Home

whosnext00's Madden 2013 Slider for Realistic Gameplay and Stats

This is a discussion on whosnext00's Madden 2013 Slider for Realistic Gameplay and Stats within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2012, 01:24 PM   #65
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: whosnext00's Madden 2013 Slider for Realistic Gameplay and Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmacz
I'm starting to notice an issue with fumbling, but again only with my QB. (No clue why your sliders turn Brady into a piece of crap for me) But just about every time he's sacked he fumbles. I didn't notice it in my game last night because I was only sacked once. But I just played a game was sacked 3 times and had 3 fumbles. I was sacked one more time after that and didn't fumble. I went into practice and just let them sack me and I was fumbling about every other time on average. If I'm to raise fumbling for the user, what else has to be adjusted.

Again I really enjoy your sliders, just trying to get Brady to play like Brady, it's the only issue I've had so far, so great job.
I updated the OP with Fumbles at 5 and Broken Tackles at 68, you can plug that in if you're a player, on coach mode you can still up Fumbles but lower Broken Tackles the same amount.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2012, 01:28 PM   #66
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
DSTXB -

You runnin' a Vikes CCM ? I noticed your Ponder reference, so I assume so.

That's who I am running with as well. If that's the case, our impressions will be interesting to compare, since it's the same team.

I ran a quick quarter, and I am at:

QBA 6/6 , WR catch 75/75 : I like what I saw here. Still good catch animations/ fight for the ball. In a bad year, an NFL WR might have 10 drops. This is what I'm gunning for, but will err on the side of the good catch animations/fight for the ball side of the equation.

Run block 16/10 - still testing, but getting closer.

I also lowered break tackle to 68/68 : too many broken tackles at 70, IMO.

I am also monitoring Ints, penalties, subbing (my own custom set), and sacks for frequency.

More testing next week.

Thanks again Whosnext !
I went ahead and added 2 separate sets, one for coach mode and one for none since I've been tweaking my sliders while playing in coach mode and as players, we all have different skill levels, so I added a base set for that that's pretty close to the coach set with some adjustments similar to what you were doing.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:33 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 0

so are the sliders good? cuz 68 broken tackels and 8 tackling seems weird to me??
Old 10-18-2012, 01:46 PM   #68
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosnext00
I went ahead and added 2 separate sets, one for coach mode and one for none since I've been tweaking my sliders while playing in coach mode and as players, we all have different skill levels, so I added a base set for that that's pretty close to the coach set with some adjustments similar to what you were doing.
I didn't realize the first set you posted was for coach mode!

I see you posted WR catch at 55 now. Did you rethink your base limit of 75 we discussed earlier?

Last edited by Sturzinator; 10-18-2012 at 01:49 PM.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:47 PM   #69
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasmusboes
so are the sliders good? cuz 68 broken tackels and 8 tackling seems weird to me??
Sliders are subjective - you'll never know if you like them 'till you try.

What have you got to lose?
Old 10-18-2012, 02:10 PM   #70
Pro

whosnext00's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
I didn't realize the first set you posted was for coach mode!

I see you posted WR catch at 55 now. Did you rethink your base limit of 75 we discussed earlier?
No, I still think 75 is a good sweet spot but definitely not with 6 QBA, but 5 works well so far.

I put 55 just as a quick base since it makes more sense to most people who are in a hurry to plug something in, those sliders for non coach mode are going to change real soon
Old 10-18-2012, 03:05 PM   #71
Banned

Ok, first game in.

QBA -6
WR Catching - 75
Run Blocking -(user)17 (cpu)10

Right off bat I see Broken Tackles has to come down on both sides. Maurice Jones-Drew broke a good 25 tackles. AP broke almost as many.

AP - 32 car 274 yds (I couldn't be stopped Lol)
MJD - 24 car 119 yds

B. Gabbert - 12-25 214 yds
C. Ponder - 12-19 139 yds

Overall, everything ran smooth and I like how it plays. Just those broken tackles got ridiculous. I'm kinda decent at running the ball and combine that with AP so idk if I should change anything else.

Like I said its the first game so I'll play another and see if its consistent.

GREAT set whosnext. Much appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2012, 03:46 PM   #72
Rookie

jmacz's Arena

OVR: 1

Alright, so after the recent changes I decided to start up a new CCM and stick it out on these sliders, as there the first ones I've really liked, especially after the changes. I'm starting up my week one game against the Titans now, I'll post the box score when I'm finished.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »