Home

How Madden determines difficulty (Custom)

This is a discussion on How Madden determines difficulty (Custom) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2013, 03:26 PM   #57
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: How Madden determines difficulty (Custom)

I am playing my CCMin all-madden now and my games are close at times but its far, far easier than it has ever been in the past. I have a slider set I'm tweaking and I have played quite a few games with it now. I win most of my games with big adjustments for the CPU. All-madden in franchise mode has never been easier in the 20 years I've been playing Madden. I don't see a significant difference between all pro - maybe 7 points between the two levels in CCM. We'll just have to agree to disagree here.
Old 01-13-2013, 03:52 PM   #58
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I am playing my CCMin all-madden now and my games are close at times but its far, far easier than it has ever been in the past. I have a slider set I'm tweaking and I have played quite a few games with it now. I win most of my games with big adjustments for the CPU. All-madden in franchise mode has never been easier in the 20 years I've been playing Madden. I don't see a significant difference between all pro - maybe 7 points between the two levels in CCM. We'll just have to agree to disagree here.
Only thing I can tell you to do is adjust your settings for CCM. That's why I never do my testing in play now because the gameplay has always been different in play now and CCM.

Looking at your set I can see three areas you can tweak that will make things tougher. First of all your USER catching is 2 points higher then it needs to be. The USER catching shouldn't be higher then 50 or else your WRs will get open alot and they hardly drop any passes. You have the catching at 50 on your All-Pro set but you have it higher on your All-Madden set.. I also think your fumbles are way too high at 55 matched up with the CPUs tackling at 1. Do you ever fumble the ball with those settings? The CPUs tackling at 1 kills the CPUs pursuit angles to the ball carrier and you'll see them run beside the ball carrier alot instead of reacting for the tackle when it's that low. It makes running the ball way too easy. Those three areas alone would make the gameplay a little tougher.
Old 01-13-2013, 03:55 PM   #59
Banned

D_Fos's Arena

OVR: 0
Thumbs up Re: How Madden determines difficulty (Custom)

I know alot of good info is found here
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ally-work.html
Old 01-13-2013, 04:16 PM   #60
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
Or maybe it's just a combination of settings.

Why does it have to be "I'm right, you're wrong"?

I might see it with mine. What you're doing can give you different results. I never saw the terrible play calling everyone else saw in the first year in their CCM. Does it mean they are wrong or I am? No. Just means we saw different stuff - happened to have a different experience.

Last edited by KBLover; 01-13-2013 at 04:19 PM.
Old 01-13-2013, 04:22 PM   #61
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Or maybe it's just a combination of settings.

Why does it have to be "I'm right, you're wrong"?

I might see it with mine. What you're doing can give you different results. I never saw the terrible play calling everyone else saw in the first year in their CCM. Does it mean they are wrong or I am? No. Just means we saw different stuff - happened to have a different experience.
Very true.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »