Home

Madden CCM Online Game Play/Slider Suggestions/Help

This is a discussion on Madden CCM Online Game Play/Slider Suggestions/Help within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2012, 05:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Madden CCM Online Game Play/Slider Suggestions/Help

So i know there are a million threads on sliders and i don't really know where to start looking so i thought i'd post my own thread.

Anyway a buddy and I play in our own online league and we are in year 4 now. I'm the Bucs and hes the Bears. First year we both made playoffs and had internet issues when we played each other so we agreed to let the CPU win the SB. The next two seasons we both made the playoffs and i won both SB. in 3 seasons we have lost probably 10 games... Granted 3/4 of the time we play when we are drunk.

Anyway we started on all-pro and that was really easy. Then i switched it to all-madden. At first it was a bit more challenging but now its easy again. I tweaked a few sliders here and there and its still too easy. I want us to lose and even possibly not make the playoffs, but i dont want it to be impossible to win and get good stats.

On basic All-Madden for us our pass rush was not existant and we drop almost every INT. Makes the game kind of boring. The CPU also doesn't throw the ball that often.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good set of sliders where its possible we could go 6-10 or 10-6? Also where we can still get a pass rush and INT's but the CPU D plays well enough to stop us? It is also frustrating when the CPU D INT balls they have no business picking off.

Any suggestions would be apprecaited!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2012, 08:51 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Madden CCM Online Game Play/Slider Suggestions/Help

Try jarodd21's sliders. He has 4 graduating sets of difficulty and are balanced so that even user vs. user games work. They are what you are looking for IMO.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:58 PM   #3
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden CCM Online Game Play/Slider Suggestions/Help

I agree, at least take a glance at Jarrods. If you want to fix your own difficulty though, here's a general philosophy you could follow.

For user Pass Offense, ensure the QBA is lower than 25 versus a 0 CPU Pass Reaction.
For CPU Pass Ofense
, ensure the QBA is above 50 - this will improve their play calling logic and passing decisions.

These are some basic things I learned that will bring out the best in the QB's potential:

A High CPU QBA above 50 will generally work well versus a 25 or less HUM Pass Reaction. The CPU QB's are at their best against at 0 HUM PASS Reaction and 100 INT. You could also put your CPU QBA to 75 or even 100 if it's still too easy at 50.

If you want a tougher time on offense too, you should put the CPU Pass Reaction to 0 and their INT @ 100 as well and use your HUM QBA between 5 and 10.

Regarding Penalty Sliders - set INT Grounding between 5-15 so the CPU QB's are more dilligent in the pocket. Also, don't raise the Defense Pass Interference above 50 or you will have the DB's play too loose. Which can make the HUM passing game too easy.

When you go into Jarrod's thread you'll see how he maximizes these opportunities for fixing difficulty.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »