Home

Low Fatigue Auto Sub Set

This is a discussion on Low Fatigue Auto Sub Set within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2012, 01:27 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
I have the same gripes with regard to OL and DB subbing out. I feel the same as you do about the rotation needed at the other positions.

I have created a set with 50 fatigue, 50 injury that has been working well in that regard. I have not seen any OL or DB positions sub out, even on longer drives. Getting a good rotation at the other positions.

I have been working with this set for quite some time and haven't seen anything out of the norm yet. I can post the specifics if anyone is interested.
I would def like to see them!
Old 10-26-2012, 01:38 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Low Fatigue Auto Sub Set

No problem. I won't be able to post them until Sunday night though.

Out of town on biz.
Old 10-26-2012, 03:43 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
No problem. I won't be able to post them until Sunday night though.

Out of town on biz.
Sounds good
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2012, 02:28 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 15

I must be doing something wrong becuase nothing has changed for my online or offline CCM in terms of fatigue no one ever subs in before they hit the red zone. Ive tried putting my backs up to the highest and the lowest, nothing seems to work
Old 10-27-2012, 03:02 AM   #13
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeq14
I must be doing something wrong becuase nothing has changed for my online or offline CCM in terms of fatigue no one ever subs in before they hit the red zone. Ive tried putting my backs up to the highest and the lowest, nothing seems to work
I think the red just means they are about to be subbed based on the setting you entered.

Sub out 65, maybe red at 68.
Sub out at 90, maybe red at 93.

In other words the color merely represents how close you are coming to your pre-set value to sub out at versus their actual fatigue level.
Old 10-27-2012, 08:22 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
I think the red just means they are about to be subbed based on the setting you entered.

Sub out 65, maybe red at 68.
Sub out at 90, maybe red at 93.

In other words the color merely represents how close you are coming to your pre-set value to sub out at versus their actual fatigue level.
No this isnt the case. No matter what the situation if i run my back 7-8 times straight he comes out regardless of what autosub is set at. It doesnt matter what the slider set is on it only matters what actual fatigue is set at.
Old 10-27-2012, 12:36 PM   #15
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeq14
No this isnt the case. No matter what the situation if i run my back 7-8 times straight he comes out regardless of what autosub is set at. It doesnt matter what the slider set is on it only matters what actual fatigue is set at.
I agree that auto subs are pretty much broken this year. I mean I have my running back set to sub out at 98 and my last game I only saw him leave the game during one long drive. I have raised fatigue by one to see if this will do anything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2012, 12:59 PM   #16
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

I think the issue isnt that auto subs are broken. For every position except HB they seem to do the job. I believe every position fatigues differently. The real issue I believe is the HBs all have their Stamina rating too high.

Using 95/90 HB auto sub, with 57 fatigue I lowered CPU Fred Jacksons Stamina to 70 and was seeing a 50/50 split between him and CJ Spiller. I am working to try to find the correct value to achieve the correct splits for every NFL team. If someone can put together a list of the current real life NFL splits of every team I would appreciate it and it would help greatly. Buffalo I believe is a 60/40 split so I am working on finding that number, once I find that I can apply to it any other teams with a 60/40 split. Thanks to the ability to import any roster to CCM we can fix this issue.

As far as the other positions I am using charter04s autosubs with OL 0/2 on 57 fatigue and have not seen my CBs sub out and the rest of the position looks fine to me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »