dalton16/29 247 3TD 1pick
B. Weeden 10/28 216 1TD

T. Richardson 23/131 1TD
BJGE 9/34

I recognize this is one game so Im not to stuck on the stats I will play some more to get a better idea of how it is all coming together

but I can say that I really liked the feel of the game it lloked good and it flowed good much better tackle animations and the overall interaction between the players seemed more accurate than before, My QB seemed absurdly accurate on some throws but largely inaccurate on most, some the overthrows were head scratchers even for Brandon Weeden same with some I saw from A. Dalton I imagine something will have to adjusted with the QBA but my overall impression is a positive one and I look forward to the forthcoming tweaks....thanks
I'm working on the set and am pretty happy with the QBA % now but the run is getting a little out of hand now.

I love that they came back and made the game competitive, that's pretty darn realistic.
Old 10-17-2012, 03:24 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 5

Gonna give these a try!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »